NEWS: Disney pumps Hong Kong park

2004 MVP, Nothing

Sep 28, 2004, 6:37:56 AM9/28/04
Disney pumps Hong Kong park

Mon Sep 27, 5:20 PM ET

Vicki Rothrock, STAFF

HONG KONG -- Disney has begun hiring the first 500 employees for its new
theme park in Hong Kong, skedded to open in late 2005 or early 2006.

The 310-acre park located at Penny's Bay on Lantau Island will boast
attractions unique to Hong Kong, including Fantasy Gardens as the
centerpiece of Fantasyland.

Hong Kong Disneyland will create 18,000 jobs initially. That number will
double after the completion of phase one, which includes 2,100 hotel
rooms and an area for retail, dining and entertainment.

Construction began in January 2003 on the theme park, Disney's fifth,
which is a joint venture between the Walt Disney Co. and the government.

Five thousand people are working on site and all major contracts have
been awarded.

Plans to open a park in mainland China seem to be on hold. Jay Rasulo,
prexy of Disney parks and resorts, doesn't expect a park there until
after 2010, according to reports.

Captain Crane

Sep 28, 2004, 7:24:25 AM9/28/04
HAHAHAHAHA

Brian Bower

Sep 29, 2004, 7:01:24 PM9/29/04
:)

Nothing

Sep 29, 2004, 10:56:50 PM9/29/04

Brian Bower, who is a steaming pile of cattle shit wrote:

> :)

I am, indeed, the "Number One Super Guy" .. you stupid stupid stupid
fuck .. but I don't use martial arts, I'm not a dog ..
but I do bite. If you aren't with me, you are against me.. remember
that, bitch.

Brian Bower

Sep 30, 2004, 3:14:03 AM9/30/04
Nothing you sound Like your GAY writing that and saying that it was from
me... Hey Drop the Soap Nothing in front of your friends at the Gym or
house or Whatever and all 3 of your Nothing holes will be plugged....
Then all we have to here you say is GLub Glub Glub..... Don't Dribble
Nothing. You HONG KONG PHOEY !

Captain Crane

Oct 1, 2004, 5:44:20 AM10/1/04
GLUB GLUB....Nothings got his mouth full again of you know !!!

Brian Bower

Oct 3, 2004, 4:28:09 AM10/3/04
:)

Captain Crane

Oct 5, 2004, 4:44:43 AM10/5/04
I thought he was

Captain Crane

Oct 9, 2004, 4:33:05 PM10/9/04
NOTHING + NOTHING = NOTHING
Nothing go back in your Gay worm hole and wait in there - a surprise is
cumming for you NOTHING.