Mainland Hoardes take over Hong Kong Disneyland

tommy

Sep 14, 2005, 8:06:37 AM9/14/05

cr...@earthlink.net

Sep 14, 2005, 6:09:35 PM9/14/05
wonder whats gonna happen with the water rides when nature calls.

Craig

T e r r y

Sep 15, 2005, 1:36:21 AM9/15/05
Just goes to show that people, no matter their culture, are pigs and
have no respect for their fellow man or other's property.

In the past, having worked at the Park for some odd 14 years, ive seen
the same things here in California (by the same culture) as they are
experiencing at HKD. Doesnt surprise me.

Thanx for sharing the article, Tommy.

Terry

PS: Im NOT saying that ALL Chinese are like this, dont get me wrong.

Dan

Sep 20, 2005, 11:23:41 PM9/20/05
This is absolutely intolerable! But how am I supposed to stop
thousands of Chinese from smoking or spitting or pissing in flower
beds or down storm drains?

Disney should have hired COMPETENT security guards who are not afraid
to walk up to strangers and tell them what they are doing is wrong.

Being caucasian, I believe we have more respect for other people's
property. I'm saying this because you wouldn't find that kind of
behaviour at any North American or European Disney park!!

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 05:06:37 -0700, tommy <sky...@gmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.zonaeuropa.com/20050914_2.htm

Blackjack Joe

Sep 21, 2005, 6:22:41 AM9/21/05
In article <jck1j1djh9srk3543...@4ax.com>,
Dan <d...@nevermind.com> wrote:

One comment, I find lots of inconsiderate smokers at theme parks here in
California including Disneyland and California adventure.

My last trip to Disneyland back in July had a smoker standing next to
the Matterhorn Bobsleds line when he was about 40 feet from a designated
smoking area.

--
Address in header is dead, please use:

Please excuse the munging, but after receiving thousands of emails
with the swen virus due to usenet email harvesting...

Captain Crane

Sep 23, 2005, 5:39:56 AM9/23/05
PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF