Why are guy shy about there naked body?

MDJ

Jul 14, 2003, 5:40:50 PM7/14/03
Do you hate guys looking at you in a public shower?
Why?
Do ever get mad if some guy had a crush on you that you did not know?
Why?

warren heck

Jul 15, 2003, 4:31:20 AM7/15/03

MDJ wrote:

> Do you hate guys looking at you in a public shower?
> Why?

It really doesn't bother me... I have several scrotum piercings in
various sizes from 6ga to 0ga that cause a bit of a sensation, so I can
understand the stares.. Besides, the metal has turned me into a bit of
an exhibitionist. (See what I got?)

> Do ever get mad if some guy had a crush on you that you did not know?
> Why?

Not really mad, but disappointed... I'm available to get together
sometime..

jock...@earthlink.net

Jul 15, 2003, 9:11:19 AM7/15/03
let us see the steel !!!! jockdude
"warren heck" <jok...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

jock...@earthlink.net

Jul 16, 2003, 9:09:53 AM7/16/03
great !!!! and I'm freaked over getting a PA !!!!!!!!! thanks jockdude

> steel:

----

warren heck

Jul 16, 2003, 9:22:29 AM7/16/03
At the gym I will hang my keys from the rings when I hit the showers... Hey, i
don't have any belt loops to use... w

Wohali

Sep 2, 2003, 8:06:01 AM9/2/03
I only have one thing to say........... OUCH!