2021-09-20 Monday

Richard Silk

Sep 20, 2021, 1:33:26 PM9/20/21
Had an interesting set of dreams last night / this morning, mostly dealing with the property at 3050 Asbury Lane, only it was "different" as if some dirt & gravel lanes had been built for vehicles. Also, there was a bit of "conflated" visual detail regarding a building on the premises, rooms in the building, and a possible "lane" which could have been carved out of the location of the "old lane" which used to exist IRL! What became more interesting is that the dreamer seemed to have a (distant) girlfriend, yet the female "in hand" was definitely more interesting, and after waking, I was a bit concerned that the "distant" girlfriend had not been more in focus. Clarity 8, maybe 8+.

Richard Silk

Sep 21, 2021, 1:28:43 PM9/21/21
Just a quick update: there were two sets of dreams (one before dawn and one afterward) but they both pretty much evaporated upon waking. They were as if trying to apply logic in a steam of water.

However, I just wanted to wish everyone a "Happy Autumnal (Fall) Equinox!" ☺👍 ❤️

Richard Silk

Sep 22, 2021, 5:16:06 PM9/22/21
15:49 9/22/2021 Last few days have all been kinda mushed together. I developed a fever over the weekend that broke Monday afternoon, dentist appt 24 hours later on Tuesday, plus Mom has been unwell herself. She started with a very mild complaint of a fever, as I figure it, around Monday evening, and was basically bed-ridden all Tuesday. (I still managed to get to the dentist appointment, but as she had slept that afternoon, later thought I'd missed it.) Today she's showed signs of improving strength, to the point that actually using words to express what she does or does not want is a clear sign of improving brain function, while this afternoon she made it by herself all the way back to her bed (about 12 feet, maybe, from where she'd been sitting.) Now all I have to do is keep her fluids up (got some Pedialyte and Gatorade to see how those work out) until her appetite returns.

Meanwhile, early this morning, I had practically a "revelation-type" dream which showed exactly how the deception of plunder by jihad works: although it was rather clear in the dream, recalling it is something of a "translation issue":

The view was of a type of open ground, clear toward the horizon, except that any land features (such as rocks, lakes, anything of value to someone looking at the value of the real estate) were as if "split" in half: for example, half of a boulder would be visible, while where the left half of it had been was an empty pit. There were perhaps 2 or 3 other illustrations, but they've evaporated as it's now after 4 PM (16:11) as I'm writing (typing) this down. There appeared to be some dialogue between the dreamer and the narrative conscience, along the lines of, "Oh! So for everything that is represented, it's only HALF represented as "true" while the OTHER half is plundered." (Or something like that.)

So all in all, I'm kinda pooped myself at the moment, so I'll draw this post to a close, but for any future readers out there who may stumble upon this, "jihad" is the vehicle by which "taqiyya" (deception) is used to plunder the infidel (non-Muslim.) And know ye this: any ideology that requires deception in order to spread is nothing more than the spreading of deception.

Richard Silk

Sep 23, 2021, 9:44:07 AM9/23/21
7:52 AM — Had a “religious-battle” type dream early this morning: Imagine an area such as a town in an arid-type terrain (not lush, green, coastal, or anything like that, but did not have the appearance of *pure* desert) and let’s just call that area “Plum” (it likely had a more Hebrew-sounding name, but it’s just being used here as a variable / placeholder name.) There was some type of order (imperative, mandate, decree, call to war) to go to “Plum” and do battle.

The consequence of the battle was possibly “other than” a “clear victory,” but rather a clearer “consequence”— that “Plum” created a “boundary point” sort of like a line that clearly outlined (outlines, in the sense within the dream) the area of “light,” sort of like the border between “good” and “evil,” as if no evil were capable of crossing the line, because “Plum” was all light, which dispels darkness.

Also, my son Landon turned 15 earlier this month. ❤️

Richard Silk

Sep 23, 2021, 12:35:07 PM9/23/21
Had a mid-morning nap, after having helped Mom through some breakfast (she had a bit of my quiche I made for her) then she went to tackle some of her email. (MUCH improvement here!)

At any rate, I had a dream that somehow there was someone staying in this house sort of as a college renter. There was also some activity on Facebook that seemed to deal with one of the Gaither boys from back in high school. The general gist was dealing with the older son, but wasn't there a younger son? And while the names were a bit mixed up in the dream from what they were in real life, there appeared to be an entry / response to the question *however* someone had covered over the writing, as if it were on a newsprint output rather than on a screen, but the dreamer simply "scraped" the yellow-brown covering off the article to reveal an answer.

Then came some kind of audible discussion, as if two people were having a dialogue on the topic.

Next, the renter seemed to want to keep unseen something that was going around around "my" bedroom window, as if the (motorized) vacuum noise being heard was meant to be kept "out of sight" for some reason. The dreamer, however, felt that something improper (like a hidden electrical system) needed to be uncovered, and here's where things start to get really "sketchy":

The dreamer is on a bicycle, around an area of town similar to Memorial Blvd (northbound) where it approaches Northfield Boulevard (where Northfield T's into Memorial, from the east.) The dreamer appears to be retracing a series of events, which the dreamer's mother (appearing as a somewhat younger version of my mother, capable of driving a car) appears to be following in her car. They meet at one point to review the first section of information, then the dreamer takes off on his ten-speed bicycle, headed to reveal what that second bit of information was about. There was a short section where the dreamer seemed to be "waiting" on the side of the road for Mom to catch up. There's also a scene wherein the car appears to be ahead of where the bicycle is, and the idea is to unlock the trunk and put the bicycle into it, only that apparently doesn't happen: "I" (the dreamer on the bicycle) was a bit curious that by simply putting the bike into 10th gear, it appeared to be powered by itself, practically like an electric vehicle. Just as "I" was noticing this, going perhaps 30 mph or so along Northfield (headed east) when the "light" went out of the dream, as if someone had simply turned all the light off. The next moment, the dream ended. Clarity 8-, mostly.