Hot damn! & here I was thinking you were both dead...

Saguaro

Oct 5, 2023, 12:33:39 AM10/5/23
Mr Rodgers, I was about to get someone to pop in at your place to
check on whether you were still respiring or not...kidding, mate,
kidding.

Good to see you - nowyou say "Good to be seen by you"...

https://cdn1.frocdn.ch/Z7pXJU9i6XbLMCn.jpg

Saguaro

Oct 5, 2023, 2:15:02 AM10/5/23
Freakin' offshore cheap file hosters!

Here's the link for the same graphic but on a more reliable
site...should stay up for a while.

Cheers, big ears!

https://uploadnow.io/f/bhBCgJW
The cradle rocks above an abyss, and common sense
tells us that our existence is but a brief crack of light
between two eternities of darkness.

VLADIMIR NABOKOV,
Speak, Memory: A Memoir