Ballroom Volcano Clip

sandydo...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2021, 10:08:46 AM8/29/21
The scene opens when I find myself in a fancy hotel with big spacious rooms. When I open my door to leave my room, I find the door opposite mine open so glance in to discover it is a ballroom because there is no carpet on the floor but light colored hardwood floors. Just then movement catches my eyes on the other side of the room. It looks like reddish colored earth that has pushed up from below the ground. I don't see any fire, smoke or lava but notice off and on during the day the soil keeps building up and moving toward my room. I think to myself that just as soon as the lava breaks thru the soil that this hotel will catch on fire when I wake up.
Sandy$

Richard Silk

Aug 29, 2021, 1:06:18 PM8/29/21
On Sunday, August 29, 2021 at 9:08:46 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
> ....I find the door opposite mine open so glance in to discover it is a ballroom.... I think to myself that just as soon as the lava breaks thru the soil that this hotel will catch on fire when I wake up.

Well, to be perfectly honest, I don't mind talking about this openly these days, but hell HAS been unleashed upon the world (and the Biden administration is *absolute PROOF* of that assertion!) so my next question is, "Have you found Jesus?" And I don't mean this in a religious-holy -roller sort of way, but simply that the LOGIC Jesus teaches is *perfect* and I find myself pleasantly surprised practically every day by something new I've gleaned from the "Seed that He's sowed."

Now moving from there into volcanoes emerging in ballrooms: These past 2000-ish years, mankind has been growing and flourishing to the point that we even HAVE things like ballrooms with fine, wooden floors and large, spacious rooms. In the analogy of a growing plant, we've (mankind has) bloomed, blossomed, grown, and born fruit. We are ready for and now entering the "reaping" phase, aka "the end of days"— (Biden *publicly fulfilled* the prophecy warning Jesus gives us in Matthew 24:15-16, tinyurl.com/TAoD-210120 ) so now we can largely "sift through" all the religious "window dressing" of Bronze-Age and Iron-Age language to get into the "Digital Age" understanding of Life, which (in my opinion) follows perfectly along those lines. And that understanding comes directly from the teaching of Jesus found in Matthew 5:44, "Love thine enemies" which digitally renders into "1 love 0" (such that 0 becomes filled with love and thus becomes 1) which may also be viewed (broadly) as "the 2nd Coming of Jesus, returning in the Cloud" (with the "Cloud" being a synonym for "the Internet.")

OK, so now you may be asking, "What does all this have to do with a ballroom and a volcano about to catch the place on fire?"

Because, digitally understanding the Universe, there are those who understand "Unity," then there are those who dwell in "duality"— (tinyurl.com/itta-topic-Ud ) — and what does that have to do with volcanoes in ballrooms?— it's a "dream manifestation" of Hell on Earth. Ever heard of the "lake of fire"? Duality is the concept of holding two ideas simultaneously, such as "yes" and "no", or perhaps more dramatically, "go left" AND "go right." Think of a man chained at the wrists between two elephants, each pulling in a different direction— duality is a mind ripper, and thus, a body-ripper as well.

People who fail to believe in God (and God is Love) fail to believe in Unity (as #OnlyLoveCreatesUnity, #OnlyLoveUniteUSALL!) thus, dwell in the "world of duality" (aka "sin") and, as duality "increases" overall, an entity burning "to death" in Hell *simultaneously* exists as a "conscious" entity.

Your dream, Sandy, is a "vision" of the emergence of Hell on Earth. Sadly, the Biden "Administration" ("cabal" is a more accurate term) is only the START of this emergence. Keep your eyes OPEN for what July of 2024 "reveals" to the world.

Good dream!!

sandydo...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2021, 9:30:34 AM8/30/21
Hello Dick,
I don't agree with you on Biden. Think he has a soft voice but carries a big stick. So glad Trump is no longer in office because he was wishy, washy. Thank goodness they voted him out of office.
Now my volcano dream. There are areas here in Idaho where the earth's crust is thin and lava flows out in large areas. This has not been recent but a very long time ago. This dream is about subconscious anger issues. Thank you for your thoughts.
Sandy$

Billy Mynews Ferrell

Aug 31, 2021, 1:26:31 PM8/31/21
Sandy Dollar wrote in message
Maybe A Lodge

Earthquakes
Challis, Idaho,- [ felt it]
< https://www.volcanoesandearthquakes.com/map/Idaho >

Idaho: volcanoes and recent earthquakes - interactive map /
VolcanoDiscovery

Quakes (hide) all >M3 >M4 >M5 >M6 M7+ / past 24h - past 48h - past week -
past 2 weeks / Archive | List

List of earthquakes in area 42°N / 117.2°W - 49°N / 111°W
(updated: 31 Aug, 10:17 UTC) X

Monday, 30 August 2021
Mon, 30 Aug 22:45:08 UTC M 2.4 / 5.2km - [info] 13 Km ENE of Stanley,
Idaho - [I felt it] 44.27667 / -114.7935 USGS
Mon, 30 Aug 21:39:29 UTC M 2.0 / 10.4km - [info] 24 Km WNW of Stanley, Idaho44.33267/ -115.203 USGS
Mon, 30 Aug 19:02:18 UTC M 1.6 / 2.0km - [info] Quarry Blast - 5 Km E of
Butte, Montana 46.00967 / -112.46533 USGS
Mon, 30 Aug 17:27:50 UTC M 0.6 / 12.8km - [info] 14 Km ESE of Lincoln,
Montana 46.885 / -112.51633 USGS

Mon, 30 Aug 17:21:22 UTC M 1.8 / 13.0km - [info] 25 Km NW of Stanley, Idaho44.35817/ -115.19033 USGS
Mon, 30 Aug 14:32:22 UTC M 2.1 / 8.6km - [info] 11 Km WNW of Stanley,
Idaho - [I felt it] 44.26283 / -115.07 USGS
Mon, 30 Aug 13:22:13 UTC M 2.0 / 7.0km - [info] 10 Km WNW of Stanley, Idaho44.257/ -115.0645 USGS

Mon, 30 Aug 03:10:04 UTC M 1.3 / 8.9km - [info] 15 Km ESE of Lincoln,
Montana 46.91417 / -112.4925 USGS
Mon, 30 Aug 01:08:04 UTC M 0.9 / 13.1km - [info] 17 Km SE of Lincoln,
Montana 46.86317 / -112.50267 USGS
Mon, 30 Aug 00:26:30 UTC M 1.2 / 15.7km - [info] 14 Km ESE of Lincoln,
Montana 46.89933 / -112.50633 USGS

Sunday, 29 August 2021
Sun, 29 Aug 02:13:46 UTC M 2.8 / 10.0km - [info] 31 miles WSW of Challis,
Custer County, Idaho, USA - [I felt it] 44.2779 / -114.7697 USGS

Saturday, 28 August 2021
Sat, 28 Aug 23:10:48 UTC M 2.9 / 5.4km - [info] Broadwater County, 20 miles
SE of Helena, Lewis and Clark County, Montana, USA - [I felt it] 46.3904
/ -111.7451 USGS

Sat, 28 Aug 19:58:07 UTC M 1.3 / 10.2km - [info] 13 Km ESE of Lincoln,
Montana 46.90933 / -112.52233 USGS
Sat, 28 Aug 15:55:02 UTC M 3.4 / 11.2km - [info] 31 miles NW of Helena,
Lewis and Clark County, Montana, USA - [I felt it] - [reports] 46.90067
/ -112.50433 USGS

sandydo...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2021, 9:16:35 AM9/1/21
Hello Billy,
We had a good size earthquake several years ago which rattled my dishes for like 10 seconds. Thanks for giving me the map. I live in Pocatello, Idaho.
Sandy$

Billy Mynews Ferrell

Sep 1, 2021, 6:14:02 PM9/1/21
> On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 11:26:31 AM UTC-6, Billy Mynews Ferrell
> wrote:
>> Sandy Dollar wrote in message
>> > The scene opens when I find myself in a fancy hotel with big spacious
>> > rooms.
>> > When I open my door to leave my room, I find the door opposite mine
>> > open
>> > so glance in to discover it is a ballroom because there is no carpet on
>> > the floor
>> > but light colored hardwood floors.
>> > Just then movement catches my eyes on the other side of the room.
>> > It looks like reddish colored earth that has pushed up from below the
>> > ground.
>> > I don't see any fire, smoke or lava but notice off and on during the
>> > day
>> > the soil keeps building up and moving toward my room.
>> > I think to myself that just as soon as the lava breaks thru the soil
>> > that this hotel will catch on fire when I wake up.
>> > Sandy$
>> Maybe A Lodge
>>
>> Earthquakes
>> Challis, Idaho,- [ felt it]
>> < https://www.volcanoesandearthquakes.com/map/Idaho >
>>
> Hello Billy,
> We had a good size earthquake several years ago
> which rattled my dishes for like 10 seconds.
> Thanks for giving me the map.
> I live in Pocatello, Idaho.
>
> Sandy$

Pocatello Look Like
A Bob Ross Painting

Stanley, Idaho Is The Hot Spot

Wed, 1 Sep 16:30:37 UTC M 2.3 / 11.7km - [info] 28 Km NW of Stanley, Idaho44.37033/ -115.21867 USGS
Wed, 1 Sep 11:05:29 UTC M 1.9 / 9.1km - [info] 25 Km NW of Stanley, Idaho44.34717/ -115.20083 USGS

sandydo...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2021, 9:19:19 AM9/2/21
Hello Billy,
Pocatello is really a nice town because it has mountains on three sides and I love to see the snow on them in the winter time. It is very dry in the summer but in winter we have lots of snow.
Sandy$

Richard Silk

Sep 2, 2021, 1:25:53 PM9/2/21
On Monday, August 30, 2021 at 8:30:34 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
> On Sunday, August 29, 2021 at 11:06:18 AM UTC-6, dicksilk wrote:
> > On Sunday, August 29, 2021 at 9:08:46 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
> > > ....I find the door opposite mine open so glance in to discover it is a ballroom.... I think to myself that just as soon as the lava breaks thru the soil that this hotel will catch on fire when I wake up.
> >
> > <snip> hell HAS been unleashed upon the world (and the Biden administration is *absolute PROOF* of that assertion!) so my next question is, "Have you found Jesus?" And I don't mean this in a religious-holy -roller sort of way, but simply that the LOGIC Jesus teaches is *perfect* and I find myself pleasantly surprised practically every day by something new I've gleaned from the "Seed that He's sowed."
> >
> > <snip> We are ready for and now entering the "reaping" phase, aka "the end of days"— (Biden *publicly fulfilled* the prophecy warning Jesus gives us in Matthew 24:15-16, tinyurl.com/TAoD-210120 ) so now we can largely "sift through" all the religious "window dressing" of Bronze-Age and Iron-Age language to get into the "Digital Age" understanding of Life, which (in my opinion) follows perfectly along those lines. And that understanding comes directly from the teaching of Jesus found in Matthew 5:44, "Love thine enemies" which digitally renders into "1 love 0" (such that 0 becomes filled with love and thus becomes 1) which may also be viewed (broadly) as "the 2nd Coming of Jesus, returning in the Cloud" (with the "Cloud" being a synonym for "the Internet.")
<snip>> > Because, digitally understanding the Universe, there are those who understand "Unity," then there are those who dwell in "duality"— (tinyurl.com/itta-topic-Ud ) — and what does that have to do with volcanoes in ballrooms?— it's a "dream manifestation" of Hell on Earth. Ever heard of the "lake of fire"? Duality is the concept of holding two ideas simultaneously, such as "yes" and "no", or perhaps more dramatically, "go left" AND "go right." Think of a man chained at the wrists between two elephants, each pulling in a different direction— duality is a mind ripper, and thus, a body-ripper as well.

> > People who fail to believe in God (and God is Love) fail to believe in Unity (as #OnlyLoveCreatesUnity, #OnlyLoveUniteUSALL!) thus, dwell in the "world of duality" (aka "sin") and, as duality "increases" overall, an entity burning "to death" in Hell *simultaneously* exists as a "conscious" entity.
> >
> > Your dream, Sandy, is a "vision" of the emergence of Hell on Earth. Sadly, the Biden "Administration" ("cabal" is a more accurate term) is only the START of this emergence. Keep your eyes OPEN for what July of 2024 "reveals" to the world.
> >
> > Good dream!!

> Hello Dick,
> I don't agree with you on Biden.

—and such is the beauty of "free will"—

> Think he has a soft voice but carries a big stick.

Rather, his voice utters continuous lies (falsehoods) (try watching some of the Fox News clips which point out his MASSIVE, treasonous hypocrisies!)
Were you aware that a transcript of one of his phone calls with the (former) president of Afghanistan has been released, showing to the world that [Biden knew all along] that the Afghan military would crumble? Seriously, if Judas were alive today, his name would be Joe Biden.

If Biden *had* a stick, he'd throw it to the Taliban and say, "Go fetch!" and not care if it were ever returned. MAKE NO MISTAKE, Sandy, the ENTIRE DNC has been dhimmified ("under the Muslim thumb") and jihad HAS COME to America! tinyurl.com/DNC2020logo

>So glad Trump is no longer in office because he was wishy, washy.

So sad that the liberal left has so mind-washed your perspective: Trump's position on "pulling out" was CONDITIONS-BASED, meaning ["if you guys (the Taliban) don't stay down, we will keep our (US Military) presence and you will face those consequences."]

The blood of those 13 American lives killed in Kabul at the airport is on the hands of Joe Biden and NO one else! (OK, maybe there's a LOT of blood to go around to a lot of hands, but Biden's hands are at the bottom of the drain, or the top of the list, depending upon one's perspective.)

Rather than get into a political debate (which is *slightly* out of tune for this forum, other than as how the reality of the coming of Armageddon is fulfilling the vision of Saint John's Revelation (the last book in the Bible)) simply go look at magapill.com and then consider all that the Trump Administration BUILT UP as compared to what the Biden Administration has RUINED.

> Thank goodness they voted him out of office.

Sorry, no, Trump was not "voted out" of office. Biden was INSTALLED in order to fulfill Biblical prophecy. Keep your eyes PEELED for what July of 2024 "reveals" to the world. Again, tinyurl.com/TAoD-210120 —— Interesting that we have such diametrically opposite perspectives!! :-) This should be interesting :-)

> Now my volcano dream. There are areas here in Idaho where the earth's crust is thin and lava flows out in large areas. This has not been recent but a very long time ago. This dream is about subconscious anger issues. Thank you for your thoughts.

Sounds reasonable, however, when one's subconscious anger reaches earth-grade proportion, just consider how massive that anger must be! (As in nation-wide, world-wide, God-based, etc.)

At any rate, the conflict between the left and the right is leading to the re-enlightenment of Jesus (as in "Love thine enemies.") tinyurl.com/itta-topic-AbbaRabbi

Richard Silk

Sep 2, 2021, 1:39:41 PM9/2/21
On Thursday, September 2, 2021 at 8:19:19 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 4:14:02 PM UTC-6, Billy Mynews Ferrell wrote:
<snip>
> Hello Billy,
> Pocatello is really a nice town because it has mountains on three sides and I love to see the snow on them in the winter time. It is very dry in the summer but in winter we have lots of snow.

So just out of curiosity, I looked at the map of Idaho, to discover Yellowstone is to your northeast. If / when it decides to blow again, hopefully, the blast will fall out to the east but the shock-wave *could* be strong enough to wipe out your location. (Did you see that movie "2012" imdb.com/title/tt1190080 with Woodie Harrelson?

Richard Silk

Sep 2, 2021, 3:48:58 PM9/2/21
On Monday, August 30, 2021 at 8:30:34 AM UTC-5, sandy$ wrote:

> Hello Dick,
> I don't agree with you on Biden. Think he has a soft voice but carries a big stick. So glad Trump is no longer in office because he was wishy, washy.

Just saw this from an online source and thought you might appreciate it:

Have you noticed that the Radical Left is now admitting President Trump was right about everything they LIED about before the Election?

-Hydroxychloroquine works.
-The China Virus came from a Chinese lab.
-Hunter Biden’s laptop was real.
-Lafayette Square was not cleared for a photo op.
-The “Russian Bounties” story was fake.
-We did produce vaccines before the end of 2020, in record time I might add.
-Blue state lockdowns didn’t work.
-Schools should be opened.
-Critical Race Theory is a disaster for our schools and our Country.
-Our Southern Border security program was unprecedentedly successful.

tinyurl.com/BidenDictatorExecOrders
Also:
https://tinyurl.com/BidenExecutiveOrders (for the overspreading of abominations, Daniel 9:27)