No Parole Peltier Association New Website

Liam

Apr 3, 2003, 9:40:34 PM4/3/03

Best spread the word kids... ;)

Liam

From: NPPA <np...@hotmail.com>

To Whom it May Concern,

This is a courtesy note to let you know that the No Parole Peltier
Association (NPPA) has changed web-location. We are now located (among other
places) at http://www.angelfire.com/empire2/nppa/

In the interest of fair public debate, please adjust your links, or add this
website to your list of Peltier links.

As part of our new campaign, we hope to promote this website by placing it
on as many free website servers as possible. If you are interested in
getting involved, you can e-mail us at np...@hotmail.com

In the Spirit of Total Resistance,

LDNN

Liam

Apr 9, 2003, 7:52:39 PM4/9/03
I passed on this note recently, but since have become under the impression
that people read the e-mail, then didn't bother looking at the site... This
'new' location is actually a satire on how ridiculous the NPPA is...

GO AND LOOK AT THE WEBSITE NOW!
http://www.angelfire.com/empire2/nppa/

Who knows, might make you smile :)

The author of the page is looking for feedback, e-mail address below...

Peace