Tongue Dancing Clip

sandydo...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2021, 9:33:59 AMSep 9
The scene opens when I realize that some guy has his tongue in my mouth while French Kissing me. We are both bothered as the situation heats up. Just then I wake up.

Note: In real life I do not like French Kissing. Can you imagine how many germs are in peoples mouths. Uggggg So I always tell my date that fact, so if they do I will bite their tongue.
Sandy$

Richard Silk

Sep 9, 2021, 10:47:17 AMSep 9
On Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 8:33:59 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
> Note: In real life I do not like French Kissing. Can you imagine how many germs are in peoples mouths. Uggggg So I always tell my date that fact, so if they do I will bite their tongue.

Hey :-) I remember my first French Kiss, basically, my "first" REAL kiss. It was planned ahead of time so we both looked forward to the meeting (we were pen pals of a sort: she lived in Pulaski, and in fact was the person who introduced me to Gina.)

I figure that when a perfect pairing occurs— "male and female created He them"— germs will be of no matter to both involved, but more possibly along the lines of, "Did you brush your teeth?" :-)

As to the dream itself, on one occasion I had a dream segment ("clip") wherein BOTH sides, male AND female, were *simultaneously* experienced. It was the most amazing dream I've had to date. Some kissing dreams have reminded me more of snakes intertwining, by comparison.

PS: if experimentation ever comes to mind, try washing out the mouths with hydrogen peroxide for at least a half a minute, followed by a straight rinse with water (or Scope, if you like.) You'll have the cleanest mouths in the state :-) (until about an hour or so later.)
PPS: reminds me of how I used to mix my mouthwashes, 50/50, Scope and Listerine. POWERFUL!!! :-)

sandydo...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2021, 9:43:30 AMSep 10
**************************************************************************************************************
Hello Dick,
Laughing here, as I always use Listerine after brushing my teeth. It is the other guy I have to worry about. Some are kind of sloven about bathing, brushing their teeth and etc.
Sandy$

Richard Silk

Sep 12, 2021, 12:53:39 AMSep 12
On Friday, September 10, 2021 at 8:43:30 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:

> Hello Dick,
> Laughing here, as I always use Listerine after brushing my teeth. It is the other guy I have to worry about. Some are kind of sloven about bathing, brushing their teeth and etc.

I figure, IF I ever find myself in another relationship (and it would HAVE to be with Gina) THEN I will worry about mouthwash. Until then, I do my best to brush my teeth and gums (to keep them functional / healthy!) and I think the warm / hot shower is mankind's *greatest* invention (it involves A, Water collection / purification / delivery; B, electricity / hot water heater; C, sewage / drainage / water purification, and D, soap & shampoo.) All simply miraculous, *especially* after working out in the yard / hot sun!

sandydo...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2021, 9:22:47 AMSep 12
HELLO Dick,
Guys are not the only sloven ones as some women also fall into that catagory too.
Sandy$

Richard Silk

Sep 12, 2021, 1:52:07 PMSep 12
On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 8:22:47 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:

> Guys are not the only sloven ones as some women also fall into that [category] too.

Back when Anne Brunettin and I were "exploring" French kissing, we were both young and *basically* had "fresh breath" (nothing a little bit of mouth freshener / gum / mint couldn't handle) :-)