2022/06/30 Thursday: nearly R-rated but symbolic

Richard Silk

Jun 30, 2022, 11:36:11 AM6/30/22
The dreamer was encountering a photograph (or image in some form) of a person, presumably a Caucasian female, presenting a "look" at how that entity claimed to appear *IRL ("in real life.")

The dreamer started to remark something along the lines of understanding, such as similar to [Oh! I always wondered what you looked like...] only the view / perspective switched / dissolved (wiped?) to a view of the entity directly. "She" immediately presented "herself" as at least topless, with some (at first) notable mammaries with *very* dark brown areolae that drew slightly more suspicion than any carnal instinct.

The dreamer began to remark something along the lines of [Yeah, I'd heard you had something unusual regarding your...] but then began to notice that there were not just two, but SEVERAL mammaries, each with its own, very distinctive areola, such that closer observation was warranted in order to at least *try* to better comprehend what was being observed.

There were at least 3 (maybe more?) dangling from "her" left side, and possibly another one or two on "her" right, as if having been previously hidden by the larger, primary two mammaries in front.

Here's where things turn even "weirder," if that were possible: the 3 "dangling" extra mammaries began to appear elongated, as if phallic, at which point, the entity invited the dreamer to suck on them, if desired, at which point the dreamer "exited" the dream, per the Lord's Prayer, "...and deliver us FROM evil..." although the Prayer may have been "less than audible" within the context of the dream.

DEFINITELY clarity 7 (symbolic) although the imagery was around 8+ to 9-.

Upon waking, it has occurred to me that this MAY be symbolic of simply making choices as to one's direction in life. My choice is to Love GOD *and* love my neighbor as myself.

Richard Silk

Jul 8, 2022, 8:15:06 AM7/8/22
So clearly there was a grossly distorted image of a human being. Did I mention that the multi-appendage form also appeared to resemble my own face?

Later on the 30th, I received a surprising phone call from the 2nd of Joyce's 3 children which she bore while living with me, Landon. Now THAT was a surprise!!

Seeing as how I never married Joyce (which is likely why the relationship fell apart and the family was "lost" to the State) I'm fairly certain that the "carnal image" was *directly* related to the phone call that occurred hours later that same day.