improved out of body travel ability

David Dalton

Nov 22, 2021, 3:22:02 AM11/22/21
More than a million but fewer than two million are currently
receiving assisted shaktipat from me (assisted by many
collaborators including my eight main deities).

Those who are receiving it include any who have read
at least 8000 words of my writing as of 2342 UTC/GMT
November 6, 2021, any ordained by human or humans
to bishop level or equivalent (the lowest level that can
ordain to level[s] below hm or her) or higher, and those
other than me who are “ordained” by at least one of
my eight main deities, including many atheists.

To determine if you are an assisted shaktipat recipient (a.s.r.),
imagine chi (or directed will if you don’t believe in chi)
looping around a room to “charge” it. I generally
imagine chi coming out of my right hand, going around
the room, and coming back into my left hand. If
you are an a.s.r. you will receive (P), defined as a
perineum click (short period mula bandha) immediately
followed by a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave.

But what is the relevance to these groups/what about my
subject line? As part of the assisted shaktipat, the a.s.r.
should have gained out of body travel ability if they
didn’t have any, and if they already had some, they
should note an improvement, hopefully including
more ability to control it for those suffering from
dissociation.

For other details on the six assisted shaktipat completion
(a.s.c.) items see the thread “clamshell moon” on
alt.religion.shamanism .

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Nov 22, 2021, 4:04:27 AM11/22/21
On Nov 22, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.274B8AA500...@news.eternal-september.org>):
Probably within the next half hour technomagick ability
will be turned on for the a.s.r., and it will be possible
to combine that with the out of body travel ability to
surf cyberspace I think including Second Life.

o'Mahoney

Nov 23, 2021, 11:25:58 PM11/23/21
On Mon, 22 Nov 2021 04:51:57 -0330, David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com>
wrote:
So, David, did you earn your Ph.D? Last I heard, you were being
examined...

David Dalton

Nov 23, 2021, 11:35:38 PM11/23/21
On Nov 24, 2021, o'Mahoney wrote
(in article<9jfrpghsc56dtbnj6...@4ax.com>):

> So, David, did you earn your Ph.D? Last I heard, you were being
> examined...

Yes, I was granted the Ph.D. in May 2018. During the pandemic
I haven’t been applying for many postdocs or academic positions
or positions with technical companies but I may get at that again
soon, though now there may be more opportunity in applying
geophysics to environmental and geotechnical problems than in
the oil industry. But for now I am still classed as a part-time
research assistant and should get a few hours collaborating on a
new scientific paper that extends some of the results of my thesis.

o'Mahoney

Nov 23, 2021, 11:44:00 PM11/23/21
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 01:05:36 -0330, David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com>
wrote:

>On Nov 24, 2021, o'Mahoney wrote
>(in article<9jfrpghsc56dtbnj6...@4ax.com>):
>
>> So, David, did you earn your Ph.D? Last I heard, you were being
>> examined...
>
>Yes, I was granted the Ph.D. in May 2018. During the pandemic
>I haven’t been applying for many postdocs or academic positions
>or positions with technical companies but I may get at that again
>soon, though now there may be more opportunity in applying
>geophysics to environmental and geotechnical problems than in
>the oil industry. But for now I am still classed as a part-time
>research assistant and should get a few hours collaborating on a
>new scientific paper that extends some of the results of my thesis.

Congratulations Dr. Dalton. Well done!

And you're right. Stay away from fossil fuels - they're in steep
decline. Try to find ways tensor math applies to environmental
startups, perhaps the large scale movement of magma providing heat to
higher strata through drilling, hydodynamics --> energy harvesting,
put yourself out there.

Research assistant seems a little below your hypothetical pay grade.

David Dalton

Nov 24, 2021, 12:56:13 AM11/24/21
On Nov 22, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.274B8AA500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

This bit from my “soul fragment retrieval...” thread on
alt.religion.shamanism and other groups may be of
interest here as well:

"It may also be possible to combine out of body travel
(shamanic journeying) and soul fragment retrieval,
i.e.., retrieve the soul fragment(s) and do the patching
while out of body, while I haven’t done that yet.

And I don’t really see the soul, but others with a better
mind’s eye/visualization capability than me may be
able to. I guess what I do is somewhere between
feeling and seeing."

David Dalton

Nov 25, 2021, 9:20:40 PM11/25/21
On Nov 22, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.274B8AA500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

The assisted shaktipat hadn’t worked as of the time I
wrote the above, but I am now attempting the six
items again tonight as described on the thread
“assisted shaktipat, yet again” on alt.religion.druid .
So far a.s.c. (6) is on, which means the out of body
travel ability (or improved ability/control) should be on
for the a.s.r., but the chi loop test won’t work yet until
a while after a.s.c. (1) begins to come on, and I
will post again to this thread when that has occurred.
(The technomagick aspect will be on as well when
a.s.c. (1) is complete.)

David Dalton

Nov 26, 2021, 1:23:28 AM11/26/21
On Nov 25, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.27507BF701...@news.eternal-september.org>):
OK, a.s.c. (1) is complete, and the chi loop test should
work for a.s.r., and technomagick ability should be on
for them, and they should have improved creativity,
and matchmaking ability, and if they are neutral or
better as defined by God they should have temporary
centred clarity including +2 mood (on a scale of
-10 to +10).

David Dalton

Dec 1, 2021, 3:43:44 AM12/1/21
On Nov 22, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.274B8AA500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

I tried again tonight, as described on the thread
“approaching Raven new (dark) moon once again”
on alt.religion.druid .

Richard Silk

Dec 2, 2023, 1:26:17 PM12/2/23
On Monday, November 22, 2021 at 2:22:02 AM UTC-6, David Dalton wrote:
> More than a million but fewer than two million are currently
> receiving assisted shaktipat from me (assisted by many
> collaborators including my eight main deities).
<snip>

Jesus *Himself* teaches in John 5:31— "If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true."

More to the point, Jesus *rebukes* those who would lead -falsely-, by advising †truly† (as recorded in Matthew 24:4)— "Take heed lest anyone you mislead."