Re: Lode of Bull (or Buffalo)

David Dalton

May 18, 2023, 12:39:02 AM5/18/23
On May 18, 2023, David Dalton wrote on alt.astrology
(in article<0001HW.2A15D49C00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The current late waning crescent moon,
> a little less than 2.5 days before new/dark moon, is like a
> waning horn of a bull or buffalo. The early waxing crescent
> in 5.5 days time will be like a waxing horn of a bull or buffalo.
> The new/dark moon in between is like a dark bull or buffalo.
>
> This is an auspicious time for me to attempt to instigate
> a global new age, and my attempt is described on the
> thread with the same subject as this one on alt.religion.druid .
>
> On the Pagan Newfoundland Facebook group someone
> just posted that the upcoming new moon is a
> Taurus new moon.

From a google of new moon in Taurus:

"The new moon in Taurus is happening on May 19, 2023.
This astrological event may make you wonder if you’ve
missed out on certain things. The new moon impacts all
zodiac signs, but Taurus and Aquarius will feel it the most.”

(And Sarah McLachlan is early Aquarius and I am late Aquarius.)

"My momma was a waitress; My daddy a truckdriver; The thing
that kept their power from them; Slowed me down awhile." (Ferron)