Re: "Liberal speakers dominate commencements at top-ranked universities"

1 view

bob user

May 16, 2022, 4:52:34 PM5/16/22
On 16 May 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
news:qRugK.2485$VFd6...@fx36.iad:

> On 5/16/2022 8:17 AM, David Hartung wrote:
>> https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/
>
> Learning, like reality, has a liberal bias. I've instructed you on
> this before, several times. Why do Snopes and all other reputable
> fact check sites

Lol! Snopes started out on Usenet and their "fact" checkers are druggies
or sluts.

Everybody is a liberal until they write that first check for the student
loan and later a mortage.

Then a funny thing happens, many become conservatives. Responsibility is
a great awakening.

Siri Cruise

May 16, 2022, 5:37:23 PM5/16/22
In article <XnsAE998D27...@0.0.0.0>,
bob user <bob...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> Everybody is a liberal until they write that first check for the student
> loan and later a mortage.

I've being doing that for years. So I'm not a liberal?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Uwe

May 16, 2022, 8:15:03 PM5/16/22
On 16 May 2022, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> posted some

> In article <XnsAE998D27...@0.0.0.0>,
> bob user <bob...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>> Everybody is a liberal until they write that first check for the
student
>> loan and later a mortage.
>
> I've being doing that for years. So I'm not a liberal?

You're 75 years old and still paying on a student loan? Yes, you're
a liberal.