Tina Turner reincarnated already

1 view

David Dalton

May 24, 2023, 6:20:02 PM5/24/23
Tina Turner died recently, and I did my blessing on the dead
on her, and then when I was going through options for a
possible soul alignment for her I divined by perineum click
divination that she had reincarnated into a human womb in
Africa, so such a soul alignment was no longer possible.

"My momma was a waitress; My daddy a truckdriver; The thing
that kept their power from them; Slowed me down awhile." (Ferron)

David Dalton

May 24, 2023, 9:39:12 PM5/24/23
On May 24, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2A1EC50F00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Tina Turner died recently, and I did my blessing on the dead
> on her, and then when I was going through options for a
> possible soul alignment for her I divined by perineum click
> divination that she had reincarnated into a human womb in
> Africa, so such a soul alignment was no longer possible.

All I know is that I divined Africa and can’t narrow the
location down any further, but it must have been a good
opportunity for her to act on it so quickly. (I do
divine that her mother is a 41-year-old female
witch doctor, and may know that her unborn child
was Tina turner.)

Note that May 25, which it was in Africa when she
reincarnated, is African Liberation Day

David Dalton

Jul 7, 2023, 12:37:56 AM7/7/23
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> Tina Turner died recently, and I did my blessing on the dead
> on her, and then when I was going through options for a
> possible soul alignment for her I divined by perineum click
> divination that she had reincarnated into a human womb in
> Africa, so such a soul alignment was no longer possible.

And her new mother has the title sangoma.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)