2022/05/17 Tuesday— Bonding with a Spirit?

Richard Silk

May 17, 2022, 9:11:16 AM5/17/22
So it turns out (IRL) Gina's dad passed away (on November 6, 2019) and stupid me never saw the obituary until a few months later, like in the Spring or Summer of 2020! (https://wksr.com/index.php/wksr-obituaries/24072-hubert-max-white) I was kicking myself in the center of a missing stomach for some time over that.

Prior to last night, there had been a number of "visiting Pulaski" type dreams, some involving her mom, or dad, or possibly their later spouses, but they almost always had the sense of nearly being a trespasser within the dream(s.) Last night's / this morning's was WAY different:

The dreamer (I) was sitting in a room that felt like a room within the home of Gina's father, be it a den or rec room of some kind. The dreamer apparently had been making model pieces of two geographic areas: one was (supposed to be) Giles County, TN, and the other was of Pulaski, Tennessee, only they were roughly the same size, thus of different scales. (IF they'd been of the same scale, the city would've been of much smaller area than the county.)

It seems to have been an artistic (? child-level, perhaps) process of using aluminum foil to press into a cut-out of a map so as to create the outlined shapes necessary, then filling the foil with (light-greenish) play-dough or pottery mud of some kind so as to create a more rigid, 3-dimensional piece, with roughly the depth of a plain cookie.

At any rate, Gina's dad (Max) shows up, looking perhaps in his 40s, and I (the dreamer) am feeling of a proportionate age as well (maybe somewhere in my early 20s?) and the discussion seems to be focused on the artwork of the two pieces, after which the dreamer begins speaking of the need to leave.

Max seems more of the attitude of [Are you sure there's nothing I can do to get you to stay a little longer?] to which the dreamer replies with a forlorn resignation that [Gina's (she's) not here, so what's the point?] and begins to exit.

And here's where the most unusual part of the dream occurs: Max puts his arm around me like a buddy, and the dreamer says (in a VERY sorrowful tone): [If whenever she becomes available, please do me a favor and see if you can aim her in my direction.]

I suspect that was the most unusual dream along this particular genre, *other* than the one in which I actually *saw* Gina (from a vision back in the 1980s) in her [married to me] form. Clarity 9+, although I can still practically feel his arm around me even now.

sandydo...@gmail.com

May 29, 2022, 10:26:13 AM5/29/22
Hello Dick,
Do you know if Gina is even alive ?

Richard Silk

Jun 2, 2022, 7:37:54 PM6/2/22
On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 9:26:13 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
While I *thought* I already answered this, I saw something of hers that tells me she has at LEAST divorced her first husband and at LEAST married (if not already divorced) a second. It is my aim to be her third (and TRUE) husband.
Besides, when Love is one's ONLY truth, there is no "death."