Google 그룹스는 더 이상 새로운 유즈넷 게시물 또는 구독을 지원하지 않습니다. 과거의 콘텐츠는 계속 볼 수 있습니다.

Goddamn it!

조회수 14회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

o'Mahoney

읽지 않음,
2022. 12. 5. 오전 7:06:2722. 12. 5.
받는사람
Finally got fucking COVID.
Not too bad for an old cunt like me, chills, sore throat, aching bones
& joints - like a moderate cold, not even a flu.

Fucking ChiComs...

chris rodgers

읽지 않음,
2022. 12. 5. 오전 10:24:0522. 12. 5.
받는사람
what till you get the shingles

son of a bitch, this stuff is beyond painful.

slider

읽지 않음,
2022. 12. 5. 오전 10:29:4222. 12. 5.
받는사람
On Mon, 05 Dec 2022 12:06:22 -0000, o'Mahoney <liber...@south.south.com>
wrote:
### - our boris didn't start going wonky until day-10 of his infection, so
if yer still alright after 10 days then you're prolly gonna be ok...

maybe you can source some of this for yourself locally before then:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/304483318827

(as tea 3 times per day for several days)

o'Mahoney

읽지 않음,
2022. 12. 5. 오후 8:38:0222. 12. 5.
받는사람
I had a funny patch of skin on my lower back 2 years ago. Quack
diagnosed shingles, prescribed antiviral. Was still there and a LOT
bigger a few months ago, went back, he took biopsies around
circumference, turned out it was a massive basal cell skin cancer.

He took out a chunk of skin and flesh which required 14 stitches and 8
internal stitches, the better part of me.

Getting old is certainly a race to the bottom.

o'Mahoney

읽지 않음,
2022. 12. 5. 오후 9:23:2622. 12. 5.
받는사람
On Mon, 05 Dec 2022 15:29:38 -0000, slider <sli...@anashram.com>
wrote:
So have you had it yet slider?

slider

읽지 않음,
2022. 12. 5. 오후 10:24:1122. 12. 5.
받는사람
On Tue, 06 Dec 2022 02:23:21 -0000, o'Mahoney <liber...@south.south.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, 05 Dec 2022 15:29:38 -0000, slider <sli...@anashram.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 05 Dec 2022 12:06:22 -0000, o'Mahoney
>> <liber...@south.south.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Finally got fucking COVID.
>>> Not too bad for an old cunt like me, chills, sore throat, aching bones
>>> & joints - like a moderate cold, not even a flu.
>>>
>>> Fucking ChiComs...
>>
>> ### - our boris didn't start going wonky until day-10 of his infection,
>> so
>> if yer still alright after 10 days then you're prolly gonna be ok...
>>
>> maybe you can source some of this for yourself locally before then:
>>
>> https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/304483318827
>>
>> (as tea 3 times per day for several days)
>
> So have you had it yet slider?

### - don't think so... haven't had a genuine cold/flu for more than 25
years but experienced a very mild cold a couple months ago that was gone
in only 4 days, no temperature at all (no aches & pains etc) so was more
like an allergic reaction to summat (tainted/sprayed weed maybe, cheap
fuckers round here don't give a damn about anything except money...) drank
the above tea from said fever-tree for 3 days (bitter taste) so maybe that
helped...

best current info is that covid is a lingering infection (10+ days) that
can eventually send the immune system into a risky overdrive, damp that
over-reaction down however and it's just a matter of riding it out, having
access to antivirals might be a good idea too; don't wait act straight
away...

o'Mahoney

읽지 않음,
2022. 12. 8. 오후 6:50:1722. 12. 8.
받는사람
On Tue, 06 Dec 2022 03:24:07 -0000, slider <sli...@anashram.com>
Slider I have plenty of RAT kits at home, probably close to 50 or so,
they gave them out and still do free here at shopping centres etc.

I know I had COVID because of the two stripes (T & C) on the RAT test.
So both I and the wife had it, I'm over it now (probably still
shedding virus but feeling almost 100% better) but my lady is still
ill but walking around, making coffee, feeding next door neighbour's
fucking miaowing cat etc etc. We are going to survive without any
damage at all.

It was fucking awful for a while, the first two nights, then rapidly
became better. No nausea, no headache for me, just a stinking cough
which almost broke my ribs & weakness of entire body, fever, fever
dreams & chills. I'm almost 70 but work out every day & have for the
last 40 years plus run around 10km per week eat well don't smoke
except pot & don't drink alcohol most days. No immunosuppresion.

I still don't want to ever get it again. Like you I haven't had a flu
for over 20 years nor a cold for probably 3 or 4 years but this
fucking disease is going around everywhere, one of my daughters has
got it too.

I hope you don't get it, it may lay you very low. Get some RAT kits
and wear your mask - we gave up masks but will be wearing them again
now we've been hit.

slider

읽지 않음,
2022. 12. 8. 오후 9:25:4322. 12. 8.
받는사람
On Thu, 08 Dec 2022 23:50:13 -0000, o'Mahoney <liber...@south.south.com>
### - the way it was handled/mishandled meant that everyone's inevitably
gonna get it regardless, thus we're now living in the age of covid... the
few vax shots you had are obviously working/having some effect tho' else
you can just imagine what a full-blown dose of this shit can prolly do to
average people...

about 1 in 60 peeps still have it here, with no one wearing masks or even
being careful anymore it's just endlessly going around & around with no
way to really avoid it forever, this being what 'living with covid' now
means in that we can all expect to get this shit multiple times over the
next many years, probably with the issue of ever new booster vaccines
if/when things get really bad again, china being the only country left on
the planet still actively resisting it...

i.e., if every nation had just completely shut down for 5 solid months
when this crap first started, really jumped on it en-mass i mean, we could
have gotten rid of this new covid shit forever, and it would have probably
been far cheaper in the long run too!

but nooo... wallyjob humanity really fucked it all up again! (millions
died!) + let's just hope they've learned their lesson for next time with
something that'll prolly be even worse than covid huh...

o'Mahoney

읽지 않음,
2022. 12. 9. 오전 1:06:0822. 12. 9.
받는사람
On Fri, 09 Dec 2022 02:25:37 -0000, slider <sli...@anashram.com>
One of the kids next door (he's 18 a drummer in a band) has had it
twice. I & the missus have had two Astrazeneca & 2 boosters and it
still hit us hard, but short. I'm thinking we will get it again but
the combination of 4 shots & antibodies from this infection will
ensure we only suffer mild or non-existent symptoms, until ultimately
it phases itself out of existence or jumps elsewhere in the animal
kingdom.

After this though I have no further fear of it, even at my tender age.

LowRider44M

읽지 않음,
2022. 12. 9. 오후 10:18:0122. 12. 9.
받는사람

Benadryl and milk kills 99% of the virus.
I had the links but time ate them up.
Long before I heard that my mom has been
a religious benadryl taker, every single night,
plus a little milk. When she got covid she
had a tiny strip of heart damage and this
weird symptom where air got trapped in
her throat to chest area like a 24 hour goiter.
She was 90 when she got covid and breezed
through it Only got 5% of what I got and she
caught it from me.

.Also pepto bismol fucks up covid
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04811339

I had the alpha strain, and long covid.
When I got it the second time it came out
of my lungs like mini glass beads with a
black dot in the center of each one.

The third time it came out of my nose
it was a fingernail size scab, then blood
then over instantly.

I take benadryl and milk after every big shopping trip.
Should get more concentrated milk as "Lactaferin"

Found a gov study for lactaferin.

새 메시지 0개