Rain,rain,rain.........

Tyke

Jul 28, 2009, 7:40:55 PM7/28/09
It's another wet and dreary day here.

I know we need the rain and it is winter but I reckon we are way in front
now.

Wanna get out fishing!!!

Hope the UK is not wet and miserable when we visit.

PS - stopped smoking a few weeks ago - doing my head in!!!

--
Tyke

Quality furnished accommodation in Adelaide.
www.auseelife.com.au

Flyi�g �u� 2��9 +

Jul 29, 2009, 8:11:09 AM7/29/09
Tyke wrote:
> It's another wet and dreary day here.
>
> I know we need the rain and it is winter but I reckon we are way in
> front now.
>
> Wanna get out fishing!!!
>
> Hope the UK is not wet and miserable when we visit.

It is at the moment R. Very wet July, and this morning we've had 3 hours
of heavy rain so far. The road outside has loads of puddles on it and the
water is streaming down the windows of the south facing side of the house as
I type this.
Oh miserable weather in South Yorkshire, but not the floods we had last
year. :(

> PS - stopped smoking a few weeks ago - doing my head in!!!

Keep at it ol' bean, it's got to be worth it . My Dad stopped when he was
41 and went on to live to the ripe old age of 93 years 11 months ibefore
passing from this mortal coil in 1998.. Before stopping he got through 100
ciggies each day during WW2 whilst working in the steel works and the ARP.
In 1985 - 40 years after stopping they carried out a biopsy on his lungs and
told him to give up smoking. When he told them he had done so 40 years
earlier they surgeon said he must have smoked a hell of a lot then. There
must have been a fair bit of lung damage. However the tumour they found in
1985 was so slow growing that it didn't really affect him.
--
Heard melodies are sweet, but those Unheard are sweeter
flyi...@tiscali.co.uk FN 2��9 +, Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland

tony bennett

Jul 31, 2009, 11:57:45 AM7/31/09
The weather is going to be rain rain rain right up to the end of August
here mate....sorry :-(

"Tyke" <ty...@privacy.net> wrote in message