2021-10-21 Thursday

Richard Silk

Oct 21, 2021, 12:00:30 PM10/21/21
2021/10/21: Thursday

NOTICE: this is a DREAM forum for posting DREAMS, NOT any “call to jihad” or other “insurrectionist” type movement, however, the following dream *itself* was certainly suspicious:

Had a series of “visiting type” dreams, wherein the dreamer is interacting with one or more other folk in some form of action scene. For example, last night / this morning, I dreamt that the dreamer was in some way interacting with my ol’ college buddy, “Wayne” (using a middle name because this post *may* get flagged by the NSA or FBI or other Biden-snoopers.)

The dreamer was having a conversation with “Wayne” with respect to his old home on Hwy 109 (NOTE: THAT home no longer even exists IRL!!) wherein (and no, sorry, I do NOT recall the actual conversation, only that it took but a second in dream time, meaning it could have taken 5 or 10 minutes if it has been a real-time chat) Wayne asked and the dreamer agreed for the dreamer to place a small package (perhaps 4 or 5 sticks) of dynamite (with a classic alarm clock timer) somewhere inside Wayne’s old home for the purpose of demolishing the structure. There was no “tension” or “drama” associated with any of this, although the dreamer *did* feel a tinge of questioning, as to WHY was this being done, but it had the *feel* of [Wayne wants to blow up his old home, so why not?]

The dreamer wasn’t given any specifics as to “where” the package was to be placed, but the impression was “somewhere it would do the most damage.” Again, that was an “impression” which the dreamer picked up. It *may* have been part of the conversation, but to continue:

The dreamer entered the home (which had a type of purplish feel to wherever there was a border, such as where the ceiling met the walls, or the door jambs, etc., yet the building itself had a kind of “oldish” white appearance to the walls, and a dingy-gray feel to the atmosphere. It definitely SEEMED “unused.” The dreamer left it on what may have been a bed in a bedroom and left.

There was a “scene change” wherein the dreamer was wondering why no one had heard or felt the explosion, but with the charge being on a timer, it was logical to conclude that the dreamer had made it a far way off before it ever exploded.

There was a “return to the scene” scene, wherein the dreamer had been expecting to see NOTHING but rubbish left behind, but instead, went inside the building and had to actually *search* to see if anything had changed. There was some indication that the room where the sticks had been *may* have been scorched, but nothing was obvious, such that nothing “stood out” to the dreamer. Clarity 8-

Another dream MAY have been due to listening to a radio DJ on the FISH, a Christian Music radio network (I leave it on at night, all night, most nights.) IRL (?) the lady was telling a story of how a baggage weigh-in at an airport revealed a 5 lb overweight issue, and when they looked through the bag, the family dog (possibly a dachshund?) was in the bag. (The airline ticket taker offered to *and* took care of the dog for around 5 days or until whenever the travelers returned.)

At any rate, there was a dream of a guy who was wheeling one of those suitcases on wheels with an extendable handle, and he seemed to be in a hurry to get down a corridor (likely to a gate at the airport.) There were other details, such as someone he may have been with and the purpose of their journey, but those details have been “lost to evaporation” as they were seemingly not that clear to begin with. Clarity 8--.

This other dream was a work-related dream, wherein the dreamer was apparently a customer-service representative for some type of repair shop. This is easier to tell in story form: A customer had dropped off a DOOR (like a glass, front door set in a metal frame) to his / their business for the purpose of being repaired. There was a *nearly* seamless shift to a later scene, wherein the customer had returned (or called?) for the purpose of getting a progress check, one of those situations where the customer had been *expecting* (or was impatient) to get the door back, allegedly fixed by that time. The dreamer (service rep) apparently was not doing the work personally, but did take a concerned interest in why the job was still “in progress” rather than “solved.” The work appeared to involve some type of repair on a lower hinge, which may have been a “double” hinge or had a “double purpose” (more likely) as apparently (and this seems stupid, but such was the impression) that *when* a client comes through the door, the door (hinge) *triggers* a “new case” on the client’s computer (the client being the guy who brought the door INTO the shop. Anyone entering through the door was the client’s client.)

The dreamer was taking a personal view of the hinge / double hinge / mechanism when the dream ended, clarity 9. What was most apparent during this dream was the dreamer’s concern over the client’s customer-satisfaction, that the job be *done* and the customer happy with the work. I also found it interesting that the dreamer was taking a “personal look” at the hinge(s) as I had a similar feeling back when I used to fix computers in clients’ homes or offices.

Richard Silk

Oct 22, 2021, 1:05:37 PM10/22/21
Dogs along street
Chest floating?
Following a driver.
Bejeweled cylinder cup on chain+...
Drilling a bolt / vision of “family” of/in light.

Dogs along street: The dreamer was bicycling along a sidewalk when two small dogs (bigger than Chihuahuas, about the size of “ragamuffins”) leashed together as if with a strand of wire rope (maybe ¼” in diameter) roughly 2’–3’ in length, and they began running along with the dreamer/cyclist as if that was their routine, running 2’ or so ahead of the cyclist, to the right, as if they ran beside each other like this often, even though there were different breeds (possibly mutts) and likely had different natural speeds, yet ran together as if they were a pack (after all, they *were* wired together.) The dreamer/cyclist began to wonder if they were going to continue to run alongside indefinitely, which raised a question regarding “leash laws” and the like, along with the possibility of their risk of injury such as around vehicular traffic. To answer this questionable safety issue, the cyclist came upon a *wall* (roughly 3’ high) at the end of a sidewalk, such that all the houses along the street (it seemed like a city street, not unlike the kind with New York brownstones) which gave the dreamer the insight that, [Ah! Any pet owner could let their animal(s) out to run along the sidewalk (and narrow strip of grass between the buildings and the sidewalk, possibly between the sidewalk and the curb wall) (and possibly their children, now that I’m typing this up) giving them a safety zone wherein they would be unable to simply run into the street. Larger animals would, of course, need to be trained to NOT jump the wall, but chances are, not too many people would have a large dog cooped up in a city street environment (unless they were morons.) At any rate, the dreamer was somehow crossing this end-of-sidewalk wall (possibly a gate) where the longer wall (along the street) made a right angle (to the right) so as to end-cap the sidewalk area / pet zone, when the dream ended. Clarity 9.

Chest floating? There was a scene wherein the dreamer seemed to be floating upon his/her chest / sternum, which is a common “floating/flying” type dream, although the destination was unspecific *other* than the thought that finding Gina was on the agenda, somehow. The idea was also noted (possibly in *another* dream) that learning how to “land” in flying dreams has always been something of a challenge / issue. Clarity 6+ / 8- (the 7 zone is for symbolic dreams.) There were practically zero details in the scene *other* than the dreamer’s awareness of the condition of “chest floating,” which *nearly* prompted a state of lucidity within the dream, but apparently stayed in the “sleeping” / subconscious zone.

Following a driver: The dreamer seemed to be in communication with another person at an unseen location, having something to do with tailing a suspect in yet another vehicle (so there were 3 perspectives involved.) The communication was with respect to the dreamer having lost visual contact, thus communicating with the other individual, with the dreamer feeling more “male” and the tag-team member feeling “female,” and the quarry under surveillance having a definite “male” vibe to him. Aside from there being little memorable, quotable dialogue, and the purpose of the surveillance may only be assumed, it had a fairly decent [clarity 8+] to it.

Bejeweled cylinder cup on chain+: The dreamer was aware of having a small, round cylinder type object in his possession, perhaps 2” in diameter, 1½” tall, with a flat top & bottom, similar to what might be referred to as a tiny “hat box” or “snuff box” even though it was cylindrical in shape. It was, in fact, a “ring box” as it had some type of rather valuable, bejeweled ring inside, such as a lady’s silver cocktail ring OR possibly some type of engagement/wedding ring. The gem may have been an emerald (green). In recounting this dream, there were two colors involved, namely green and blue, so I’m recording this in the way I think it *should* have been.

There was a female presence that came up alongside the dreamer, walking to his left and slightly behind, with a *hollow* bejeweled, cylindrical box, with a “blue” sense to it, such as sapphire. The (empty) cylindrical box was presented so that the dreamer was holding / examining it, and the logical thing to do was to mention that the emerald ring-box would “fit” perfectly within the sapphire hollow box, although there was a *distinct* warning voice in the dreamer’s head that sounded like a very sincere yet dire admonition from myself to myself, “do NOT put it in there—” although the dreamer self heard this, he could not resist “checking” the situation, and sure enough, he put the emerald cylinder inside the sapphire cylinder, but then realized the green inner box was somehow NOT a match to the blue, outer box and promptly removed the inner box and continued along his way. The female seemed slightly less-energized at the dreamer’s action / consequence as the dream ended.

NOTE: I *suspect* this is in some way an allegory of my past relationship with Helen (who had blue eyes, and birthed my first son, Charles) even though I always kept my heart (and mind) set on Gina (who has hazel-green eyes.) That gives this dream a sort of “dual clarity” rating of 7 (symbolic) / 9- (the dreamer could have taken a better survey of the contents of the two boxes and possibly even *looked* at the female, but didn’t.) There was also a matter of one or possibly two LEDs (light emitting diodes) one blue, one green, each color associated with each of the two cylinders. As I record this, it occurs to me that the idea of a green LED inside a box with a blue LED is what may have triggered the dreamer to remove the green ring-box from the blue container.

Drilling a bolt / vision of “family” of / in light: This started as a dream scenario and ended in a “vision” scene: The dreamer was facing a (dark, possibly metallic, possibly concrete) wall in a position similar to one who is inspecting a task project in a partial crouch position (not sitting, nor standing erect.) There were at least two major, metallic slugs (for lack of a more appropriate word, as I know one exists, similar to “dowel”) which may be described as a few inches long, the larger one with a circumference of perhaps 1”, the smaller one possibly with a circumference of .75”, both protruding in through the area of the wall (the rectangular area was approximately 8” wide by 1’ tall? It seemed like a steel plate, set into possibly concrete) whereas the smaller one seemed less of a challenge than the larger one, because (logically) IF the larger one could be removed, then certainly the smaller one could be taken out by the same method. Although using a sledge hammer *could* have *forced* the metal dowels out of the steel plate, that thought seemed “brutish” to the dreamer, who instead selected a drill with a ½” bit and was about to start to directly take on the larger dowel straight on, when it occurred to the dreamer that a more accurate way of completing this task successfully would be to start with a ¼” (possibly smaller) bit in order to more accurately center a “pit” in the tip of the protruding dowel, which could then be used as a *starting point* in which to center the larger bit, thus eventually hollowing out / weakening the (larger) dowel, making it easier to remove.

No sooner had the dreamer committed the act of pressing the smaller drill bit into the larger dowel’s tip, when the scene went to a flood of light, which resolved into a group (family?) of at least 4 figures, possibly two (married) adults with two children (around half the height of the adults, making them likely early or pre-teens) were seen *as* figures of (white) light within a scene of (white) light, approaching the dreamer’s perspective as if to greet him. There was a distinct, happy/loving/friendly vibe coming from them, as the dream (at this point, vision) suddenly ended.

NOTE: as an allegory, the smaller dowel *could possibly* represent Gina’s first (ex-)husband, while the larger dowel (the primary obstacle) could possibly represent Gina’s 2nd (possibly soon-to-be-ex-) husband. Thus, the dreamer’s effort to “drill” / weaken / remove the larger dowel was the focus, as her first ex-husband is already “out of the picture” (IRL.)

NOTE: last week (10/15/2021) marked the 40th anniversary of the “union” of Gina and myself (in her dorm room at MTSU) which I commemorated with an ad in her newspaper (https://tinyurl.com/TorontoStar-40th ) which could *easily* be symbolized as the first part of the dream, giving the first part a clarity classification of 7, whereas the “family of light” seems to be *definitely* of a “higher plane” / future existence, giving the light-filled scene a clarity classification of “vision.”

Richard Silk

Oct 23, 2021, 1:15:16 PM10/23/21
Yard work:
The dreamer was out in an area of “yard” similar in terrain to what used to be the southern strip of land at 3050 Asbury Lane, between the road along its eastern border and somewhere in the middle area of “the Druid Grove” which was bordered (once upon a time in the real-life past) on the west by a fence line, a narrow strip of grass (perhaps 20 or 30 yard wide) then I-24 West (it runs somewhat SE to NW at that point on its way toward Smyrna/La Vergne/Nashville.) The area is somewhat wooded, somewhat rocky, somewhat soil, somewhat grassy, and that’s the type of area in which the dreamer observed a small (maybe 1”) pinkish critter with something of a white tinge around it, heading roughly east-to-west, to the downward-left of the dreamer’s gaze, where I *think* the dreamer has been digging a small pit in the earth, roughly 4’x4’ x2’ deep. For some reason, the tiny critter was identified (“mentally”) as a kitten, but also seemed a bit like a puppy.

This brought the dreamer’s focus down toward something on the left, perhaps about 3” to 4” long, in relative scale, but with the *relative appearance* of a small lion. The dreamer used something spatula-like (possibly metallic, with a thin-enough edge to be nearly knife-like) to scrape it off the ground. There was another small critter similar to the small lion which was also scraped up, although this *could* have been simply a “repeated sequence” within the dream. The only notable difference is that the first critter definitely seemed to have a mane (male) whereas the second critter *could* have been a smaller, no-maned lioness. The important point (in my opinion) is that I can recall *two* instances of a {scraping of critters} off the ground. There *may* have been a third critter, but that (possible) instance is not clearly recollected whatsoever.

It occurred to the dreamer that a possible reason to explain these dead critters at this location *might* be due to the presence of a snake, and sure enough, there was a sleeping, coiled, black snake observed barely a few feet to the south of the area where the critters had been, which were near the southern edge of the digging area. At this point, my *personal experience* in capturing / removing snakes came to mind, while the dreamer’s intent was along the lines of [find an entrenching tool (army shovel) and chop its head off while it’s a sleeping target.] My personal method is to use a (long enough) stick, pin the snake’s head to the ground, then pinch the snake’s head directly behind the jaws/ear area, so that the snake has ZERO ability to wiggle around and bite (unless someone were so stupid as to place the snake’s head directly against one’s own skin) then dispose of the snake, either by throwing it across the street (as a gift to one’s neighbor) or across the creek (similar idea) but in this case, the dreamer reasoned it must clearly have been a venomous snake (per the dead critters) but the idea never occurred to the dreamer that normally, a venomous snake *swallows* what it bites, which would have left the critters absent rather than visible.

Taken as a symbolic dream, the critters MAY have simply been “asleep” rather than “dead,” as there were no signs of actual decay or damage to their bodies. As Gina and I *both* may be classified as “Leos” (I’m 7/25, while she’s 7/31, also known as “Juliet’s Birthday”) then the dream could symbolically represent the “sleeping evil” that “put us both to sleep” with respect to our relationship. Clearly, I dream about reviving that relationship to the point of our eventually being married, but that’s another dream (for “real life.”)

What I recall about the “end” of the dream is that there was a sense of “...but we still need to kill that snake!” in conjunction with “Let’s just leave it in peace.” Having awareness of Genesis 1:27 states “...male and female created He them” tells me that it’s possible the dreamer was hearing *both* a male AND female idea in this dream, or perhaps a duality-based, active “kill” vs. Unified, passive “leave” suggestion, of which apparently the latter was the chosen action. (See https://tinyurl.com/itta-topic-Ud )

New-fangled jet:
The dreamer was in an open field of some sort, possibly near an area where there may have been a barn (possibly a hangar) or house (at least one building was “sensed” although not “observed.”) There was a single (but small) jet that came in to land in a *short* amount of runway, maybe 50 yards, if that much. While it had the general appearance of an F-type American fighter jet, the wings were more “spread out” such as a larger bird with its wings spread wide for a landing (triangular-wedged shape on each side) and it reminded me of one of the “wide” variation of the paper airplane design I invented back in 10th grade. There was some flashy, decorative art on the wings and fuselage itself, much like a stunt-flyer at an air show.

A (male) pilot got out, exuberant, but I suppose anyone coming to land after a successful flight like that would be in a positive, happy mood, as it seemed a joy-with-wings type experience.

There was a *brief* greeting, and I mean *brief!* as I cannot recall ANY of what just transpired, other than what followed next, which appeared to be a “new type” of hybrid rocket-jet taking off in a trail of rocket exhaust (rockets use liquid hydrogen and liquid oxygen, which, when released at the engine nozzles, combines as gas and as a sustained flame extends out of the cones, leaves a trail of NOT carbon-based gasses, but rather WATER vapor! {steam!})

AFTER the vessel went straight up for what must’ve been 2 miles or more (maybe 30,000’+?) there was a clearly visible separation, such that the lift-off (first) stage was no longer “pushing” (I imagine it was either free to fall back to Earth, or *more likely* entering a controlled re-entry phase much like Elon Musk’s reusable stages) whereas the upper stage was then emitting a visible vapor trail (there was an obvious “break” between the two trails) which gave the dreamer the impression that the upper stage was more like a “rocket JET” than a simple “rocket,” which gives ME the impression that, by using reusable rockets to “launch” a long-distance jet to altitude, any vehicle could then “fly” back to Earth using simply some thrust (for guidance) and wings / rudder / etc. in order to navigate to its landing point.

Just as an observation, this *could* open the door to continental / intercontinental travel by means of a “carbon-free footprint” aside from the construction of the craft itself. Although, theoretically, by using carbon-based material (like graphene, for instance, or carbon fiber, or AM-III carbon) the concept could actually be “#CarbonNEGATIVE” (https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%23CarbonNEGATIVE) which would really start to shake things up! (Clarity 9, possibly futuristic, possibly quantum reality, possibly simple “potentially viable”, possibly “symbolic.”)