healing circle prescriptions

David Dalton

Mar 12, 2021, 1:50:33 AM3/12/21
My main stack healing circle prescriptions working, which
is moderated by Gaia the conscious planet Earth and is
effectively a global binding of criminals plus good intuition
for others, should now be fully on.

Those with diviner special ability of a subset that can be
used for readings (e.g. card divination; astrology, etc.)
should be able to obtain the healing circle prescription
for self or other, and I think those with such divination
ability will find that their own healing circle prescription
includes advice to do readings for others.

In addition there has been an evolution of special
abilities, so some may have divination ability when
they didn’t before. Also, those ordained to priest
level or equivalent (but not higher) and atheist
judges, atheist psychiatrists, and atheist psychotherapists
now have a special confession divination ability,
but that won’t be extended to those who attain
those positions in the future, so future generations
will have to rely on intuition and regular diviners.

Both regular diviners and those with confession divination
ability will be able to intuit what component of a
healing circle prescription is due to a given popthrough
(e.g. the Jesus popthrough) and whether the overall
healing circle prescription is “rubber stamped” by
a given deity (e.g, God, the ruler of the region
all/everything).

"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn’t blind me
I will walk into the fire until its heat doesn’t burn me" (S. McLachlan)

David Dalton

Mar 14, 2021, 11:20:27 PM3/14/21
On Mar 12, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.25FB46B801...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> My main stack healing circle prescriptions working, which
> is moderated by Gaia the conscious planet Earth and is
> effectively a global binding of criminals plus good intuition
> for others, should now be fully on.

It wasn’t when I posted that, but now should be.

My (with invocation of Gaia) healing circle
prescriptions, which are basically a global binding
of criminals plus good intuition for all, are on
as of 11:18 p.m. NDT March 14 (0148 UTC March 15).

> Those with diviner special ability of a subset that can be
> used for readings (e.g. card divination; astrology, etc.)
> should be able to obtain the healing circle prescription
> for self or other, and I think those with such divination
> ability will find that their own healing circle prescription
> includes advice to do readings for others.
>
> In addition there has been an evolution of special
> abilities, so some may have divination ability when
> they didn’t before. Also, those ordained to priest
> level or equivalent (but not higher) and atheist
> judges, atheist psychiatrists, and atheist psychotherapists
> now have a special confession divination ability,
> but that won’t be extended to those who attain
> those positions in the future, so future generations
> will have to rely on intuition and regular diviners.
>
> Both regular diviners and those with confession divination
> ability will be able to intuit what component of a
> healing circle prescription is due to a given popthrough
> (e.g. the Jesus popthrough) and whether the overall
> healing circle prescription is “rubber stamped” by
> a given deity (e.g, God, the ruler of the region
> all/everything).

Many spiritual leaders should have
this confession divination ability, and would
be able to advise someone on his or her
healing circle prescription, plus may be able
to modify it in some cases. (Another term for
a healing circle is a sentencing circle, and
many have contributed to the prescriptions,
not just Gaia, but Gaia is the chair/moderator.)

“‘But once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light" (S. McLachlan)

David Dalton

Mar 16, 2021, 12:11:10 AM3/16/21
On Mar 12, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.25FB46B801...@news.eternal-september.org>):

The main stack global species balance and main stack
healing circle prescriptions effects did not come on
for humans last night as I said.

A couple of hours ago, I experienced
an unusual warming including in my head, that I
intuited meant that someone was smiling on me.

I guessed Sarah... category 1--10 bif... bridged lesbian...
Gaia... Sola... God CLICK. I then divined that God
had approved of my and Gaia’s workings

So right now the main stack global species balance
effects are coming on, though it may be another
hour before interactions involving humans
are covered. Then I will consider the main
stack healing circle prescriptions.

For further progress see tonight’s posts on the thread
“Raven and the New People; Transference of Grace”
on alt.religion.druid.