Re: Disney Fired Beijing Staff Just Before GOP China Hawk Questioned CEO: Report

1 view

Forced queer indoctrination

Sep 30, 2023, 3:45:03 AM9/30/23
Culture War <now...@protonmail.com> wrote in
news:uetfg6$2ajib$1...@dont-email.me:

> Disney has intentionally hired faggots to stealth indoctrinate innocent
children into accepting anti-social behavior.

Disney fired hundreds of employees in China earlier this year, days before
CEO Bob Iger was scheduled to meet with Rep. Mike Gallagher (R., Wis.),
chairman of the Select Committee on the Chinese Communist Party.

The company laid off more than 300 employees in Beijing in March, one week
ahead of the meeting, the Wall Street Journal reported. Heads of Disney
anticipated questions on data security given the company's use of Chinese
staffers who had access to some U.S. consumer data, according to the
Journal.

Gallagher has long pushed companies to lessen their reliance and
cooperation with the communist Chinese government, the Journal reported:

Gallagher is among the members of Congress who have voiced concerns that
China’s government could use its leverage, especially in the tech and
media industries, to strengthen its military capabilities, access
Americans’ user data and influence U.S. pop culture by forcing
entertainment companies to self-censor in a way that helps burnish the
country’s global image.

In January, the Wisconsin Republican said he wanted top executives from
Silicon Valley, Hollywood and professional sports leagues, including Iger,
to testify before the committee he oversees.

The report comes the same week Gallagher warned that spy operations by the
Chinese government on American soil have sky-rocketed under President Joe
Biden.

Published under: China , Disney , Mike Gallagher

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/disney-fired-beijing-staff-just-before-
gop-china-hawk-questioned-ceo-report/

Governor Swill

Sep 30, 2023, 3:28:51 PM9/30/23
On Sat, 30 Sep 2023 09:41:56 +0200 (CEST), Forced queer indoctrination
<forced.queer....@disney.com> wrote:

>Gallagher has long pushed companies to lessen their reliance and
>cooperation with the communist Chinese government, the Journal reported:

Which is a bad idea and counter to the Nixon/Kissinger policy that competition is better
than warfare.

I guess some folks, like you, aren't happy unless you're creating enemies and killing
people.

Swill
--
Republicans are white racists, hate Lincoln, no longer support race rights,
no longer reject slavery, love violence, hate love, fake christians,

Dead Nazi Series II: No, no, no, Antifa - <https://tinyurl.com/5bphwcnj>

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Charlie Glock

Sep 30, 2023, 3:57:17 PM9/30/23
On 2023-09-30, Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Sep 2023 09:41:56 +0200 (CEST), Forced queer indoctrination
><forced.queer....@disney.com> wrote:
>
>>Gallagher has long pushed companies to lessen their reliance and
>>cooperation with the communist Chinese government, the Journal reported:
>
> Which is a bad idea and counter to the Nixon/Kissinger policy that competition is better
> than warfare.
>
> I guess some folks, like you, aren't happy unless you're creating enemies and killing
> people.
>
> Swill

The US needs to become more self sufficient rather than relying on our "enemies" for key products.
During the pandemic for example, China was threatening to withhold certain PPE products to keep for
their own population.

We need to bring manufacturing back to the USA. Important items like drugs, chips, high technology
and so forth need to be manufactured here in the USA. Corporate greed is why so much has been
off shored.

--
Charlie Glock
"To conquer a nation, first disarm it's citizens"

Governor Swill

Oct 1, 2023, 7:55:53 PM10/1/23
And how have Republicans and the Business community contributed to this national security
need in decades past?