Please share me your consultant resumes for the below requirement.
Pls. contact me on pa...@atlantisitgroup.com
or call me on 678-813-734
Position: Sage maker Role
Location Toronto, Canada
Duration : Long Term
· Lead, mentor, and inspire a growing team of UX designers and researchers.
· Design products that delight a wide range of users working with code, data, and machine learning models on the AWS AI platform: data scientists, data engineers, machine learning researchers, analysts, and students.
· Develop a comprehensive design vision, approach, and strategy for the AI platform, looking past the current hype and limitations of AI to the long-term human and business value for AWS customers.
· Create design principles for the ethical and responsible usage of AI, and work to incorporate them into a design system and products.
· Drive design projects through all phases, from user research and exploratory mockups to design reviews, delivery, and usability testing.
· Collaborate and communicate effectively within cross-functional teams that span design, product, engineering, and management.
· Design the UX, visual style, user interface, information architecture, and interaction flow of web applications for users working with code, data, and machine learning models.
· Develop and maintain a detailed design system that spans multiple products, and communicate those to developers and product managers.
· Collaborate on design projects with open source projects in the data and machine learning space, including Project Jupyter.
· Develop and contribute deep knowledge of the latest user research practices, HCI research, design guidelines, and design heuristics.
· Solicit and accept feedback, weigh inputs and priorities, and take part in constructive dialogue to resolve healthy debates.
· Conduct design reviews with senior leadership showing a strong ability to communicate design ideas and the customer and business impact of designs.
· BA/BS degree in graphic design, HCI, interaction design, or related field. May be substituted with significant industry experience and accomplishments.
· 10+ years of experience in product, web, and mobile UX design.
· Portfolio of shipped work demonstrating impactful principal design work and leadership, with a deep understanding of human-centered design principles.
· Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
· Ability to organize, plan, and stay ahead of the work.
· Work must consistently demonstrate a strong aesthetic judgement and training, in addition to exemplary UX skills.
· Experience designing UX across different types of devices and screen sizes
· Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, Axure, Invision, Flinto.
· Proven ability to both deliver a bold vision and iterate quickly on concepts to arrive at an amazing customer experience.
· Experience in a wide range of qualitative and quantitative user research methodologies.
· Excellent writing skills.
· Master’s degree in graphic design, HCI, interaction design, or related field preferred. May be substituted with significant industry experience and accomplishments.
· Experience in managing design teams.
· Experience working in a collaborative team, partnering closely with product management to define use cases and requirements, and working directly with developers on implementation of your designs.
· Experience in information architecture design.
· Prior design experience in the field of data science, developer tools, and machine learning tools.
· Familiarity with personas relevant to the AWS AI platform: data scientists, scientists, machine learning researchers, analysts, students, and teachers.
· Experience in inclusive UX design and web accessibility.
Thanks & Regards,
Email ID: pa...@atlantisitgroup.com
Atlantis IT Consulting Group LLC
2 Computer Dr W, Ste 212,
Albany, NY 12205-1639