Sewing School Clip

sandydo...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2023, 9:42:53 AM12/12/23
Scene opens when I become aware of a man standing in front of another girl and me. He is holding 6 mens short sleeve shirts, 3 in each hand. He hands me me the shirts I have sewen and the other girl her 3 shirts . My 3 shirts are two turquoise prints and a solid navy blue and the other gal has 2 solid navy blue and 1 turquoise print. He tells us that we did a really good job of sewing them. We had just been talking about him. How good looking and looked really hot. I wake up just at that moment.
Sandy$

Richard Silk

Dec 13, 2023, 10:48:24 AM12/13/23
On Tuesday, December 12, 2023 at 8:42:53 AM UTC-6, sandy$ wrote:
> <snip>
>He hands [me the shirts I have sewn] and the other girl her 3 shirts . My 3 shirts are two turquoise prints and a solid navy blue and the other gal has 2 solid navy blue and 1 turquoise print. <snip>

What fascinates me about this is the *detail* you *clearly* present in elements within dreams. Myself? I have trouble describing something as simple as a tree or an acorn.

Well, at any rate, I'm glad to see you back at the keyboard in alt.dreams ✔ (Did your tech ever explain *why* your screen was amiss earlier?)

Also, if you see all those spam posts, mouse-click them all then click that blue octagon exclamation point near the upper right, and report them as "SPAM" -- chances are that alt.dreams will do *nothing* about them, but it *will* (somewhat) "hide" those spam posts from the actual posts within the group. ✔

sandydo...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2023, 9:48:18 AM12/14/23
***********************************************************************************************************************
No, Jason never explains what he does to make changes as he know how dumb I am about computers.
Sandy$

Richard Silk

Dec 17, 2023, 10:03:13 AM12/17/23
On Thursday, December 14, 2023 at 8:48:18 AM UTC-6, sandy$ wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 13, 2023 at 8:48:24 AM UTC-7, Richard Silk wrote:
> > On Tuesday, December 12, 2023 at 8:42:53 AM UTC-6, sandy$ wrote:
> > > <snip>
> > Well, at any rate, I'm glad to see you back at the keyboard in alt.dreams ✔ (Did your tech ever explain *why* your screen was amiss earlier?)
<snip>
> ***********************************************************************************************************************
> No, Jason never explains what he does to make changes as he know how dumb I am about computers.

Well, be sure to *print* out that warning message I just posted on, regarding:
"will no longer support new Usenet content"
If Jason is as tech smart as advertised, we'll see if he can "keep up" with this impending change.
(I have the impression you too are using Google Groups. Using USENET access is considerably "trickier" yet "reliable"-- to an extent.)

sandydo...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2023, 10:12:40 AM12/19/23
Yes Dick, I do use google groups.
Sandy$

Richard Silk

Dec 20, 2023, 10:55:37 AM12/20/23
On Tuesday, December 19, 2023 at 9:12:40 AM UTC-6, sandy$ wrote:
> On Sunday, December 17, 2023 at 8:03:13 AM UTC-7, Richard Silk wrote:
<snip>
> > (I have the impression you too are using Google Groups. Using USENET access is considerably "trickier" yet "reliable"-- to an extent.)
> ****************************************************************************************************************
> Yes Dick, I do use google groups.

So I'm just a hair curious about the way they wrote this:> "Google Groups will no longer support new Usenet content."

So I'm *wondering* if *existing* usage of, say, Alt.dreams, will continue as per usual *using existing* Google Groups.
Either way, having to switch back to Outlook Express seems to remain a possibility.

IF you find yourself "locked out" of alt.dreams, drop me an e-mail and I'll send you an *extensive* note to hand to your tech (although I'll try to write it so you can do it yourself.)

sandydo...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2023, 10:25:51 AM12/21/23
Dick, I use to have outlook express years ago.
Sandy$

Richard Silk

Dec 21, 2023, 3:05:35 PM12/21/23
On Thursday, December 21, 2023 at 9:25:51 AM UTC-6, sandy$ wrote:
<snip>
> Dick, I [used] to have outlook express years ago.

Just like riding a bicycle.... 👍✔😎