Dead Husband Again

sandydo...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2021, 9:58:47 AMOct 15
Scene opens when I find myself outside where I see a black horse in a corral. Horse is just walking around in the corral. Scene jumps and now I am inside a ranch house and here is my dead husband all dressed up in a light blue suit with a solid yellow tie like he going to work . He doesn't say anything to me and I was just getting ready to tell him how nice he looked when there was a knock on the door. Dead husband walks over to the door and open it. Someone he knows walks in like he had rode over on his horse because he was wearing a Stetson and a long pale yellow coat with slits on the side so he could ride a horse. He walks toward the dead husband and hugs him. I can not see the guys face because of the way he was faced. I wake up at that moment.
Sandy$

Richard Silk

Oct 15, 2021, 1:27:45 PMOct 15
On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 8:58:47 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
> Scene opens when I find myself outside where I see a black horse in a corral.

NOTE the "black horse" for later reference....

> Horse is just walking around in the corral. Scene jumps and now I am inside a ranch house and here is my dead husband all dressed up in a light blue suit with a solid yellow tie like he going to work.

OK, so I know you generally tend to associate the color "blue" with "spiritual," but what does the color "yellow" bring to mind?

> He doesn't say anything to me and I was just getting ready to tell him how nice he looked when there was a knock on the door. Dead husband walks over to the door and [opens] it. Someone he knows walks in like he had [ridden] over on his horse because he was wearing a Stetson and a long pale yellow coat with slits on the side so he could ride a horse."

I'm perhaps one of the LEAST fashion-minded individuals, but the yellow tie seems to "go with" the yellow coat on the other rider.

> He walks toward the dead husband and hugs him. I can not see the [guy's] face because of the [direction he was facing.]"

So TWO thoughts come to mind, namely A) "Brokeback Mountain" (imdb.com/title/tt0388795 which I *refused* to watch, EVER) and B) two of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse gathering. Please note that these are NOT mutually exclusive to each other— *both* A AND B could be relevant, *especially* as the Biden Administration signals the fulfillment of the warning prophecy Jesus gives us in Matthew 24:15-16 regarding "the Abomination of Desolation" (tinyurl.com/TAoD-210120 .)

The four horses of the Apocalypse are:
black
white
red
"chloros" (green, aka "pale.") I would be VERY curious to know the color of the horse the other guy rode in on.

sandydo...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2021, 10:13:41 AMOct 16
> "chloros" (green, aka "pale.") I would be VERY curious to know the color of the horse the other guy rode i**********************************************************************************************
I have no idea what the pale yellow tie symbol stands for . I know the guy with the pale yellow coat was definitely a cowboy. I could not see his face because the stetson shadowed it and also the angle of his head. Don't know anything about your Apocalypse.
Sandy$

Richard Silk

Oct 16, 2021, 12:33:05 PMOct 16
On Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 9:13:41 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:

> I have no idea what the pale yellow tie symbol stands for . I know the guy with the pale yellow coat was definitely a cowboy. I could not see his face because the stetson shadowed it and also the angle of his head. Don't know anything about your Apocalypse.

In *some* "aural spectography" (the reading of auras, specifically, around people) yellow is considered a color of curiosity. A gal with whom I crossed paths for just a very short while back in my teens claimed she could "see auras" and told me mine was yellow, as in curious, rather than cowardice. But this is what I refer to as an "anecdotal" reference. One-offs are by their very nature, unique occurrences.

As to the "chloros" / "pale" / "green" horse, actually a rather *well known* reference in Christian circles, he's defined in https://kingjamesbibleonline.org/Revelation-6-8 but you might get interested in the whole chapter, at biblehub.com/revelation/6.htm but apocalyptic literature is VERY challenging due to its almost pure symbolism (clarity 7) type imagery.

Funny... I never bothered to ask you about "religion" that I can recall. Anything you'd care to share?

sandydo...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2021, 10:01:32 AMOct 17
Well Dick I was raised a Methodist which was the closest church to where I lived. When I was old enough to make my own decisions, then I joined ATOM(Ancient teachings of the Masters). I doubt they exist any more.
Sandy$

Richard Silk

Oct 18, 2021, 10:21:24 AMOct 18
On Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 9:01:32 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
> On Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 10:33:05 AM UTC-6, DickSilk wrote:

> > Funny... I never bothered to ask you about "religion" that I can recall. Anything you'd care to share?

> Well Dick I was raised a Methodist which was the closest church to where I lived. When I was old enough to make my own decisions, then I joined ATOM(Ancient teachings of the Masters). I doubt they exist any more.

Hmmm... Interesting :-) Were they associated with these guys, by any chance?
wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Teachings_of_the_Masters

Meanwhile, I found the ENTIRE Universe, and I mean EVERYTHING, explained using only 3 words (translated into English) by Jesus as recorded in Matthew 5:44, "...Love thine enemies...."

I've been "digging into the Word" (from the Greek word for "word,": LOGOS, aka LOGIC, aka 1, aka TRUE) for some decades now. As of the past year or so, I've been "archiving" my notes, so to speak, in a public Google docs structure, starting with:
tinyurl.com/IntroToTheAdvocate
and progressing up through
tinyurl.com/itta-TCoU (The City of Understanding)
but perhaps the one that will catch the most attention (from Muslims, atheists, Catholics, and Protestants alike) is:
tinyurl.com/itta-topic-0v1 .

Regardless, they all have a "home" type link feature that takes you back to the Intro page, which has subtopics, like "The Teaching of Jesus" along with a LOGICAL proof of the existence of God (which atheists STILL can't believe, even though it's only about 4 sentences long!)

Well, they're free to view and publicly available, so enjoy! :-)