2021-12-24 Friday ♱

Richard Silk

Dec 24, 2021, 2:53:36 PM12/24/21
A few interesting clips, the first being of the dreamer in a room similar to a home, with a young, blondish kid similar to my son Charles at a young age (around 7?) when the dreamer noted a drop of blood upon the ground, which led to the notice of a bit of blood on the side and back of a pants leg, which led to the discovery that the rear seat of the pants was soaked in blood, indicative of a bleeding hemorrhoid. The dreamer spoke to the boy in a calm, instructive fashion, that whenever the boy should happen to notice something like this, one should speak up / let the person know. Clarity 8+, although the blood could move it up to a 9 for sure, just that the rest of the scene was more dreamlike than reality-based.

Another dream (nearly forgotten / evaporated) involving people *similar* to the Mission Impossible movies with Tom Cruise, wherein the main character seemed intent on helping people escape a foreboding predicament of some sort, possibly as a result of a harmful / evil government-gone-wrong. Aside from the evaporation, it was around an 8- at the time, but rather engrossing.

There was an R-rated dream, possibly PG-13, wherein the dreamer saw a blonde female (from her left) who appeared nude yet pregnant, perhpas 3 to 4 or 5 months, yet was either actually displaying a "beer gut" or otherwise had a relatively slender frame, aside from the "baby bump." She made some observation aloud that it had been some time since she'd been [naked in the moonlight] or words to that effect.

A note on a dream-vision from a year or so in the past: I recall having a view of a MASSIVE, IMPRESSIVE tree, akin to the largest oak one may have ever seen, similar in size to possibly half that of a giant redwood / sequoia, but as the view was as from the ground, looking up, there was not much of note by which to compare / contrast any relative *size.* It's just that the tree itself simply made an impression which remained WELL after waking, and even to this day.

The reason I brought this up is to note that I *think* it may have been symbolic of the Tree of Logic of the Seed of the Word of God. See tinyurl.com/Q-TreeSeedWord for further explanation.

Richard Silk

Dec 24, 2021, 2:55:21 PM12/24/21
On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 1:53:36 PM UTC-6, Richard Silk wrote:
<snip>
<edit> The reason I brought this up is to note that I *think* it may have been symbolic of

the Logical Tree of the Seed of the Word of God. See tinyurl.com/Q-TreeSeedWord for further explanation.

Richard Silk

Dec 24, 2021, 2:58:01 PM12/24/21
On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 1:55:21 PM UTC-6, Richard Silk wrote:
I find writing in this forum a bit of a mess, as editing one's text requires a reply, rather than the ability to directly edit for grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc.

> <edit> The reason I brought this up is to note that I *think* it may have been symbolic of
> the Logical Tree FROM the Seed of the Word of God. See tinyurl.com/Q-TreeSeedWord for further explanation.

sandydo...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2021, 10:34:20 AM12/25/21
Hello Dick,
What do you think the blood meant on your son? Usually red is a warning of some kind.
Sandy$

Richard Silk

Dec 25, 2021, 11:55:00 AM12/25/21
On Saturday, December 25, 2021 at 9:34:20 AM UTC-6, sandy$ wrote:

> Hello Dick,
> What do you think the blood meant on your son? Usually red is a warning of some kind.

Charles wasn't the one bleeding. He was pointing out to the dreamer ("me") that *I* was bleeding -- down my leg, into a pool on the floor.

Oddly enough, something related to the dream happened late last night, but fortunately I was able to get into the shower and get cleaned up again with only an item or two of clothing that needed to go through a wash cycle. I *suspect* that dreams of a son in any form may have a symbolic relationship with a future event.