Divination framework has been adjusted

1 view

David Dalton

Apr 8, 2023, 11:52:55 PM4/8/23
The divination framework has been adjusted globally.

I advise diviners to do a reading for themselves, and they
might then get advice to offer readings to some they
know or can easily contact.

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Apr 9, 2023, 12:11:23 AM4/9/23
In article <dalton-904763....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> The divination framework has been adjusted globally.
>
> I advise diviners to do a reading for themselves, and they
> might then get advice to offer readings to some they
> know or can easily contact.

If you haven't developed a divination technique (such as
card divination) you could start by meditating on your
best course of action. Even those without divination
ability should have some common sense/intuition read access.