Third Day!

Ishgooda

Sep 15, 2001, 4:29:12 PM9/15/01
{ this *IS* the message..listen...wake up..remember..Ish }

From: "TwoFeathers" <jr...@arkansas.net>
Estonko Ish,

Long time no hear. These last few days have done a number on us. The
shock and grief is still heavy up on us. I am sending you a message I
received from Spirit. This is a huge wake up call!!! Hope this message can
get out there. I understand some may not like it but it is as it is.

Mvto, Your Friend
Jim TwoFeathers

Estonko My Brothers and Sisters,

As I set with all of this, the Message keeps coming to mind over and over
again.....Its time! We have had a GIANT wake up call. I feel to the core
of my heart the deep grief for what has happened and I will continue to
feel it for good long time. I still am not angered at the terrorist who did
this because they unknowingly have put into motion both their undoing and
the vehicle of great change. What I am feeling to the core of my very being
is the coming fundamental change. It is time to get Straight Within
Ourselves and Spirit. I am not talking about some down-the-road dooms day
stuff. I am talking about Right now! Right here! Today!!!! This event has
already changed me more than I even know and from what I am hearing out
there you too. Even though there is going to be some violence because the
growing feeling in the world that enough is enough!!!! When the vivid
memory passes the people of the world must not let this time pass.......Its
time!!!!! This is not about terrorism. It's about what our Native
Ancestors taught us; Acceptance, Respect And above all Our Personal Walk
With Spirit because if these things had been in place this would not have
happened. We, as other Races, Plants, Animals and no telling how many other
Beings have walked into and near the shadows of extinction. We as a Native
people were nearly wiped off the face of the Earth because of our
differences. Its time for us to walk Humbly, Proudly With our Differences
side by side with other Rainbow Races and not hold our feet to excuses,
alcohol, drugs and the same blaming anger that caused those men to do the
deed they did. We are involved in the Great Sobering. We as a people are
still close enough to the Earth Mother to remember our Ancestors words. We
still remember the Stories. We are still touched by Spirit in that deep
personal way. It is time for us to put aside our own petty differences and
to stand united as a People(not only us Natives) but as a world Peoples. We
are a mixing pot of all kinds of races that are distinctly different. It is
time for us all to accept those differences. The Nations of this world are
on an irreversible path, one which will be not so peaceful. We all of us
must remember what happened in the aftermath in NY City. Who you (are) made
no difference for we each shared the same bond and the same tragedy. We as
Natives must hold the Space of that of our Ancestors and their teachings
because one day soon many people will have need of that Space.
When Spirit came into my Medicine Room at the end of the last two days it
didn't quibble, It said, we must not let this call go unanswered!! We may
not survive another wakeup call!! The message was clear!!!!!

Mvto My Brothers and Sisters,

Jim TwoFeathers, Elder, Mvscogee, Wolf Clan
All Beings in Nature already know your Name

Ishgooda

Sep 15, 2001, 5:29:00 PM9/15/01