dogs and black magicians

Venus as a Boy

Dec 3, 2022, 7:38:19 AM12/3/22
There's a bible Verse that dogs and black magicians can't enter the
heavenly temple, with black magicians it's clear, they cause only havoc
and want to make dogs out of us, so in this light also gods dogs or
anybody who is a dog and runs behind his master or lord or god can't
enter the heavenly temple! Only free people can enter the heavenly temple!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com

Venus as a Boy

Dec 4, 2022, 2:21:07 AM12/4/22
Am 03.12.2022 um 13:38 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> There's a bible Verse that dogs and black magicians can't enter the
> heavenly temple, with black magicians it's clear, they cause only havoc
> and want to make dogs out of us, so in this light also gods dogs or
> anybody who is a dog and runs behind his master or lord or god can't
> enter the heavenly temple! Only free people can enter the heavenly temple!

But as I seen in visions, that there are multiple heavenly temples and
the above bible verse probabaly speaking of the gods' temple where only
gods are allowed but the allmighty has its own temple where it is
absolutely allone because almost nobody can face it!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com

Venus as a Boy

Dec 8, 2022, 1:29:51 AM12/8/22
I had a dream that russia used a nuclear bomb on kiew and the western
states then entered the war against russia!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com

David Dalton

Dec 8, 2022, 3:33:17 AM12/8/22
And lots of magicians have weathered the trial of
the black dog (depression).

"I gaze upon the Cold Moon; 'Til the stars drown in the warm sea
And the bright eyes of my darling are never on me" (Traditional)

Venus as a Boy

Dec 12, 2022, 1:34:45 AM12/12/22
I introduced a new page on my homepage called (My) Conspiracy Theories,
because I wanted to structure my site so that lefties also have their
share in gettin upset about my site, but when i read my homepage from a
lefties point of view almost everything sounds like a conspiracy theory
also as spirituality has been classified fascist by them nowadays:

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/welcome-introduction/mediations/my-conspiracy-theories/

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com

Venus as a Boy

Dec 14, 2022, 12:51:33 PM12/14/22
Am 12.12.2022 um 07:34 schrieb Venus as a Boy:

Tonight while i took a bath, i got some mental visitation from a future
delegation, which asked what they can do to solve the problem of too
much helium in the air and not enough water due to fusion enrgy abuse!

I told them to fuck off!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com

Venus as a Boy

Dec 16, 2022, 6:31:10 AM12/16/22
Am 14.12.2022 um 18:51 schrieb Venus as a Boy:

Like I prophecised and due to the Russian crisis the inflation wich is
now about 10% will, also after a possible nuclear attack and the western
states entering the war against Russia, rise even further and due to an
economic principle the old currency has to be replaced and set into
relation to a new currency so that the prices will be rational again,
which i prophecised will be cryptocurrencies which has now found to be
true in the light of the british minister of finance announcing in an
interview they are thinking to replace the actual Pound with a
cryptocurrency!
And probably also the other states worldwide will embrace the
cryptocurrency system if they have the infrastructure!
I also thought that maybe after another crisis in the future when even
the inflation of the cryptocurrencies gets to high the cryptocurrencies
also have to be replaced and they are maybe thinking of going back to
somthing similar like barter trade where you actually barter your
workforce for the necessities and lets say one hour of work you will be
rewarded wih a meal, also in regards of the polticians thinking about
raising the pension age to higher levels, so that there will be a
workforce currency!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com

David Dalton

Dec 17, 2022, 1:06:19 AM12/17/22
In article <tnhktt$37f93$1...@gwaiyur.mb-net.net>,
In my workings I have proposed a global passport, global
currency unit, global budget balance, and no inflation,
and military money diverted to cure social, environmental,
and non-human species problems, and to an asteroid and
comet defence shield, and to interstellar drive research.

Cryptocurrencies use far too much energy.

"Don't get me wrong; If you say hello and I take a ride; Upon a sea where
the mystic moon Is playing havoc with the tide" (The Pretenders)

Venus as a Boy

Dec 17, 2022, 7:56:53 PM12/17/22
Am 16.12.2022 um 12:30 schrieb Venus as a Boy:

"If God exists and controlled everything, he would be a monster. Giving
children cancer? There is no good reason. Virtually everybody on earth
is morally superior to the concept of god that you believe exists."

I say :

The last sentence embraced by so many is the reason for the demise of
humanity, as they poison our environment with radioactivity and other
shit and then accuse god of giving children cancer!

Yes, god is in control but also gave us free will, and watches how much
we abuse it, he could and does intervene, but if let's say 90% of
humanity is destroying everything and themselves and others, god now
seeks his people, the psychos, and let the satanist peole kill
themselves and face their karma, wer nicht hören will muß fühlen (who
won't listen has to feel)!

Btw, god put human as supervisor of earth and itself in control!
(“The LORD God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it
and take care of it.”
(Genesis 2:15))

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com