Tomorrowland Walls

RNP77

May 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/18/98

The walls surrounding Innoventions and Cosmic Waves were removed tonight
immediately after Park closing. Please feel free to move around Tomorrowland
with ease.
All opinions expressed here are mine, not of any company.

Karl Buiter

May 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/18/98

Are the walls still up be Rocket Rods entrance and the rock work in
front of Astro-Orbiter?

-- Karl

RNP77

May 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/18/98

ka...@ratonpass.com (Karl Buiter)

<<Are the walls still up be Rocket Rods entrance and the rock work in
front of Astro-Orbiter?>>

yes

Jason Schultz

May 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/18/98

In article <3560063d...@worknews.rdc1.occa.home.com>, ka...@ratonpass.com
says...

>Are the walls still up be Rocket Rods entrance and the rock work in
>front of Astro-Orbiter?

I went there today and the only walls (tarps, rather) that were still up were
around the Star Trader. Cosmic Waves was roped off and there were barricades
in front of "The Spirit of Refreshment", but there wasn't a blue wall in
sight.

Today I had the opportunity to go inside the Rocket Rods queue, and I must say
it looks fantastic. But if you want details, you'll have to see it for
yourself. :)

Jason
w...@thegrid.net
Visit the Happiest Page on Earth at:
http://wed.simplenet.com/

Bobby Barber

May 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/18/98

In article <hy181.20897$Jd6.2...@news.rdc2.occa.home.com>,
w...@thegrid.net (Jason Schultz) wrote:

> I went there today and the only walls (tarps, rather) that were still up were
> around the Star Trader. Cosmic Waves was roped off and there were barricades
> in front of "The Spirit of Refreshment", but there wasn't a blue wall in
> sight.

Jason,

Were you able to see the fountain operate? It was running at about
2:00 today, and it looked fantastic!

Bobby

The Knott's Berry Farm Information Center - Now With "Ghost Rider" and
"Supreme Scream" Construction Pictures!

http://users.deltanet.com/~bobbytpa