The Walt Disney Biography

John Sisker

Mar 24, 2007, 12:23:02 PM3/24/07
I have the CD-ROM: Walt Disney Biography, but it just won't run correctly on
my newer computer using Windows XP SP2. In talking to Disney Tech Support,
they said The Walt Disney Biography was discontinued before Windows XP SP2
was released, so no support or fix will be provided. Personally, I think
this is a poor decision, considering Walt Disney is what the company is all
about, and any and all information about the man and his times, you think
they would want to support and promote.

However, is consideration of this decision by Disney, do any know how or
have a fix that will indeed make The Walt Disney Biography compatible with
Windows XP SP2 (and perhaps now Windows Vista).

Thanks,
John Sisker
jsi...@sprynet.com