Red Horses Clip

sandydo...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2024, 10:01:56 AMFeb 11
Scene opens when I realize I am on a ranch or farm of some kind. There is a small corral made up of wooden posts and railings. Inside the corral I count 6 horses all the same color of red or bright rusty color. All the horses look alike, with no blazes on forhead or white socks. I wake up just then.
Note: This is not the beginning of my dream but the ending.
Sandy$

Richard Silk

Feb 14, 2024, 12:36:52 PMFeb 14
On Sunday, February 11, 2024 at 9:01:56 AM UTC-6, sandy$ wrote:
> Scene opens when I realize I am on a ranch or farm of some kind. There is a small corral made up of wooden posts and railings. Inside the corral I count 6 horses all the same color of red or bright rusty color. All the horses look alike, with no blazes on forhead or white socks. I wake up just then.
> Note: This is not the beginning of my dream but the ending.

Sounds rather "Apocalyptic" in nature— Who can say what the consequence will be of what Joe Biden has allowed to occur to America?

sandydo...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2024, 10:17:26 AMFeb 15
**********************************************************************************************************************
Worse yet , if Trump becomes president again. The horror of that.
Sandy$

Richard Silk

Feb 19, 2024, 12:44:06 PMFeb 19
So Sandy, just for the record, I realize that you and I may never meet in person. I came to understand that perhaps right after we first started communicating online (*how* many years ago?) However, I do appreciate our time communicating for whatever reasons there may be for it.

So I'd like to ask you, person-to-person, *why on earth* would you think having Trump as President would be in *any* way a "horror" compared to the *absolute death* of America that's been occurring under *the most absolutely corrupt President ever,* Joe Biden? (Seriously: list a "horror" of having Trump as President.)

sandydo...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2024, 9:41:44 AMFeb 20
Well Dick, I have my reasons and you have your reasons. The two will never agree and this is a newsgroup. If I can no longer post in alt.dreams in a couple of days, just want to let know it was nice knowing you. You can still reach me by regular e-mail.
Sandy$