Nothing

Randy Barry

Oct 2, 2004, 4:35:41 AM10/2/04
I'm back. Hi Fab. I say we all take a vote and kick nothing out of the
newsgroup. Ok, well that will never happen poor boy is obsessed. Ok...
how 'bout this?
What's say we meet up right in the Magic Kingdom itself? Sure why
not?? No Magic -O no hiding behind a bunch of screen names in ADD...no
hiding behind
trivia just plain old face to face meeting.

So please Mr. Nothing let us know when the next trip is planned so we
can discuss things in person. Southwest will fly me there for 39
bucks, I figure that is worth it to get you straightened out once and
for all.

As always,

Randy

Tribute to Nothing:
cut & paste cut & pastecut & pastecut & pastecut & pastecut & pastecut
& paste

Message has been deleted

Gwendolyn Ann Smith

Oct 2, 2004, 11:17:42 AM10/2/04
In article <v8ctl0t8njp7qi63h...@4ax.com>,
Steve Hoskins <sjhho...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> >I'm back. Hi Fab. I say we all take a vote and kick nothing out of the
> >newsgroup. Ok, well that will never happen poor boy is obsessed. Ok...
> >how 'bout this?
>

> How about we just kick YOU out of the newsgroup as all you do is come
> here to stir the pot of shit.

I second that...

Cheers,
Gwen Smith

--
_
| )
|--|/------ Gwendolyn Ann Smith-Writer & Designer ---|
|--|----------- gwen at gwensmith dot com -----------|
|-/|.------ Listen to the Sounds of Disneyland ------|
|(-|-)------- http://www.gwensmith.com/dland/ -------|
|-`|'----- AA1p0 CCWB0 aAR ED400 FY2 nk0 W21 M25 ----|
0 |
`v'

Nothing

Oct 2, 2004, 6:03:58 PM10/2/04

> >I'm back. Hi Fab. I say we all take a vote and kick nothing out of the
> >newsgroup. Ok, well that will never happen poor boy is obsessed. Ok...
> >how 'bout this?
>

> How about we just kick YOU out of the newsgroup as all you do is come
> here to stir the pot of shit.
>

> Nothing at least contributes Disney related subject material.

Most Worshipful Nothing has Randy Barry KFed also ... so I won't see his
constant stupidity.
I have enough stupidity swallowing me whole, in my life right now.

What sucks though .. IMO of course.. is my flock of obsessive twats
don't fully realize

....I do not see their posts....

and them acting like clever children only pisses off the many people who
don't killfile.. and ONLY those people see their posts .. not me.
Whatever. Explaining away stupidity is the reason wars happen and
millions are killed...

I personally apologize to ADD for these losers .. I am NOT leaving ADD
.... and I suggest everyone who dislikes these people to learn how or
ask how to message filter/Kill File.

...or killfile me.. tis life.

But to the masses .. if someone bothers you .. killfile them, don't
leave ADD and stop your contributions to the ADD community.

Peace...

Randy Barry

Oct 2, 2004, 9:33:55 PM10/2/04
What sucks though .. IMO of course.. is my flock of obsessive twats
don't fully realize

....I do not see their posts....

We realize you retard, that is why we need someone else to respond
first.

and them acting like clever children only pisses off the many people
who
don't killfile.. and ONLY those people see their posts .. not me.
Whatever. Explaining away stupidity is the reason wars happen and
millions are killed...

I personally apologize to ADD for these losers .. I am NOT leaving ADD
.... and I suggest everyone who dislikes these people to learn how or
ask how to message filter/Kill File.

No you are not leaving ADD but I would like to kick the crap outta ya.

...or killfile me.. tis life.

But to the masses .. if someone bothers you .. killfile them, don't
leave ADD and stop your contributions to the ADD community.

Peace...
___________________________________
Nothing is peaceful about you dorkmeir, you are filled with hate and
contempt for your fellow man. You should persomally apologize to the
countless others on ADD who never speak up cause of your wrath.

Suppose a meeting is out of the question huh? You coward behind the
computer baby.

Warm Regards,

Randy Barry

tommy

Oct 3, 2004, 1:41:32 AM10/3/04
In article <b21ea6d5.04100...@posting.google.com>,
randy...@comcast.net (Randy Barry) wrote:

> Suppose a meeting is out of the question huh? You coward behind the
> computer baby.

STFU already.

/tommy

PS--when did Comcast become the new WebTV?

Bootstrap Bill

Oct 3, 2004, 3:04:47 AM10/3/04

Wow! Those grubs at the Golden Horseshoe Saloon are a good deal!
"tommy" <sky...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I'm with Comcast :( Sure wish I was still with Road Runner.

p.s. Probably too late now, but why don't you have your email address spam
proofed?

tommy

Oct 3, 2004, 3:37:24 AM10/3/04
In article <jwN7d.100419$wV.78468@attbi_s54>,
"Bootstrap Bill" <wrco...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> p.s. Probably too late now, but why don't you have your email address spam
> proofed?

it's one of many disposable gmail accts. I made this one especially for
usenet.

spam away.

/tommy

PS--sorry that you're on comcast with the moron.

Barry L. Wallis

Oct 3, 2004, 9:52:03 AM10/3/04

I use http://www.spammotel.com for throw away addresses. I set up a
different one for each time I give out an e-mail address online. That
way I can tell where the spam is coming from and take the appropriate
action. They are free and I have been using them for many years with no
problems.

--
- Barry as TDC Sorcerer
- Magical Manager of the Mysteriously Missing Main Street Magic Shop

tommy

Oct 3, 2004, 2:18:51 PM10/3/04
In article <41600403...@spammotel.com>,

"Barry L. Wallis" <KRQSAO...@spammotel.com> wrote:

> I use http://www.spammotel.com for throw away addresses. I set up a
> different one for each time I give out an e-mail address online. That
> way I can tell where the spam is coming from and take the appropriate
> action. They are free and I have been using them for many years with no
> problems.

I've always wanted to try that -- use a clean email just to see if
someone is going to sell my name.

/tommy

Bootstrap Bill

Oct 3, 2004, 8:29:41 PM10/3/04

"Barry L. Wallis" <KRQSAO...@spammotel.com> wrote in message

> tommy wrote:
>> In article <jwN7d.100419$wV.78468@attbi_s54>,
>> "Bootstrap Bill" <wrco...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>>p.s. Probably too late now, but why don't you have your email address
>>>spam proofed?
>>

>> it's one of many disposable gmail accts. I made this one especially for
>> usenet.
>>
>> spam away.
>>
>> /tommy
>>
>> PS--sorry that you're on comcast with the moron.
>
> I use http://www.spammotel.com for throw away addresses. I set up a
> different one for each time I give out an e-mail address online. That way
> I can tell where the spam is coming from and take the appropriate action.
> They are free and I have been using them for many years with no problems.

I can do the same with my domain names. I use godaddy.com as a registrar and
they give 100 email forwarders for every domain you register with them.

I should probably set up a few just for this purpose.

Barry L. Wallis

Oct 3, 2004, 9:04:19 PM10/3/04
Bootstrap Bill wrote:

>I can do the same with my domain names. I use godaddy.com as a
>registrar and
>they give 100 email forwarders for every domain you register with them.
>
>I should probably set up a few just for this purpose.

I have 132 addresses used and they have recieved 3,618 e-mails.

Someone Somewhere Scorned

Oct 4, 2004, 12:26:20 AM10/4/04

> >I can do the same with my domain names. I use godaddy.com as a
> >registrar and
> >they give 100 email forwarders for every domain you register with them.
> >
> >I should probably set up a few just for this purpose.
>
> I have 132 addresses used and they have recieved 3,618 e-mails.

Well you are so popular for 2 reasons. You are cool and 97% of everyone else
is a jerk.

Fab

Oct 4, 2004, 1:37:08 AM10/4/04
>So please Mr. Nothing let us know when the next trip is planned so we
>can discuss things in person. Southwest will fly me there for 39
>bucks, I figure that is worth it to get you straightened out once and
>for all.
>
>As always,
>
>Randy

You're gonna give him a hummer for free?

Fab

Pancakes, Calvinball and Catfights: http://www.fabsboards.com

Randy Barry

Oct 4, 2004, 1:49:24 PM10/4/04
discov...@aol.commonsense (Fab) wrote in message

> You're gonna give him a hummer for free?
>
> Fab

Probably not the version you are thinking of....see we know who you
are becuase you don't hide, well heck you actually made a fool of
yourself on TV. But Nothing is another story....he hides like a little

Captain Crane

Oct 3, 2004, 4:58:32 PM10/3/04
SHUT - UP NOTHING.... Were Tired of hearing you ... Its time to Go
Nothing...I will meet you at DisneyLand Pick a Date , Time and Place and
we can Discuss your hatred of me.....Dont be Chicken Nothing we can meet
on the Indiana Jones Ride and while waiting in Line we and anyone on the
NET can Join us there and will have a good time.... in fact we may turn
out to be Friends....Who knows ????.
Pick the Place and Time Nothing - I will be there so dont be
scared.....Let me know Nothing This will be a Fun day at DisneyLand !!!
Anyone else out there want to join Seaview and Nothing let us know.

Fab

Oct 4, 2004, 10:04:15 PM10/4/04
>> You're gonna give him a hummer for free?
>>
>> Fab
>>

>Probably not the version you are thinking of....see we know who you
>are becuase you don't hide, well heck you actually made a fool of
>yourself on TV. But Nothing is another story....he hides like a little
>baby.
>
>Warm Regards,
>
>Randy Barry

I see him almost every time I go near HMH. Maybe you're too stupid to find
him.

Oh, hey, don't you read my boards? MSNBC invited me back Sept. 10. Guess I
messed up reaaaaallly bad for them to invite me back on!

Randy Barry

Oct 6, 2004, 4:45:51 AM10/6/04
discov...@aol.commonsense (Fab) wrote in message news:<20041004220415...@mb-m29.aol.com>...

> >> You're gonna give him a hummer for free?
> >>
> >> Fab
> >>

> >Probably not the version you are thinking of....see we know who you
> >are becuase you don't hide, well heck you actually made a fool of
> >yourself on TV. But Nothing is another story....he hides like a little
> >baby.
> >
> >Warm Regards,
> >
> >Randy Barry

> I see him almost every time I go near HMH. Maybe you're too stupid to find
> him.

NO, I just am not allowed in the women's bathrooms in NOS or anywhere
in the park. And let's face it as wierd as this guy is the last thing
anyone of us wants to do is be caught in the women's bathroom with
him. Seriously, I saw him once and I said hey, hey you are the guy
from ADD. Com'ere and he started to smile, but then as I got close he
just ran like a a rabbit! Poor guy ran so fast and was crying so loud
he didn't see a littel girl with a big sucker and they just colided
and went down hard. Little girls Dad was none to impressed. But even
Dad felt sorry for No One cause his face was all "Rasberry" tears,
blood it was all such a mess. Actually my screen name is for "No One"
he knows Randy Barry came from "Rasberry". So don't call me stupid the
joke is on you.

> Oh, hey, don't you read my boards?

Hmmm ummm no are you kidding me???? What was that a cheap plug? I
missed the memo.

MSNBC invited me back Sept. 10. Guess I
> messed up reaaaaallly bad for them to invite me back on!

SEPT 10th .........Oh Man!!! Oh my... oh dear..........Please Fabulous
don't make a total dorkmier of yourself ok please???? When they ask
the question this time tell yourself to breathe and then talk outloud.
Remember you know alot about Disney, see that is why they are inviting
you back, problem is now you have stage fright. See Tiger Woods knows
this as well, once you really screw up it will be in your head "DONT
MESS UP DONT MESS UP" And what do you do, yes you guessed it MESS UP!
I dont really care for you to much and MAN it was hard to watch the
last interview. I mean the host knows what it is like to loose her
spot on a Major Network and now she finds herself dealing with you.
Let's try this again, repeat after me, "IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH I
KNOW IF I PEE-PEE MYSELF WHEN ASKED A QUESTION"
You might as well put Nothing up there!!! I could see it now:

DN: Tonight we turn to Disney Expert Bobb Dobbs who has pulled himself
away from his computer long enought to join our interview. Welcome Mr.
Dobbs.

BD: Thanks Deborah,I want you to know I always liked you better than
Katie.

DN: Mr. Dobbs recent events in the The Disney Co. have left many
wondering what the future may hold, how do you perceive the recent
activities of groups that have risen to criticize The Disney Co.

BD: First off I would like to give a shout out to all my friends on
ADD, well all the 5 I don't have Kill Filed. I also want to say I am
the new moderator of Usenet International and I will now decide who
posts what who advertises what and what websites are plugged
furthermore....

DN: Excuse me Mr. Dobbs....Mr. Dobbs, can we stick to the question at
hand....

BD: Well actually all I do is go to Disneyland everyday and post other
peoples articles to ADD 25 times a day, I have no idea what you are
talking about.

Warm Regards,

Randy Barry

Captain Crane