Whiskey and Purse clips

sandydo...@gmail.com

May 29, 2022, 10:15:08 AM5/29/22
Whiskey:
Scene opens when I find myself in a saloon, judging from the 1800's. There is a 12 foot bar along a side wall with two guys standing at the other end along with a bar tender in front of them and one large table and 4 or 5 smaller table. I see two guys playing cards at table in the back corner. In front of me is a large round table with 5 gun slinger type guys with beards, cowboy hats and guns on their hips. Guessing they are between 25 to 55 years old. I set a glass of beer and shot of whiskey beside each guy. I also have the same thing in front of me I drink some beer out of the glass, then dump my whiskey into the glass. Just then the scene jumps.

Purse:
I watch as some purses float by me on their own. Only a dark brown purse catches my eye and it stops. The purse has two pleats on each side of the front facing each other. The purse flap comes down over the front but I don't notice the details because the handle gets my attention because it is just a 4 or 5 inch wide leather loop that your hand and wrist would fit through to carry the purse. I wake up at that moment.
Sandy$

Richard Silk

Jun 2, 2022, 7:33:32 PM6/2/22
On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 9:15:08 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
> Whiskey:
> Scene opens when I find myself in a saloon, judging from the 1800's. There is a 12 foot bar along a side wall with two guys standing at the other end along with a bar tender in front of them and one large table and 4 or 5 smaller table. I see two guys playing cards at table in the back corner. In front of me is a large round table with 5 gun slinger type guys with beards, cowboy hats and guns on their hips. Guessing they are between 25 to 55 years old. I set a glass of beer and shot of whiskey beside each guy. I also have the same thing in front of me I drink some beer out of the glass, then dump my whiskey into the glass. Just then the scene jumps.

There's a *clear* reference in this dream as to how alcohol drives out the Spirit from the body.
Just out of curiosity, *how clear* was this dream, like, on a scale of 1-10, with 1 being impressions only (no images, no words, no light) and 7 being "symbolic" with 10 being "true to life", and 10+ being "lucid" (when one can control the action / content within one's dream)?

The reason I ask is because the details I read (regarding everything about that set!) seem *so real*!

> Purse:
> I watch as some purses float by me on their own. Only a dark brown purse catches my eye and it stops. The purse has two pleats on each side of the front facing each other. The purse flap comes down over the front but I don't notice the details because the handle gets my attention because it is just a 4 or 5 inch wide leather loop that your hand and wrist would fit through to carry the purse. I wake up at that moment.

I suspect (note the word: *suspect*!) that this is a 7-type dream where the purses are symbolic of materialism, possible temptation OR opportunity.
The only *question* I have is was there any *choice* noted with respect to either purse, or was it purely observation?

sandydo...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2022, 10:22:12 AM6/3/22
Hello Dick,
I would guess the clarity of both whiskey and purse was a 9.
sandy$

Richard Silk

Jul 8, 2022, 9:51:31 AM7/8/22
On Friday, June 3, 2022 at 9:22:12 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
<snip>

Sandy, I seem to recall somewhere (recently? last 2 months?) where you asked how I knew if Gina was still alive.

There's this:
https://www.echovita.com/ca/obituaries/on/mississauga/daniel-pascoal-10891607