Where's the Best, Secret Place to have Sex in Disneyland?

jcollin

Sep 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/24/96

Your hotel room.

Toni Reger

Sep 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/26/96

How about in town square just before the MSEP.Must be a secret place as I
have yet to see anyone do it there yet!

Honeymooners

Sep 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/26/96

Revolt Against Verbose Signatures!

sdes...@jaxnet.com

Sep 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/27/96

SKYWAY...just don't rock too much.

Blake Swopes

Sep 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/28/96

sdes...@jaxnet.com wrote:

> SKYWAY...just don't rock too much.

They took it out.

jcollin

Sep 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/28/96

From what I've heard, cast members find used condoms all over Haunted
Mansion. Not saying I reccommend it, since there are cameras all over
the place, but that's what I've heard.

John Collin

King Kamehameha

Sep 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/29/96

In article <324CC6...@jaxnet.com>, sdes...@jaxnet.com wrote:
>SKYWAY...just don't rock too much.

Nononononono... The People Mover! Much more private, no worry about rockin'.

-- Matt

The preceding message was brought to you by the letter ¥.

The Doctor

Sep 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/30/96

no.spammi...@null.com (King Kamehameha) wrote:

>In article <324CC6...@jaxnet.com>, sdes...@jaxnet.com wrote:
>>SKYWAY...just don't rock too much.

>Nononononono... The People Mover! Much more private, no worry about rockin'.

Ah, but it's gone!

Duke Nukem RTS Distribution Center
http://www.cyberhighway.net/~srogers/duke/

Nicol S.

Oct 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/1/96

: >>SKYWAY...just don't rock too much.

: >Nononononono... The People Mover! Much more private, no worry about rockin'.

: Ah, but it's gone!

Now it's the Transit Authority, and it's almost exactly the same, so I can
imagine someone there. (to think, that when I was a little girl, I used to
shout down at the pedestrians from the People Mover to say hello..)
(shiver)

Nicol

King Kamehameha

Oct 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/1/96

In article <52n9eh$m...@host-3.cyberhighway.net>,

doc...@cyberhighway.net (The Doctor) wrote:
>no.spammi...@null.com (King Kamehameha) wrote:
>
>>In article <324CC6...@jaxnet.com>, sdes...@jaxnet.com wrote:
>>>SKYWAY...just don't rock too much.
>
>>Nononononono... The People Mover! Much more private, no worry about rockin'.
>
> Ah, but it's gone!
>

>Duke Nukem RTS Distribution Center
>http://www.cyberhighway.net/~srogers/duke/

Oh... Ok... How about inside Mission To Mars? Those vibrating seats add to the
effect...

# I fix broken computers # Reply to #
# I can break them as well # ke6alm #
#.I.will.not.tolerate.SPAM.#.@loop.com #

Joseph Nordaby

Oct 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/2/96
to jcollin

As one on the inside, this problem is greatly exaggerated, not that some
great stories haven't come out of there.

My vote, Pirates of the Caribbean on a slow day (of course you need
to be alone in the boat!)

Joe Nordaby | "Who would've thought 25 years ago that
UCI School of Engineering | one day you'd see a liberal feminist, Jane
jo...@ea.oac.uci.edu | Fonda, sitting next to her conservative
---------------------------| millionaire husband, Ted Turner, watching
Murphy's Law #186: | two teams witn names offensive to Native
"Build a foolproof device | Americans playing baseball in front of a
and they'll build a | sign advertising something called "Hooters"
better fool." | Boy we've come a long way!" - Jay Leno

The Doctor

Oct 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/3/96

Joseph Nordaby <jo...@rigel.oac.uci.edu> wrote:

> My vote, Pirates of the Caribbean on a slow day (of course you need
>to be alone in the boat!)

Don't forget they have cameras all over the ride, you'll not just be
performing for each other.....

RUSTYBLKJK

Oct 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/3/96

In article <Pine.SOL.3.93.961002...@rigel.oac.uci.edu>,
Joseph Nordaby <jo...@rigel.oac.uci.edu> writes:

>My vote, Pirates of the Caribbean on a slow day (of course you need
>to be alone in the boat!)

Whatever floats your boat there Joe, but I would prefer to have someone
else with me.

Rusty Martin

ba...@teleport.com

Oct 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/4/96

OK call me naive, but I cannot for the life of me believe that anyone
would have sex *inside* the park. It just doesn't seem possible, and the
most important question, is *WHY* would you ever want to? I never feel
sexy at the MK, I feel like a kids and KIDS shouldn't be having sex!!!!

IHMO.

RUSTYBLKJK (rusty...@aol.com) wrote:
: In article <Pine.SOL.3.93.961002...@rigel.oac.uci.edu>,
: Joseph Nordaby <jo...@rigel.oac.uci.edu> writes:

: Rusty Martin

My modem is faster than your mind......................................
ba...@teleport.com

cp

Oct 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/5/96
to sdes...@jaxnet.com

sdes...@jaxnet.com wrote:
>SKYWAY...just don't rock too much.

Nah...the Motor Boat Cruise. That U-turn under the Autopia
track, with the lights of Tomorrowland in the distance...
you only have about 40 seconds of privacy, but if you
time it right....

thi...@erols.com

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

In article <536184$r...@news03.deltanet.com>, cp
<10210...@compuserve.com> wrote:

You know, it's beginning to sound like a conspiracy. The Skyway - gone,
the motor boats - gone, People mover (my personal favorite, loved the guys
grin as we got off) - gone.... all these wonderful rides are gone.

--
Thistle

I wanted a perfect ending..... Now I've learned, the hard way, that
some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear
beginning, middle and end. Life is about not knowing, having to
change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without
knowing what's going to happen next. Gilda Radner

The Doctor

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

thi...@erols.com wrote:

>In article <536184$r...@news03.deltanet.com>, cp
><10210...@compuserve.com> wrote:

>> sdes...@jaxnet.com wrote:
>> >SKYWAY...just don't rock too much.
>>
>> Nah...the Motor Boat Cruise. That U-turn under the Autopia
>> track, with the lights of Tomorrowland in the distance...
>> you only have about 40 seconds of privacy, but if you
>> time it right....

>You know, it's beginning to sound like a conspiracy. The Skyway - gone,
>the motor boats - gone, People mover (my personal favorite, loved the guys
>grin as we got off) - gone.... all these wonderful rides are gone.

Try the submarines late at night. Often you can get one by
yourself, and the capt can't see anything because his head is high
above the seating level.

OR

Get real cosey with a cast member and try for inside a MSEP float
during the parade. Now there's excitment.

<G>
The Doctor

someone

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

In article <53empq$1ao$2...@host-3.cyberhighway.net>, doc...@cyberhighway.net
(The Doctor) wrote:

[snip]

> Try the submarines late at night. Often you can get one by
> yourself, and the capt can't see anything because his head is high
> above the seating level.

Ok, whatever! Often you _cannot_ get one by yourself, and even if you did
get one the captain would know what is going on and he could very easily
kneel down and see whats going on!

--
spac...@poboxes.com
The opinions expressed are mine only and do not represent the opinions of

John Sidebottom

Oct 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/9/96

In article <52l5o8$5...@jerry.loop.net>, no.spammi...@null.com (King Kamehameha) says:

>In article <324CC6...@jaxnet.com>, sdes...@jaxnet.com wrote:
>>SKYWAY...just don't rock too much.
>
>Nononononono... The People Mover! Much more private, no worry about rockin'.
>
>-- Matt

You're both living in fantasyland. BOTH of these venerated rides
are Closed and Gone Forever.
...not to mention that some happy guy with a nametag watched your
every move anyway...

King Kamehameha

Oct 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/10/96
>> sdes...@jaxnet.com wrote:
>> >SKYWAY...just don't rock too much.
>>
>> Nah...the Motor Boat Cruise. That U-turn under the Autopia
>> track, with the lights of Tomorrowland in the distance...
>> you only have about 40 seconds of privacy, but if you
>> time it right....
>
>You know, it's beginning to sound like a conspiracy. The Skyway - gone,
>the motor boats - gone, People mover (my personal favorite, loved the guys
>grin as we got off) - gone.... all these wonderful rides are gone.

It took this long for someone to publicly notice that some of us were replying
to a troll's question with outrageous answers?!? Sheesh! I thought my:

In article <324CC6...@jaxnet.com>, sdes...@jaxnet.com wrote:
>SKYWAY...just don't rock too much.

Nononononono... The People Mover! Much more private, no worry about
rockin'.

follow-up would do it. But NOOOO! Someone didn't get it! So I had to write:

In article <52n9eh$m...@host-3.cyberhighway.net>,

doc...@cyberhighway.net (The Doctor) wrote:
<snip>

>>Nononononono... The People Mover! Much more private, no worry about
rockin'.

> Ah, but it's gone!

<snip>

Oh... Ok... How about inside Mission To Mars? Those vibrating seats add to
the effect...

Some people take things so _seriously_ around here. On that subject:

In article <53empq$1ao$2...@host-3.cyberhighway.net>,
doc...@cyberhighway.net (The Doctor) wrote:

>thi...@erols.com wrote:
>
>>In article <536184$r...@news03.deltanet.com>, cp

<snip>

> Try the submarines late at night. Often you can get one by
>yourself, and the capt can't see anything because his head is high
>above the seating level.
>

>OR
>
>Get real cosey with a cast member and try for inside a MSEP float
>during the parade. Now there's excitment.
>
><G>
>The Doctor
>
>Duke Nukem RTS Distribution Center
>http://www.cyberhighway.net/~srogers/duke/

These are starting to sound like semi-serious answers. Watch it!

--
Matt

The Doctor

Oct 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/11/96

no.spammi...@null.com (King Kamehameha) wrote:

> In article <52n9eh$m...@host-3.cyberhighway.net>,

>In article <53empq$1ao$2...@host-3.cyberhighway.net>,
> doc...@cyberhighway.net (The Doctor) wrote:
>>thi...@erols.com wrote:
>>
>>>In article <536184$r...@news03.deltanet.com>, cp
><snip>
>>
>> Try the submarines late at night. Often you can get one by
>>yourself, and the capt can't see anything because his head is high
>>above the seating level.
>>
>>OR
>>
>>Get real cosey with a cast member and try for inside a MSEP float
>>during the parade. Now there's excitment.
>>
>><G>
>>The Doctor
>>
>>Duke Nukem RTS Distribution Center
>>http://www.cyberhighway.net/~srogers/duke/
>>

>These are starting to sound like semi-serious answers. Watch it!

They weren't meant to I swear. Anyone who's had sex in a MSEP float
could tell you it's not very practicle and definatly not something
they'd want to repeat (Unless it's inside Pete's Dragon, more room to
move around in).

Stryfe 1

Oct 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/21/96

You all do know you get videotaped on many of these rides. Does that
still make it secret?

Tim Tyler

Oct 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/23/96

Stryfe 1 wrote:

> You all do know you get videotaped on many of these rides. Does that
> still make it secret?

Just out of curiousity, what is the purpose of the video-taping? Is
it to just be used as evidence if someone does something real stupid, or
to help catch someone in the first place?

Does Disney post a notice advising riders/visitors that they could &
would be videotaped?

Tim

P.S. So, what is the Disney policy if some security people in the CCTV
room happen to observe that two people are going at it while on a ride?

Larry Shilkoff

Oct 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/23/96

Tim Tyler wrote:

> Does Disney post a notice advising riders/visitors that they could &
> would be videotaped?

I believe there is such a posting near the main entrance. Possibly at a
ticket booth or an entrance gate.

Larry

Igor

Nov 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/16/96

In article <Pine.SOL.3.93.961002...@rigel.oac.uci.edu>,
Joseph Nordaby <jo...@rigel.oac.uci.edu> wrote:

> On 28 Sep 1996, jcollin wrote:
>
> > From what I've heard, cast members find used condoms all over Haunted
> > Mansion. Not saying I reccommend it, since there are cameras all over
> > the place, but that's what I've heard.

If you just want to grope and fondle, Splash Mountain is great-so is Peter Pan!

--
Do you ever get the feeling that you're not who you're pretending to not be?

ramon....@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2014, 3:19:33 AM8/16/14
On Tuesday, September 24, 1996 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, jcollin wrote:
> Your hotel room.

Thanks for the helpful advise..... YOU SUCK. take it.

ramon....@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2014, 3:20:47 AM8/16/14