[Planning for Market Day]

Troshen

Aug 26, 2020, 6:40:24 PM8/26/20

Ok! We've got at least two writers, Cathy and I. That's enough to get started.

Plan:
Thread Name: [Market Day]
The 5 W's

Who -
New character - Sergeant Daythan, of the Montfort City Watch
Renik The Slip (My Thief Character, generally a Robin Hood)
New character - Vannar Tabulous III, a Master Merchant, and one of the senior members of the merchants guild

What -
A story about the weekly Market Day.

Where -
in the Montfort City Market.

When -
Starting next week. Sunday, 26 Aug 20. Until it's over. Shouldn't take more than a couple months.

Why -
Just for fun.
Side benefit, of getting this place going again. I didn't realize I would get answers back from three other people so quickly!

Open or Closed -
Open to all, at any time

Special Rules -
-No waiting. If you drop out, you drop out. This story is going to run from start to finish and then end. It's scope is very small. If anyone drops, they can always join the next one.
-Just start posting. No need to wait for me even. Introduce your character and what you're doing.
-I decided to use Renik, because he's fun. he needed someone to try to stop him, so I invented the Sergeant. Then I needed someone for Renik to steal from, so I invented the Merchant.
-Feel free to join either the side of the Law, or help the Robin Hood. Or to have your own thing going on in the story, and just include the things I'm doing in the background details of your own.

Now open for your responses, comments, and the characters you'd like to write.

Cathy Mosley

Aug 28, 2020, 12:52:24 AM8/28/20
Sounds good! The only other I will throw in - in case we get new writers - anyone fighting in the Dragon's Inn gets put in a bubble, and Hugh, Judy, and Fawn can be walk ons.

Cathy Mosley

Aug 31, 2020, 12:06:36 AM8/31/20
Do we want to aim the start for Monday, Aug 31st or make it Tues Sept1?

Troshen

Aug 31, 2020, 1:28:57 AM8/31/20

> Do we want to aim the start for Monday, Aug 31st or make it Tues Sept1?

I'm going to make the first post right now. I was hoping to do it earlier today, but hey! Still the same day I planned!

Troshen

Cathy Mosley

Aug 31, 2020, 1:32:18 AM8/31/20
It's tomorrow for me. :)

Troshen

Aug 31, 2020, 2:13:13 AM8/31/20
<chuckle>

Gotcha. Hey, if you're still up, you can post?