2022/10/21 Friday: "Bear"???

1 view

Richard Silk

Oct 21, 2022, 4:20:59 PM10/21/22
While there were some other dreams from last night, this morning, one segment of one of them stood out amongst all the rest:

The dreamer was handed a teddy bear, fairly identical to the present-day condition of my childhood bear (that was hidden up in an attic for the better part of a decade, and consequently ended up with some fabric and stuffing decay) only the one in the dream was in slightly better condition (no serious signs of wear.) As this is being journaled much later in the day, there is little else to recall, other than the dreamer having a general sense of a direction of travel issue, having something to do with personal items such as a gym or high school hallway locker, etc.

Please note that, to the best of my memory (??) this was the only dream I'd ever had of my childhood bear.