Re: GayDays?

Message has been deleted

Nothing

Sep 22, 2004, 9:54:10 PM9/22/04

> So, after several months of planning out almost every last detail for our
> first ever family vacation, (to the tune of several thousand non-refundable
> dollers) I do a little last minute check last night for last minute refurbs
> etc. and find this:
>
> http://www.gayday2.com/html/schedule.html
>
> linked from mouseplanet, happening on the weekend we are booked into our
> suite..
>
> My first thought is that parts of it will be like the local gay pride parade
> in Vancouver...very flamboyant and "out there".
>
> I know everyone just wants to have a good time - but realisticlly there will
> be people from all points on the spectrum..regular folks, and extremeists..
> what can I expect on those two days? and What kind of atmosphere is there at
> the park with the special events? (the titles and descriptions of the
> activities don't really sound Disney approved, even if they are just benign
> activities..:-)
>
> for example:
>
> "Licking Ladies Ice Cream Social"
> and:
> " Ladies Who Lunch
> 1pm, Rancho del Zocalo, Frontierland
> Women who love women can meet up for a spicy dish as this restaurant (and the
> food's not bad either!). Meet for a meal, or just to say howdy to a cowgirl"
>
> So really, what's the atmosphere like?

All days in the parks are exactly the same.
Goth days have a large number of people are wearing black and having fun
.. and on Gay days a large number of people are wearing red and having
fun. Tis all..

Most days of the week hundreds-to-thousands of people are wearing black
or red or any color of clothing anyway. On some days those colors are
just in greater numbers and/or far more noticable in the crowd due to
their numbers or just simply because of the respective groups 'color
focus' on those 'event days'. Tis all....

On Goth days and on Gay days I have seen thousands of people wearing
black or red .. and have no absolutely idea of the ongoing events, are
not part of the gatherings at all and simply just randomly chose to wear
'black' or 'red' shirts/clothing on their visit to DL or DCA. Tis
all...

Go, have a good time.. you won't see anything different or unusal that
you see at Disneyland any other day or any amusement park or the mall or
the beach or anywhere in society. They are 'just another typical
normal days in the parks' .. only that a large number of people are
having a large gagthering of their particular group. Goth days or Gay
days are no different than cheerleaders days, or any other
'group/event/gathering/club' event days... Tis all.

Go to DL and have a good time .. like everyone else. They are, you
will, everyone does.. just go to the parks and have fun. Don't think
about how others may or may not affect your day .. they are all there
just to have fun and have a good time with family and friends and others
and meet some new people and spend some good times in the parks... Tis
all.

tommy

Sep 23, 2004, 1:24:48 AM9/23/04
In article <3k84l0tjicjuq7njk...@4ax.com>,
<xph...@shaw.ca> wrote:

> So really, what's the atmosphere like?

if you're worried enough to take the time to write to ADD, then you
should definitely cancel your vacation plans.

..even though you might see some men holding hands and the occasional
kiss. Nothing more than you might see a straight couple doing.

but again, if it worries you even a tiny iota, then you should call your
travel agent and cancel -- even if it means you'll have to take a big
hit to the wallet.

/tommy

Nothing

Sep 23, 2004, 3:54:54 AM9/23/04

> > So really, what's the atmosphere like?
>
> if you're worried enough to take the time to write to ADD, then you
> should definitely cancel your vacation plans.
>
> ..even though you might see some men holding hands and the occasional
> kiss. Nothing more than you might see a straight couple doing.
>
> but again, if it worries you even a tiny iota, then you should call your
> travel agent and cancel -- even if it means you'll have to take a big
> hit to the wallet.

Wallet hitter!

Got Stormtroopers?

Message has been deleted

Bruce L. Bergman

Sep 23, 2004, 11:35:01 PM9/23/04
On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 07:20:43 -0700, <xph...@shaw.ca> wrote:

>On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 05:24:48 GMT, tommy <sky...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>In article <3k84l0tjicjuq7njk...@4ax.com>,
>> <xph...@shaw.ca> wrote:

>>> So really, what's the atmosphere like?
>>
>>if you're worried enough to take the time to write to ADD, then you
>>should definitely cancel your vacation plans.
>

>I have gay friends, but I know they are normal everyday folks...I also know
>the pride parade is vastly different. I wanna know which ones the kids will be
>exposed to. ( I certainly don't have to defend my question to you or anyone
>else..I just want to know..:-)

It's just like any other day in the Disneyland & DCA parks - only
difference is, the couple in front of you holding hands and walking
together might be the same sex.

The ONLY thing I would do differently when going to the parks on
those days is to avoid wearing a red shirt. And avoid the areas where
they'll be having their gatherings for group pictures and scavenger
hunts, the language might get a little more risque in those areas.

>>..even though you might see some men holding hands and the occasional
>>kiss. Nothing more than you might see a straight couple doing.
>

>"Licking ladies ice cream social"

Gay or Straight, if you see people engaging in public behavior that
crosses well over the line of public decency and into "Get A Room!"
territory, (politely) tell them to tone it down. If they won't, and
there are young children present, Disneyland Security will be there
and will be more than happy to tell them again - and they can also ask
them to leave the park if they don't get a clue and fast.

>>but again, if it worries you even a tiny iota, then you should call your
>>travel agent and cancel -- even if it means you'll have to take a big
>>hit to the wallet.
>

>That'd be pretty stupid, now wouldn't it?

I wouldn't start canceling trips over it - but then again, I can
just choose to wait until next week to hop in the car and make the 1
Hour Drive (if I don't hit traffic) down to the Park.

If you have to book flights, rent a car and get a room, that
complicates matters... But I still wouldn't cancel over this.

They've announced that the Gay Days crowd is going to Disneyland on
Saturday and DCA on Sunday - so if you don't want to have to explain
anything to your kids that might lead into an uncomfortable subject,
simply reverse that - take your family to the other park.

Problem solved. ;-)

--<< Bruce >>--

Electrician for Westend Electric - CA726700
5737 Kanan Rd. #359, Agoura CA 91301 (818) 889-9545

Message has been deleted

clbe...@sbcglobal.net

Sep 24, 2004, 6:27:43 PM9/24/04
SeaVi...@webtv.net has been reported to ab...@webtv.net for harrassment
via private email. For anyone who has yet to killfile the little punk, I
suggest that you forward his original message in this thread to the same
address, as it is considered hate posting, and is a violation of the WebTV
terms of service.

Nothing

Sep 26, 2004, 5:52:29 AM9/26/04

> THE SPACE BANKERS SEE YOU!
>
> THE END IS NEAR!
>
> COME GOOD ALWAYS!
>

> COME! DO IT! SLACK OFF DAMMIT!!

naW.... screW boB... senD mE youR moneY .. dudE.

Message has been deleted

Nothing

Sep 26, 2004, 5:53:00 PM9/26/04

> >Nothing are you using my name and copying messages or making them up and
> >using my name as the webtv user ???
> >Im reporting you all to your ISP'S. Deferamtion of my Character can get
> >you all into trouble.
>
> You sure you didn't mean DEFECATION of character? :-)

Who the poop knows what this shit is crapping about?!? Defecation.
hehe. I don't wanna defect!

Fab

Sep 27, 2004, 11:22:42 PM9/27/04
>WTF is with you assholes on WebTV?

On AOL, you can block entire domains. WebTV = Blocked, me = happier.

Fab

New boards are up: http://www.fabsboards.com

Nothing

Sep 28, 2004, 12:22:37 AM9/28/04

> >WTF is with you assholes on WebTV?
> >

> On AOL, you can block entire domains. WebTV = Blocked, me = happier.

I don't wanna block the entire domain .. just like I don't want to in
email.

I think a few of the ADDer regulars on WebTV are pretty cool, others are
just KFed (sooner or later). I don't think any domain has 100% fools
as users. I enjoy discussions/info from people from all domains, if they
aren't IMO, clowns.

Scotty

Sep 28, 2004, 12:25:12 PM9/28/04

<xph...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

> So, after several months of planning out almost every last detail for our
> first ever family vacation, (to the tune of several thousand
non-refundable
> dollers) I do a little last minute check last night for last minute
refurbs
> etc. and find this:
>
> http://www.gayday2.com/html/schedule.html
>
> linked from mouseplanet, happening on the weekend we are booked into our
> suite..
>
> My first thought is that parts of it will be like the local gay pride
parade
> in Vancouver...very flamboyant and "out there".

I doubt you will notice much difference.

Scott

THE REF

Sep 28, 2004, 6:01:36 PM9/28/04
<clbe...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:<zb15d.2158$nj....@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>...

Why are you a fag?

THE REF

Sep 28, 2004, 6:04:34 PM9/28/04
discov...@aol.commonsense (Fab) wrote in message news:<20040927232242...@mb-m07.aol.com>...

Fab has to be the biggest dip on here.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Anwar Hadij

Sep 28, 2004, 11:25:07 PM9/28/04
On 29 Sep 2004 00:13:50 GMT, kaya...@webtv.com wrote:

>>I guess that way you have more time to create make-believe threats
>>against your daughter.
>>

>We have had it with your gay and woman bashing Larry.

Yes, between Larry and AJ/Destroyer, there are enough homophobic
comments here to fill a CD-ROM.

Message has been deleted

Anwar Hadij

Sep 28, 2004, 11:55:44 PM9/28/04
On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 23:38:03 -0400, "nomdepl...@yah00.com"
<nomdepl...@yah00.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 03:25:07 GMT, anwar...@dca.thc (Anwar Hadij)
>wrote:

>Larry has never said or done anything homophobic. I wrote those items
>about him because I'm prone to manic tendencies. Google any post about
>me, Shawnie Vedder. You'll see my history without medication. I
>spend too much time on newsgroups and the internet ignoring my
>daughter and 7 month old son. With no father to support them or any
>decent income it sometimes gets to me and I lash out.

No, I am aware of several instances where Larry has posted some very
hateful and homophobic comments. It's a shame he has to bring his
hate here.

>Shawnie
>aka jigglypuff and a hundred other names

Message has been deleted

Nothing

Sep 29, 2004, 1:53:11 AM9/29/04

Just go and only think about yourself and don't try and control or
change other people as long as you are happy and as long as you are
having fun. Don't worry about, think about or care about anyone but
yourself.

Hundreds of millions of people do it. Why should you be any different?

Nothing

Sep 29, 2004, 3:34:33 AM9/29/04

> > >WTF is with you assholes on WebTV?
> > >

> > On AOL, you can block entire domains. WebTV = Blocked, me = happier.
> >
> > Fab
> >
> > New boards are up: http://www.fabsboards.com
>
> Fab has to be the biggest dip on here.

Well we could take a newsgroup vote... do you wanna go up against Fab,
any other long time regular or anyone else?

How stupid do you want to be made to look?

...and why do you only post when Fab is involved or mentioned?

"Obsessed mentally deficient freak" .. i guess that's it.

When are you going to become a pathological liar? I used to know one of
those.

Fab

Sep 30, 2004, 3:09:00 AM9/30/04

Nothing, Babe, when are you gonna come post on my boards? I want to link to
your chat from the new site.

Fab

Pancakes, Calvinball and Catfights: http://www.fabsboards.com

Message has been deleted

Nothing

Oct 9, 2004, 6:35:02 AM10/9/04

> I'd give anything to be back there now tho'...you CA ap's are more lucky than
> you could know..:-)

Yes.. the feeling of being a lifetime Southern Californiac is.. quite
darb.

And I know how lucky I am with some things. Must be lucky at cards.
;)

Gwendolyn Ann Smith

Oct 9, 2004, 11:29:28 AM10/9/04
In article <cm0fm0tps75qb9c9o...@4ax.com>,
<xph...@shaw.ca> wrote:

> it was all in fun, I guess I was all freaked out from stereotypes or some kind
> of atmosphere projected by the gaydays2 website, but it wasn't like that at
> all, it was just regular people wearing red shirts and wanting to have a good
> time at Disney, no big deal..no "Get a room" ..it was pretty darn normal..

Which, many might contend, is exactly why there is a "gay day." Glad you
had fun.

Cheers,
Gwen Smith

--
_
| )
|--|/------ Gwendolyn Ann Smith-Writer & Designer ---|
|--|--------------- gw...@gwensmith.com --------------|
|-/|.------ Listen to the Sounds of Disneyland ------|
|(-|-)------- http://www.gwensmith.com/dland/ -------|
|-`|'----- AA1p0 CCWB0 aAR ED400 FY2 nk0 W21 M25 ----|
0 |
`v'

tommy

Oct 9, 2004, 12:45:14 PM10/9/04

> Turned out to be great, I Didn't see any poor behaviour by anyone at the parks
> (hetro or otherwise:-), and it was actually kinda a fun atmosphere on the
> weekend.

I didn't go into Disneyland very long (just long enough to ride Haunted
Mansion Holiday), but the hotel atmosphere was definitely much more
energetic/alive than usual.

/tommy

Nothing

Oct 9, 2004, 2:35:36 PM10/9/04

> > Turned out to be great, I Didn't see any poor behaviour by anyone at the parks
> > (hetro or otherwise:-), and it was actually kinda a fun atmosphere on the
> > weekend.
>
> I didn't go into Disneyland very long (just long enough to ride Haunted
> Mansion Holiday), but the hotel atmosphere was definitely much more
> energetic/alive than usual.

Did ya hear about the restaurant on MARS?

Captain Crane

Sep 24, 2004, 6:58:11 AM9/24/04
I have GAYOPHOBIA - Gays make me SICK !!!.
Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,
A GOOD GAY IS A DEAD GAY !!!.....
DIE ALL OF YOU DIE !!!!
IF YOU SEE A GAY AT DISNEYLAND GO UP TO HIM AND SAY "HELLO BALL'S." AND
KICK THEM HARD IN THE BALLS.... PROBLEM SOLVED ALL THE GAYS WILL GO
HOME....WALT DISNEY WOULD BE HAPPY - HE WOULD KICK A GAY IN THE BALLS
AND SAY "GET OUT OF MY PARK !!!!!
ITS GOOD TO BE THE KING !!!!

Nothing

Sep 24, 2004, 8:42:18 AM9/24/04

"Take it outside... Godboy!"

Gwendolyn Ann Smith

Sep 24, 2004, 12:42:31 PM9/24/04
In article <8757-415...@storefull-3115.bay.webtv.net>,
SeaVi...@webtv.net (Captain Crane) wrote:

Oh, c'mon. You've simply got to do better with your trolling. You had
a good run recently, but this was pretty darned poor.

I'm only going to be able to give you 2 out of 10 marks for this one,
mostly due to the all caps presentation and bad grammar. That was
really the only good part of this trolling.

Cheers,
Gwen Smith

--
_
| )
|--|/------ Gwendolyn Ann Smith-Writer & Designer ---|

|--|----------- gwen at gwensmith dot com -----------|

Nothing

Sep 24, 2004, 10:15:39 PM9/24/04

> Oh, c'mon. You've simply got to do better with your trolling. You had
> a good run recently, but this was pretty darned poor.
>
> I'm only going to be able to give you 2 out of 10 marks for this one,
> mostly due to the all caps presentation and bad grammar. That was
> really the only good part of this trolling.

With me....

CAPS SCORE ZERO .. nothing, if you will.

Brian Bower

Sep 26, 2004, 4:56:45 AM9/26/04

Nothing

Sep 26, 2004, 5:30:22 AM9/26/04

> Nothing are you using my name

Nope.
1. I don't know who NOR CARE who the fucking hell you are Brian Bowser
are. Unless you are Oleg or some other WebTV ass .. I don't care. Some
of you Webbies are cool .. some of them are on ADD. But then again most
of you seem like complete idiots. Explain.
2. (Just so 1. wouldn't be lonely!)

> and copying messages or making them up and
> using my name as the webtv user ???

Do some traces on any posts you choose.. if you must .. but til then,
and then, and after then .. SHUT THE FUCK UP .. when you are proven
wrong and when I am loaded. Got it? Deal? Squeal? Good. STFU!
Kiss/Shiny/Metal/Ass = Mine.

WTF is with you assholes on WebTV?

What posts have I allegedly copied or stupid WebTV accounts supposedly
copied? Show some proof and not more useless posted diarrhea by Oleg and
her pack of other Webbie Freaks.

> Im reporting you all to your ISP'S. Deferamtion of my Character can get
> you all into trouble.

1. I have no fucking idea who you are.

2. You have no character .. it's taken 3 posts to confirm it. But..
nope, none. Get some character, then fill out the "Defermation" forms.
Then someone will "defer" you shortly. Shortly, yet still ALL THE WAY!

3. Are you Oleg BTW? Dan Redundant? Captain Jackass? Georgie the Wonder
Schmuck Gone DC?

4. I got in trouble one. then i got 'em tied.

5. "You all" .. just who the fuck are you talking to or about,
sssssssssssssssstupid?

Oh yeah.. you suck.
Make better posts .. dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmit!!

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Dammit!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

BTW .. who are you? Is like that huge mouthed geek from Sha Na Na
related to you, Bowser? If so ... HAHAHA those gold pants are a total
riot and the bald sad guy in the gold jumpsuits.. HHAHAHA. Hey can
Bowser fit a softball in his mouth? Canteloupe?
Praise Bob. Or fuck a duck on Tuesday. Gold pants.. ahahaha.
A very simple deposit achieves *INSTANT SLACK* at a savings of *$5000!*
Unbelievably unusual pamphlets. Damn weird. Totally new.

Send $1 to:

The Church of the SubGenius
P.O. Box 204206
Austin, TX 78720-4206

and you'll NEVER be the same again...

THE SPACE BANKERS SEE YOU!

THE END IS NEAR!

COME GOOD ALWAYS!

COME! DO IT! SLACK OFF DAMMIT!!

Oleg Spabwippie

Sep 26, 2004, 10:33:44 PM9/26/04
Below are Captain Crane (SeaVi...@webtv.net) Brian Bower posts cut
and pasted from the Google archive, as he may be tring to nuke his
posts.

<8757-415...@storefull-3115.bay.webtv.net
(SeaVi...@webtv.net)
Subject: GAYS GET OUT OF DISNEYLAND NOW OR ???
alt.disney.disneyland
Date: 2004-09-24 04:25:01 PST
GAYS GET OUT OF DISNEYLAND NOW OR I WILL KICK YOU ALL IN THE BALLS....
THERE WILL BE SPILLED URINE SACKS ALL OVER THE PLACE AT DISNEYLAND IF I
SEE A GAY THERE..... DISNEYLAND WILL HAVE TO CALL HAZMAT CONTROL - AS
SPILLED URINE SACKS FROM GAYS COULD CAUSE DEATH AND DISEASE ALL OVER
DISNEYLAND.... ATTENTION GAYS - GO BACK INTO THE CLOSET AND LOCK THE
DOOR AND DIE OF STARVATION..... KICK EM IN THE BALLS IF YOU SEE A GAY AT
DISNEYLAND.... MAYBE IF WE DO THAT ALL THE GAYS WILL GO TO KNOTTS DINGLE
BERRY FARM....OH THE PAIN, THE PAIN( DR SMITH ) ATTENTION ALL DISNEYLAND
THOW-UP CLEANER UPPERS : MILLIONS OF GAYS BALL SACKS ARE LAYING ON THE
GROUND DUE TO NORMAL PEOPLE AT DISNEYLAND KICKED THEM IN THE BALLS. THE
GUEST CAME UP TO THE GAY PERSON AND SAID - HELLO BALLS !!! AND THAT
STARTED THE WHOLE THING TO GET THE GAYS OUT OF DISNEYLAND REVOLUTOION -
USE GLOVES AND BLEACH WHEN PICKING UP THE THOUSANDS OF GAY BALL SACKS
LAYING AROUND DISNEY LAND.... A SPECIAL DUMPSTER WILL BE LOCATED BY WALT
DISNEYS STATUE SO YOU CAN DISPOSE OF THE GAY BALL SACKS THERE....AND
EVERYTIME YOU THROW AWAY A GAY LEAKING BALL SACK IN THE DUMPSTER BY THE
STATUE OF MR DISNEY THROW YOUR RIGHT HAND UP AND SAY "HEIL DISNEY" THE
WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE.....

<8757-415...@storefull-3115.bay.webtv.net>  From: Captain Crane
(SeaVi...@webtv.net) Subject: Re: A GOOD GAY IS A DEAD GAY !!! View:
Complete Thread (5 articles) Original FormatNewsgroups:
alt.disney.disneyland

From: Captain Crane (SeaVi...@webtv.net)
Subject: Stairway To Gilligans Island
rec.music.dementia
Date: 1999/08/13
Does anybody out there have the song "Stairway to Gilligans Island"
Recorded on Tape.???? If anybody has it I will Pay someone if they will
make a good Quality copy of it and send it to me. I work at the MGM
Hotel In Las Vegas Nevada and My Co-Workers do not Believe the song
exists.     I have only heard the song 1 time when i was a kid in
1978...
Please Email : SeaVi...@webtv.net

From: Captain Crane (SeaVi...@webtv.net)
Subject: Re: OT: Cirque Du Soleil MGM Grand tickets on sale
alt.disney.disneyland
Date: 2004-09-14 03:45:03 PST
I work for the MGM / Mirage.... That show is not for me.... looks kinda
strange.
Brian - Las Vegas , NV

Captain Crane

Sep 28, 2004, 6:26:14 AM9/28/04
The Title says it all.... Stick that in a Vice Nothing and Slowly turn
it till it hurts

Anwar Hadij

Sep 28, 2004, 7:41:34 PM9/28/04
On 28 Sep 2004 03:22:42 GMT, discov...@aol.commonsense (Fab) wrote:

>>WTF is with you assholes on WebTV?
>>

>On AOL, you can block entire domains. WebTV = Blocked, me = happier.

I guess that way you have more time to create make-believe threats
against your daughter.

>Fab

Captain Crane

Oct 9, 2004, 4:44:03 PM10/9/04
Nothing wrote this pure athentic Gay Giberish and for some reason that
was good writing....

ITS GOOD TO BE THE KING - MEL BROOKS