Disney's resevation number SUCKS

Hal Cohen

Jan 21, 2007, 5:49:44 PM1/21/07
I'm sorry i've got to vent! Why can't idiots make it take 10 minutes to get
to someone to reserve a room. After all the bulls_it questestions it's ten
minutes wasted. And even if you call back an hour later it's the same crap.

It tell me Disney does not repect my tim. Buch of fuc_in idoits!!!!!!!

--
Thank you,

Hal

Hal Cohen

Jan 22, 2007, 10:30:35 AM1/22/07

On 22-Jan-2007, Randy Berbaum <rber...@bluestem.prairienet.org> wrote:

> Easy solution. Don't play the game. Like most of the businesses that use
> these endless phone trees, if you never push a button the call defaults to
>
> an actual operator. So once you dial the call, just sit there until a
> real person answers the phone.

That takes even longer. You then have to listen to the questions at least
twice, and then you have to answer another series of the same questions the
recording asked. It's just bad business to do that. If they didn't have
something so unique, they would be have been flushed down the toilet long
ago.

The quickest way is to press 0 about five times, then enter your phone
number, then hit 1 twice

--
Thank you,

Hal