2022/06/03 Friday

1 view

Richard Silk

Jun 3, 2022, 8:30:52 AM6/3/22
I’ve been having numerous dreams the past week BUT was either too busy to get journaling OR they evaporated right after waking (or perhaps *both*) but here are some from last night / this morning:

The car, the kids, and the dreamer.

The dreamer appeared to be *giving* his (?) car to a young couple, *possibly* a guy and a gal, but also possibly two guys, where the appearances of those involved may have simply changed (one person left, another came in.)

At any rate, the dreamer appeared to have *given* his car to some youth. While there *may* have been some GTA (a term from a teen's video game) involved, it *felt* more like some type of philanthropic giving, like [here, take my car and good luck with your objectives.]

There was ONE part where the car came *back*, as if either the couple got messed up and had to come back for advice, or perhaps they came back and needed to regroup in order to go out a second time.

At either rate, the dreamer asked one of the two (apparently the driver) if he had a driver’s license. He showed something to the dreamer (that looked like a FLOOD of words, rather than a simple ID card, maybe on a green 4”x6” card? which put the dreamer in a bit of a “mood,” such as [this may not go well for you if you go out again, but it’s your life.]

There was at some point a scene as if the dreamer was driving, as if in a parking lot, and as if the front of (one of) the lot’s entrance (where the double or triple-wide driveway opens on to the road) was occupied by a bunch of folk in mostly blue marching band uniforms (which may have been tinged with white, but the view was from a distance.)

Although the dreamer wanted to get closer (due to a nostalgic interest in marching bands— I was personally in a marching band from 7th grade through at *least* 3 semesters at MTSU) the dream simply ended. There may have been more to the driving youth, but it’s evaporated. Clarity 9.

YESTERDAY I had a curious dream where the dreamer was trying to get through a stand of brush, very similar to a bamboo thicket. It was *as if* this thicket were atop a bluff overlooking a river, but when I write “as if” it’s because there is no recollection of it having been a bluff, or even of a river for that matter.

The dreamer was using hands to push aside the vertical growth in order to get further inland (in toward the center of the thicket) when the dream ended. Clarity 8, 8-.