Two Guy Clip

sandydo...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2021, 11:10:40 AMJul 17
Scene opens when I find myself sitting behind two military type guys in white dress uniforms including hats. A speech has already been given by higher ups. I lean forward and ask the two guys if they are going to take the 260 or the 160 . Wake up at that moment.
Sandy#

Billy Mynews Ferrell

Jul 23, 2021, 7:25:03 AMJul 23
Sandy Dollar wrote in message
In he USA Navy
It's Now The Whites Summer Time
Dress Uniforms Including The Hats.

So To Get To
The Navy Base
From Where You At
Are Going To Take
The 260 Or The 160

Your Truly
Hot-Text

sandydo...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2021, 9:27:42 AMJul 23
I could go along with you idea here if I lived near an ocean but I live in the state of Idaho. Thank you for your thoughts.
Sandy$

Richard Silk

Jul 23, 2021, 2:27:09 PMJul 23
On Friday, July 23, 2021 at 8:27:42 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:>
> On Friday, July 23, 2021 at 5:25:03 AM UTC-6, Billy Mynews Ferrell wrote:
> > In [the USA Navy it's now the whites summer time]

What I *thought* was an attempt at poetry now appears MAY simply be a problem with the type selector of the device, set to capitalize every word.

> > Dress Uniforms Including The Hats.
> > So to get to the navy base from [X] take the 260 or the 160

> I could go along with you idea here if I lived near an ocean but I live in the state of Idaho. Thank you for your thoughts.
> Sandy$

Let's take an objective look: forget for the moment that the dreamer's physical body was in Idaho. Dreams can take one ANYWHERE at ANYTIME. The selection is simply infinite ∞.

Now let's take an objective look at an objective viewer, Billy F, who states there may be a navy base accessible via either the "260" OR the "160" (which sound like circular bypasses around I-60, however, I can't find any Interstate 60 anywhere.) What navy base might you have in mind, Billy?

sandydo...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2021, 9:44:06 AMJul 24
Hello Dick,
My understanding is that there is only consciousness through Soul(which is unlimited or all knowing), so we really go no where.
Sandy$

Billy Mynews Ferrell

Jul 24, 2021, 11:15:19 PMJul 24
sandy dollar wrote in message
There Was One In
Bayview, Idaho

It was located in Northern Idaho at
the south end of Lake Pend Oreille at Bayview,
between Coeur d'Alene and Sandpoint.

The base was named after David Farragut (1801-1870),
the first admiral in the U.S. Navy
and the leading naval officer during the Civil War
.
The site became Farragut State Park 55 years ago in 1966.

https://www.bing.com/maps?q=Sandpoint%2c+Idaho&FORM=HDRSC4

Billy Mynews Ferrell

Jul 24, 2021, 11:25:24 PMJul 24

"Richard Silk" <dick...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Friday, July 23, 2021 at 8:27:42 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:>
>> On Friday, July 23, 2021 at 5:25:03 AM UTC-6, Billy Mynews Ferrell wrote:
>> > In [the USA Navy it's now the whites summer time]
>
> What I *thought* was an attempt at poetry now appears MAY simply be a
> problem with the type selector of the device, set to capitalize every
> word.
>
>> > Dress Uniforms Including The Hats.
>> > So to get to the navy base from [X] take the 260 or the 160
>
>> I could go along with you idea here if I lived near an ocean but I live
>> in the state of Idaho. Thank you for your thoughts.
>> Sandy$
>
> Let's take an objective look:
> forget for the moment that the dreamer's physical body was in Idaho.
> Dreams can take one ANYWHERE at ANYTIME.
> The selection is simply infinite ?.
>
> Now let's take an objective look at an objective viewer,
> Billy F, who states there may be a navy base accessible via either the
> "260"
> OR the "160" (which sound like circular bypasses around I-60, however,
> I can't find any Interstate 60 anywhere.) What navy base might you have
> in mind, Billy?

In Oklahoma Off I-60 Was One

But navy base Off I-90 In Idaho
It's Just A History Marker

Richard Silk

Jul 31, 2021, 12:09:41 PMJul 31
On Saturday, July 24, 2021 at 10:25:24 PM UTC-5, Billy F. wrote:
> "Richard Silk" <Dick Silk> wrote:
> Dreams can take one ANYWHERE at ANYTIME.
> > The selection is simply infinite ?.

One's reality conforms to thought. One's thought(s) conforms to one's Love. Love is Infinite, as God is Love, and with God, ALL things are possible (Matthew 19:26). In short, the selection *may* be infinite. As such, one's human time frame (in one's present life) is finite, so the question is akin to "How much water can one flow into a cup?"
(How much water does one have access to? What size is one's cup? The questions themselves may seem infinite, yet limited by the finite framework of the time used to enumerate them.)

> > I can't find any Interstate 60 anywhere.) What navy base might you have in mind, Billy?
> In Oklahoma Off I-60 Was One
>
> But navy base Off I-90 In Idaho
> It's Just A History Marker

Ah. Thanks √