Re: Minnesota residents furious over racist 'anti-racist' layoff plan for White teachers: 'It's un-American'

Minnesota coons

Aug 20, 2022, 7:30:02 PM8/20/22
In article <t2er4a$3ir0m$3...@news.freedyn.de>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sue the union out of existence. Make it hurt.

Here's the white mentally ill cunt responsible for this.

<https://aftfacts.com/wp-
content/themes/aftfacts/img/NY_Post_Halloween_ad_large.jpg>

Some Minnesota residents are furious over a school district's
new "anti-racist" layoff policy, prompting one parent to call it
"repugnant."

"You think about the discrimination that we've faced in this
country back in the fifties and sixties. It was wrong then. It's
wrong now," former Republican Minnesota gubernatorial candidate
Kendall Qualls told "Fox & Friends."

Qualls reacted to an agreement between the Minneapolis
Federation of Teachers union and the school district stating
that White teachers will be laid off before teachers of color,
regardless of their seniority.

The agreement, which was reached to end a two-week teacher
strike last spring, says that starting this school year, "if
excessing a teacher who is a member of a population
underrepresented among licensed teachers in the site, the
district shall excess the next least senior teacher, who is not
a member of an underrepresented population."

Excessing teachers is the process by which staff are reduced at
a particular school due to a drop in enrollment, funding or
other reasons.

Qualls, a U.S. Army veteran, said the policy is straight from
the pages of author Ibram X. Kendi's book "How to Be an
Antiracist."

"This book is almost in every school library in the country. And
what he basically says in order to remedy past discrimination,
the Jim Crow South, we need to implement present discrimination.
And for present discrimination, we need to implement future
discrimination. It's an infinite loop of evil. It's un-
American," said Qualls.

Take Charge Minnesota ambassador Kofi Montzka said that more
discrimination cannot solve past discrimination and that racism
in and of itself is evil.

"It's wrong and it's illegal. If people really did discriminate
against teachers like the Minneapolis Public Schools admit they
have done, then they need to remedy that and punish the people
who are discriminating, not innocent teachers," said Montzka, an
attorney and mom of three.

Montzka explained further that this also "causes resentment
among people of color."

"These policies, no matter what their intent, make it look like
we are stupid and dumb and that we can't compete in the
marketplace. They make people more racist and life harder for me
and my kids and people who look like me," she told Brian
Kilmeade.

Fox News' Kelsey Koberg contributed to this report.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/minnesota-residents-furious-
schools-anti-racist-layoff-plan-unamerican

Minnesota coons

Sep 27, 2023, 12:15:03 PM9/27/23
In article <6c3945f2-ef4b-4aea-9cef-
311e17...@googlegroups.com>