The Wonderful World Of Disney. "In COLOR" "NEW!!!"

Captain Crane

Sep 28, 2004, 5:10:57 AM9/28/04
Sunday night 7 pm west coast time U.S.A
KNBC Channel 4 Los Angeles.
The World is a Carousel of Color, color color(echo) Wonderful Wonderful
Color....
Tonight show on the Wonderful World of Disney is " Go Out and Vote "
And now your host Walt Disney....
Walt Disney : Its that time again. 4 yrs go by and its time to Vote
again for a new President. With Terrorist out in the World and the USA
needs more jobs this is a very important time in American History. Im
not to keen on the 2 nominations for president. Each one has a flaw or
two and each one of the parties is fighting with one another. I saw the
Movie F-911 by Michael Moore and I was very upset at what I saw
President Bush was doing or allegedly doing to our country. But as the
months have gone by and now were closer to the election now then ever we
must start weighing the facts - the good and the bad for each of the
parties. Now lets start with Kerry first. He does not have a solution
on ending the war ASAP. Also he has not talked about our Economy and
how he can build it back up. What can Kerry do that can help America ?.
He could make things worse. That is a Decision for you to decide.
Now President Bush has flaws too but after careful consideration and
weighing out many facts I feel President Bush is the right man for the
Job. Now I know he went to war way too soon with Iraq and he has taken
more vacations then any other president in history. But he has shown to
be a leader for america. I feel the next 4 years if President Bush is
Elected he will change the flaws he has shown and will bring about the
changes that are needed in the United States for more Quality Jobs and
he will show the world to stand up to Terrorism. If Kerry is Elected I
feel Terrorism will get worse.
Also Think about this. If America has a Serious situation and the
President needs to take action may it be War or the Economy President
Bush can always Ask his Father who was President before for the right
advise. This is like having 2 Presidents in the White House and America
will be much better secure by this. Now if Kerry is Elected he may
stand up and say in a crises to his people - What should I do , I don't
know what to do. Someone from his cabinet tells him what to do and that
is not the right way of going about it. He should never ask advise from
his very low subordinates they will tell him what they want him to do.
The advise Kerry gets will probably be the wrong advise and this advise
could Ruin America. These are Things I want you to Think about when you
go out and Vote. Do your Home Work and ask Questions to yourself about
the canadates. See if they meet or exceed your expectations and vote
for the best one. Your Vote Counts.
Hey Tinker Bell are you going to vote ?...
Tinker Bell knods her head saying yes.
Walt Disney : Now lets all Sing.... "Its a Great big beautiful tomorrow
and tomorrow is just a dream away. Man has a Dream and thats the start
he follows his dream with mind and heart. And when he turns it into a
reality its a dream come true for you and me......

Captain Crane

Sep 28, 2004, 6:39:20 AM9/28/04
Walt would of liked this episode i wrote.
:) :) :) :)

Captain Crane

Sep 28, 2004, 4:18:54 PM9/28/04
:) :) :) :) :) :)

Captain Crane

Sep 29, 2004, 4:28:12 AM9/29/04

The Wonderful World Of Disney. "In COLOR" "NEW!!!"

Group: alt.disney.disneyland Date: Tue, Sep 28, 2004, 2:10am From:
SeaVi...@webtv.net (Captain Crane)

Brian Bower

Sep 30, 2004, 3:17:16 AM9/30/04
Walt would of loved this....

Captain Crane

Oct 1, 2004, 5:42:11 AM10/1/04
:)>>>>>>

Brian Bower

Oct 3, 2004, 4:29:18 AM10/3/04
VOTE - VOTE - VOTE !!!!!

Captain Crane

Oct 5, 2004, 4:44:10 AM10/5/04
VOTE - VOTE - VOTE

Captain Crane

Oct 9, 2004, 6:01:51 AM10/9/04
VOTE - VOTE - VOTE

Captain Crane

Oct 9, 2004, 4:28:46 PM10/9/04
HEY - NOTHING VOTE or get out of the good Ol USA....

Say Hello Balls and Kick them .....
ITS GOOD TO BE THE KING- MEL BROOKS

Brian Bower

Oct 12, 2004, 4:50:24 AM10/12/04