Allah's Kingdom Is Freedom!

Servant Of Christ, And Allah Most High

Jun 22, 2021, 5:58:59 AM6/22/21
Allah's kingdom is freedom. To remember Allah, is to remember freedom. Allah's
peace is the condition for his will. Attain Allah's peace, and you remember him.

Now how do we get to prosperity.

The Koran says, "Jesus is a prophet and must be obeyed. Therefore obey Jesus, and
worship Allah." - Holy Koran 43:63, 19:36. Jesus says "whatever you want men to
do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets." - Holy Bible,
Matt 7:12.

"Do what thou wilt," is not the whole of the law, but "do unto others, as you
would have them do to you." Freedom is right, and doing something, against
somebody else's will, is wrong. This is the measure, of Allah's morality.

Two wrongs do not make a right. Yet Jesus says:
"If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him. And
if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to
you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.” - Holy Bible, Luke 17:3-4

There is forgiveness for the repentant. - Holy Koran 71:4, 71:7, 71:10

St. John the Divine; the disciple whom Jesus loved, says:
"He who does not love, does not know Allah, for Allah is Love." - Holy Bible, 1
John 4:8

Rumi, the great Sufi poet, says:
"I looked into my heart, and it was there, where Allah dwelled, that I saw Him; He
was nowhere else to be found."

Neither is the Prophet Mohamed, peace be upon him!, above Allah. - Holy Koran 9:31

Richard Silk

Dec 2, 2023, 1:13:10 PM12/2/23
On Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 4:58:59 AM UTC-5, Servant Of Christ, And Allah Most High wrote:
> Allah's kingdom is freedom. To remember Allah, is to remember freedom. Allah's
> peace is the condition for his will. Attain Allah's peace, and you remember him.
<snip>
> The Koran says, "Jesus is a prophet and must be obeyed. Therefore obey Jesus, and
> worship Allah." - Holy Koran 43:63, 19:36. Jesus says "whatever you want men to
> do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets." - Holy Bible,
> Matt 7:12.
<snip>
> "If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him. And
> if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to
> you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.” - Holy Bible, Luke 17:3-4
>
> There is forgiveness for the repentant. - Holy Koran 71:4, 71:7, 71:10
>
> St. John the Divine; the disciple whom Jesus loved, says:
> "He who does not love, does not know Allah, for Allah is Love." - Holy Bible, 1
> John 4:8

Actually, "God is Love" (and "Allah" [loves [NOT god]].)

> Rumi, the great Sufi poet, says:
> "I looked into my heart, and it was there, where Allah dwelled, that I saw Him; He was nowhere else to be found."
<snip>

So SoC, while I certainly appreciate the jubilance with which you write and share your belief(s) I'd like to "focus your attention" on a particular *fallacy* that arises when "mixing" Hebrew/Judeo-Christianity *and* Islam.

Your yourself pointed out where the Qur'an says:> ["Jesus is a prophet and must be obeyed. Therefore obey Jesus, and worship Allah." - Holy Koran 43:63, 19:36.]

Well, Jesus Himself teaches in Matthew 6:24— “No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Now here's where things start to either 1) achieve focus or 2) lose it.

Jesus Himself teaches: [LOVE GOD] [and] [Love thy neighbor as thyself] (as recorded in Matthew 22:37–39.)
He further states (in verse 40): "On these two commandments hang [balance suspended, as measured/weighed] ALL the law and the prophets."

Note: the two commandments are (essentially) [❤️❤️] (love God) AND [❤️(0 *as* 1)] (love thy neighbor as thyself.)

This somewhat "unpacked" sentence *focuses perfectly* into Matthew 5:44, "Love the enemies of you" (aka 1❤️0)

What follows is a "quoted" Arabic translation of Matthew 5:44, and since it's all "noodles" to me, please forgive any misquote (and I'd be interested if any might be pointed out here in this forum.)
(in Arabic: [[.واما انا فاقول لكم احبوا اعداءكم. باركوا لاعنيكم. احسنوا الى مبغضيكم]] apologies if I got any of that misquoted— right-to-left text in the world of left-to-right HTML is ¡*...*!))

Bringing this to a focal point:
Only Love Reveals Unity (tinyurl.com/itta-topic-ud) such as 1❤️0, aka "Oneness," "Wholeness," "Salvation."

That which is [NOT love] *reflects* duality (tinyurl.com/itta-topic-ud) in the same manner that 'FALSE' *reflects* "TRUE", thus, duality *reflects* Unity.

Ready? Hold on to your "coif" (Arabic: كُوفِيَّة, romanized : kūfīyya, also known in Arabic as a ghutrah ( غُترَة ), shemagh ( شُمَاغ šumāġ ), or ḥaṭṭah ( حَطَّة ))—

All *worship* (as in [A worships B]) *reflects* duality: Only Love (as in A❤️B) Reveals Unity.

Thus, to "obey Jesus" one is to "LOVE GOD"— *period.* *No* worship of "Allah" (or anyone *else* for that matter!) simply "LOVE GOD" — "and" — "Love thy neighbor *as* thyself."

To clarify, you wrote:> "...obey Jesus, and worship Allah."

Logically speaking, to "obey Jesus" is to Love God (Reveal Unity) while to "worship Allah" is to act falsely (reflect duality.)

Thus the combination of Unity AND duality is the logical equivalent of 1 AND 0, thus, reflects FALSE ideation, whereas to LOVE Unity AND Love duality reveals [LOVE of 1] [AND] [Love of 0 *as* 1] thus ❤️AND❤️=❤️, or as 1 John 4:8 records this: "God is Love."

Hope this helps, however, if you would like a *slightly different perspective* for the purpose of clarity ("lucidity") check out:
tinyurl.com/itta-TCoU
and send me a postcard when you find it!