Toof implant

He Who Sees All

Jan 3, 2024, 2:17:46 AMJan 3
Up for my first post-implant visit to have the sutures out & prepare
for the crown.

Expensive - around $5K AUD (including $2K for the hardware, Swedish
titanium alloy), but payinig private health here which gave me back
75% of everything except the hardware (implant & abutment).

If it takes, and so far so good, then I intend to have two more over
this year and 2025. I figure better chewing -> better overall health,
so worth the $7K or so it's gonna cost me out of pocket.

Fuck false teeth. I have all my front teeth but missing a few
critical molars, they're the ones I'm replacing prosthetically.

A present to myself :)

slider

Jan 3, 2024, 5:14:53 AMJan 3
On Wed, 03 Jan 2024 07:17:41 -0000, He Who Sees All
<theB...@cairo.ankh.io> wrote:

> Up for my first post-implant visit to have the sutures out & prepare
> for the crown.
>
> Expensive - around $5K AUD (including $2K for the hardware, Swedish
> titanium alloy), but payinig private health here which gave me back
> 75% of everything except the hardware (implant & abutment).
>
> If it takes, and so far so good, then I intend to have two more over
> this year and 2025. I figure better chewing -> better overall health,
> so worth the $7K or so it's gonna cost me out of pocket.
>
> Fuck false teeth. I have all my front teeth but missing a few
> critical molars, they're the ones I'm replacing prosthetically.
>
> A present to myself :)

### - hmm, he might not have any teeth left folks, but don't be fooled...

he's still quite capable of giving anyone a very nasty... suck!

ahaha :D :D :D

chris rodgers

Jan 4, 2024, 7:19:15 PMJan 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h16DmdQvxB0

ain't no good guys, ain't no bad guys.
we had a good run didn't we ?

slider

Jan 5, 2024, 8:05:44 AMJan 5

> ain't no good guys, ain't no bad guys.

### - with 'his' record you're suggesting trump is just a...
misunderstanding??

haha i don't think so, and am pretty sure he don't think so either :)))

but then that's always been the problem down here innit:

people think too much and got lost in their own crazy narrative(s)

> we had a good run didn't we ?

### - never though i'd live this long, and that's a fact...

plus adc has indeed been a nice (power?) spot to sit/rest on

either way, there's soon gonna be a much bigger/higher mountain to climb

and as such, these then are/have-all-been: the good-ole days...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkUpfw4Hf3w

"everything's done that needed doing,
all that remains now is for them to get rid of me..."

--Nietzsche's last words from the mental asylum (haha) ;)