Does DL really do this ?

ghoo...@comcast.net

Aug 8, 2005, 4:27:07 PM8/8/05
My friend said that a business aquantance of his
knows Eisner, and he gets a special VIP deal from
him. He says that they get to stay at GCH, in the morning
Mickey and Minnie bring them milk/cookies to the room.
Then they go to the park and a CM brings them to any/all
rides they want, they walk on. And they see any show they want
with Priority seating. He says they did it once a couple
of years ago and have reservations with the same deal for
November. Hmmm

SO

Aug 8, 2005, 7:41:27 PM8/8/05

<ghoo...@comcast.net> wrote in message

It's been this way for years, even under Walt. Except I've never heard the
cookies to the room part.

Scott O.

Jon Nadelberg

Aug 8, 2005, 8:20:18 PM8/8/05
<ghoo...@comcast.net> wrote in message

If you've got enough money, you can get Mickey and Minnie to blow you.

N L B

Aug 9, 2005, 1:24:58 AM8/9/05
Not sure about the Mickey & Minnie cookie breakfast in bed thing... But
yes, there are V I P Plaids that will escort guests on to the
attractions and shows. They DO have to inform the attractions and shows
ahead of time that they'll be visiting. This happends w/ any
VIP/celebrity... not just Eisner's guests.

N L B

cr...@earthlink.net

Aug 9, 2005, 10:18:42 AM8/9/05
now that is an "E Ticket" ride!!!

Craig

Disney Dreamer

Oct 5, 2005, 2:51:18 AM10/5/05

"Jon Nadelberg" <ne...@nadelberg.com> wrote in message

LOL
DD

Captain Crane

Aug 8, 2005, 4:35:48 PM8/8/05
Well this could be True - At My job at MGM / Mirage the Exec's are
treated like royalty and the Grunt workers like trash....
It does not make sense to me either - I Put my pants on 1 leg at a time
like them. Greedy Exec - Bastards !!!!!