Coffee Clip

sandydo...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2024, 10:07:23 AMFeb 21
Scene opens when I find myself inside a building and see a man sitting at a desk, so I go by him and he seems to be ranting about something but not loud enough for me to hear, so I walk on by going through a door to another area. I find myself with a cup of coffee in my hand so go back through the door and throw the coffee at the guy ranting. I wake just then.

Note: In real life I do not drink coffee, just black tea.
Sandy$