On The Road Clip

sandydo...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2021, 10:33:06 AMOct 9
Dream scene opens when I find myself driving on a dirt/gravel road. There is another car behind me, so I speed up a little and was going to turn left on the next dirt/gravel road but was going too fast to make the turn so had to swerve back on the road. The car behind me is getting closer and closer and I am feeling uneasy. So decide to try turning left on the next road which looks to be an uphill climb, but at the last second continue going straight. The car behind me turns on that uphill road. Just then I noticed gaint white morning glory type vines growing along that uphill road. They are the size of cantaloupe's. I wake up just then.
Sandy$

Richard Silk

Oct 10, 2021, 11:13:09 PMOct 10
On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 9:33:06 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
> Dream scene opens when I find myself driving on a dirt/gravel road. There is another car behind me, so I speed up a little and was going to turn left on the next dirt/gravel road but was going too fast to make the turn so had to swerve back on the road. The car behind me is getting closer and closer and I am feeling uneasy. So decide to try turning left on the next road which looks to be an uphill climb, but at the last second continue going straight. The car behind me turns on that uphill road. Just then I noticed [giant] white morning glory type vines growing along that uphill road. They are the size of [cantaloupes]. I wake up just then.

Sounds like a visualization of choices made / actions taken. Each choice we make in life changes the future in countless (infinite) ways. "The fastest way to change the universe is to change oneself."

I'm getting nothing on those morning glories. What, exactly, were the size of cantaloupes? the blossoms? or some other component of a morning glory?

sandydo...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2021, 9:36:53 AMOct 11

sandydo...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2021, 9:41:39 AMOct 11
Hello Dick,
The blooms were the size of cantaloupes and so beautiful. Have no ideal what the blooms symbol meant.
Sandy$

Richard Silk

Oct 11, 2021, 9:46:06 AMOct 11
On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 8:41:39 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:

> Hello Dick,
> The blooms were the size of cantaloupes and so beautiful. Have no ideal what the blooms symbol meant.

Just out of curiosity, have you grandchildren??