Tiki Room Changes

ther...@aol.com

Dec 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/9/96

As most of you know the Tiki Room is down for Rehab. What was originally
scheduled for 10 days has been extended to 18. It will re-open at the
same time as Jungle (Dec 20). As has been discussed the show will be
shortened. Offenbach will be completely axed, among more minor changes.
The outside patio is going to be altered in some way; however, I have no
details.

As far as the Jungle Cruise, I mentioned MANY months ago that they would
have new boats in October. Well it is now Dec and the first of the twelve
is ALMOST ready. It looks great and should be running after the rehab.
It will have no seat cushions, which will be interesting. The other boats
are the original boats and it is a miracle of modern engineering that they
are still operating. During the rehab the beautiful Jungle foilage will
be viscously slashed and hacked. The only show change will be a movement
of the Bengal Tiger that is now hard to see next to the squirting
elephant. He will go back to his old home in the ruins, and will be
visible from the Indy exit.

BTW, the Cast Update is this Tuesday and among the topics will be: Tland ,
CalAdv, Attractions, Florida, and Resort Restaurants (Hmmm). Along with a
Q and A with Paul. It will interesting to hear the tone of the questions
and their topics. I wouldn't miss it for the world. :)

-TR1
*"Fame is humanity's most prized treasure."-Author Unknown*

*"Distant and Docile from the World Famous Jungle Cruise."*

Andrew Rich

Dec 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/9/96

Looking forward to a complete report on that Cast Update... wink, wink!
--
Lt. D'Amato (Andrew Rich)
Dec 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/9/96

I'm not going to the cast update, but I'm sure it won't be THAT exciting!

Tracy