2022/0/07 Friday

Richard Silk

Jan 7, 2022, 12:59:44 PM1/7/22
11:26 1/7/2022

NOT in any particular order, but the dream I remember closest to getting up for the day involved a kind of camera-perspective fly-over view of a wide open valley (hills were visible along either side, but were *very* gently sloped, maybe 22° or so?) when I heard a single BARK! echoing within the dream. Not like "BARK! [echo] [echo] [echo] [echo]" but more like a bark into a very large glass. A kind of *resonant* bark! (If Jesus were to have a divine dog....) If anything, this dream / vision / experience brings to mind that ALL Life is One. (Clarity 11) 0:-)

At any rate, some dreams of less interest include this one where the dreamer seemed to be walking along a (whitish, concrete type) sidewalk, where a section ahead (of about 16' or so) had what looked like greenery growing up from the surface (growing grass or moss up from concrete?) where someone said to the dreamer a type of typical warning / caution, as in "do not walk on" that portion of the sidewalk.

I realize for most people this would simply get them to walk around them, but the dreamer just went "OK," then *floated* above / along the sidewalk! This appeared to have disturbed someone watching, who then tried arguing about height limitations above ground (some nebulous nothing) which reminded me a LOT of how a scholar of the Qur'an might try to argue a point from a follower's perspective. It's like arguing with the edge of a razor that does NOT exist!

There was this other dream wherein the dreamer was looking to have a debate with some guy (perhaps mid 30s?) who was notably overweight but well dressed in something of a brown & tan checkered-type business suit. (I do not recall having seen him wearing a tie. The shirt appeared to be white, unbuttoned at the top, to the best of my recollection.) He made some sort of comment, akin to "I'll be right with you...." then went behind a type of room divider that was forming *something* of a hallway behind it. The dreamer could see over the top of it to notice a door back in the corner, ╝, except that it was more like a 4' wide hallway, and the door was flush with the "back," *actual* wall of the room. The dreamer thought it may have been a bathroom door.

Regardless, the dreamer was content to wait politely for the person (bureaucrat?) until someone (perhaps a female?) came up from the right and was asking for that same person. The dreamer replied with *something* along the lines of: "[He'll be right back / He's in a room / over there doing something / otherwise occupied]" to which the female went around behind the dreamer's left to look at the gap area to the left of the room partition.

"No he's not— he's right there," at which point the dreamer also moved left to find the bureaucrat seated at a desk behind a computer terminal (or something) apparently doing something *other* than what the dreamer had thought. The guy had the "feel" of being caught disregarding the dreamer (if this had been an office setting, disregarding the customer / client) and rather than apologize, he quickly ducked out with some other person (a female?) allegedly on lunch break. They were last seen traveling away down a corridor, of which the dreamer chose to not follow, as the dream ended. Clarity 8+ for the most part.

11:57 1/7/2022

Richard Silk

Jan 7, 2022, 1:01:06 PM1/7/22
PS: TOMORROW (Jan 8th) is the 30th birthday of my eldest son, Charles. ❤️

Richard Silk

Jan 8, 2022, 7:56:31 AM1/8/22
6:43 1/8/2022
Had a rather curious dream last night (this morning before waking) that began with a LOT of people queuing up in a line. It appears all the population were being kept inside a building because there was a crime outside the building, and it was *assumed* the law-abiding folk were being kept inside for their own protection and to help keep the scene clear for law enforcement to do their jobs. In the pre-9/11 era, that would be perfectly logical, but during Biden's abomination of desolation, even in a FREE state, such assumptions could lead to a "dead end" so to speak.

At any rate, the dreamer was heading toward what seemed a logical waiting point, only to notice that particular location would be the equivalent of "breaking line," and a view around the area (it was like a large parking garage with no cars present) showed that where the dreamer actualy *was* relative to everyone else was "the back of the line," which was EASILY a tenth of a mile long at that point, EASILY 50 to 100 or more people standing in line (NOT "socially distanced," but that's an oxymoron anyways.)

Somewhere during this queue, the dreamer noticed a young version of my son, Charles (maybe around 4 years old?) in a relative position *on the other side of the rail*. He was holding onto my (the dreamer's) right hand fingers (like he used to do) and there was a moment where he seemed a bit concerned (frightened?) by his position, but "I" (the dreamer) simply told him to be careful not to press too closely to the rail (there was bubble gum all over his shirt.)

At any rate, today is Charles' 30th birthday, so Happy Birthday, Son! :-) I was 30 when you were born, so hey, good luck! :-)

Richard Silk

Jan 9, 2022, 12:53:06 PM1/9/22
11:10 1/9/2022:

At least one peculiar dream, somewhere between around 5 AM and 10-ish— the dreamer was outside of a building, likely a 2-story, with the perspective as if from the middle of the ground floor rather than the ground itself, looking up left at the building's windows and that 2nd story: There was a person acting as if the purpose was to draw attention to the building itself, not unlike those sign flippers or fan-powered pencil flicker stick figures occasionally spotted outside of car lots or furniture stores. It was like, the person was there, then not. Then there, then not. The dreamer took another moment to look at the area where the person had been thought to have been, and noticed that there was something like a shelf-overhang portion of the roof: when it slid one way (to the left) something appeared LIKE a shelf, and the person was visible. When the contraption slid to the right, the building looked perfectly normal, structurally, and the person was not visible. One more slide motion, and it looked like the person was balled up in a net, then the roof slid back into place, and that was the end of it. Clarity "confusing," but around 8-ish.

This possibly led into the next dream, where the dreamer is in something like a college-level classroom, and there's an instructor at something like a dry-erase board (blackboard) at the front of the class, and is on his second marker, as the first one seemed to have already dried out. The second marker is going dry, and the dreamer shows how placing the markers at rest with the *tip DOWN* allows the ink inside to flow back toward the tip. (Writing with the tip upward leads to dry-out.)

The dreamer / student (who felt a wee bit "older" than the regular students there) seemed to be giving some type of reinforcing energy to the instructor, not sure why, but when the dreamer went back to sit in the class with the other students, one of them quietly spoke to the dreamer and encouraged [him] to return, as the dreamer's presence seemed to be helping the instructor keep focused / the presentation flow.

The dreamer was reluctant to do so, as helping the instructor focus seemed to obstruct the dreamer's absorption of the material being presented. Sorta like being unable to do two different tasks at once. Clarity 8+ to 8- in places.

At some point where the class seemed to be over, the dreamer asked if any of them knew "Dr. Jubenville," who was my real-life mentor through my master's program at MTSU. There was a feeling that this class was *at* MTSU, but that was just a "feeling" rather than "in evidence." The dreamer went on to say something positive about Dr. J's charisma and positive attitude, but apparently the dream ended at that point. Clarity 8+.

There came a segment where it was as if a small business (the size of a corner store car repair / fuel station) was going OUT of business, and everyone (there were a few others present) were working to get the store cleaned out / moved to the "new" location. There was one *particular* steel beam, similiar in shape to what might be used as a "guard rail" along the side of the road: it was long C-shaped:
╔ +curled down at the top, and

╚ +curled up from the bottom,
around 20' or so in length and *easily* 1' in width (maybe 2', max.) It was a bit too large to put in the bed of one's pickup truck, but if someone had any kind of flatbed trailer, it would be easy peasy. Someone made a comment that the metal beam dated back to "the war," giving a "vibe" of WWII and Churchill, but that was never specified aloud, but certainly *felt.*

There was a slight bit of anxiety over the move, possibly indicating that it was somehow personal to the dreamer, as I personally (IRL) *dislike* moving VERY much. I LOVE my home (in real life)!

Finally, THAT dream seemed to transition into another moving dream, wherein the dreamer was helping a group of people to move out of location A in order to move into location B, somewhere else. The first thing that caught the dreamer's attention was a young version of my son, Charles, and there was some concern in the dreamer's mind that young Charles was too small to take anything of his with him. The dreamer *asked* Charles if he had everything, to which Charles replied, "Yep." "Nothing left behind?" "Nope." "You've got everything important?" "Yup."

The dreamer had a mental image of a red bookcase (from MY childhood) filled with books for children, and had a mental image of that bookcase being left behind. As the dreamer neared Charles in order to make sure Charles knew exactly what the stakes were, Charles appeared older, as in post-college years (I doubt he ever even went to college!) and pretty much laid things out to the dreamer: And although it was very clear in the dream, it will be *slightly* paraphrased here in this log: "We've got everything we need. No need to call on us or check on us. If you phone, don't say anything. Just click the line or something." (In this case, "we" seemed to indicate Charles and his mother, although it *could* have represented anyone akin to a family.) Clarity 8-9.