Snake Clip

sandydo...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2022, 10:13:56 AM10/18/22
Dream opens when I find myself in an area that is known for rattlesnakes. The grass is dry along with the ground being dusty. There is an old log that has lost most of it's bark and there is other debre scattered here and there. Just then I see a baby rattlesnake moving toward me, so when it gets close enough I kill it with my shoe. Just then two wranglers appear out of no where. They are both wearing cowboy boots, jeans, shirt with a neck scarf tied around their neck along with cowboy hats. They are also carrying guns at their hips. I look around to see if they have horses but see none. It is getting close to getting dark. I ask the two cowboys if they know any way to get out of here before getting bitten by rattlesnakes? I wake up before they can answer.
Sandy$

Richard Silk

Oct 18, 2022, 2:26:24 PM10/18/22
On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 9:13:56 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
> <snip> I see a baby rattlesnake moving toward me, so when it gets close enough I kill it with my shoe.

*Wow!* yet *another* Biblically-themed dream! Consider Genesis 3:15, where God is speaking to Adam:

G:> "And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed. He will crush your head, and you will strike his heel."

It sounds like a nearly mirror situation, where the woman is crushing the head of the serpent.

As to the two wranglers, please keep in mind that angels (messengers of "good news") *often* travel / are viewed in pairs.

Another *fascinating* dream, even though it appears so simple at a surface level!!