Megyn Kelly pulls sons from 'woke' UWS school over anti-white letter

1 view

Leroy N. Soetoro

Mar 1, 2021, 2:58:10 PM3/1/21
https://nypost.com/2020/11/18/megyn-kelly-pulls-sons-from-woke-uws-school-
over-anti-white-letter/

Megyn Kelly said she yanked her two young sons out of their “woke” Upper
West Side private school — where a letter allegedly circulated accusing
white people of “reveling in state-sanctioned depravity” and comparing
white children to “killer cops.”

The offending letter made its rounds among the school’s “diversity group,”
which included Kelly and other white parents, following the police-
involved death of George Floyd in May, the former Fox news and NBC News
host claimed.

She acknowledged that while the school’s “far-left” ideology doesn’t jibe
with her own views, she “didn’t really care.”

“After years of resisting it, we’re going to leave the city,” Kelly said
on Monday’s episode of her new podcast, “The Megyn Kelly Show.” “The
schools have always been far-left, which doesn’t align with my own
ideology, but I didn’t really care, most of my friends are liberals, it’s
fine. I come from a Democrat family, I’m not offended at all by the
ideology, and I lean center-left on some things.”?

Kelly went on to read directly from the letter written by Nahliah Webber,
executive director of the nonprofit Orleans Public Education Network, and
posted on a blog titled “If You Really Want to Make a Difference in Black
Lives, Change How You Teach White Kids.”

“There is a killer cop sitting in every school where white children
learn,” the June 29 post says. “They gleefully soak in their whitewashed
history that downplays the holocaust of indigenous native peoples and
Africans in the Americas. They happily believe their all-white spaces
exist as a matter of personal effort and willingly use violence against
black bodies to keep those spaces white.”

Webber continues, “I am tired of white people reveling in their state-
sanctioned depravity, snuffing out black life with no consequences.
Where’s the urgency for school reform for white kids being indoctrinated
in black death and protected from the consequences? Where are the
government-sponsored reports looking into how white mothers are raising
culturally deprived children who think black death is okay?”

Kelly didn’t identify her sons’ school on the podcast. But she recently
spoke about the COVID-19 death of her son’s music teacher, Don Sorel — who
taught at the Collegiate School, a $55,900-a-year, K-12, all-boys school
just off Riverside Boulevard between West 61st and 62nd streets.

Kelly, who has three kids — sons Thatcher and Edward and daughter Yardley
— claimed the school wanted the letter circulated “to all the faculty” as
well. It’s unclear if that happened.

But with the letter, she said, “They’ve gone around the bend. They have
gone off the deep end.”

Kelly, who said she’s also pulling her daughter out of her school, slammed
Webber’s opinions.

“Which boy in my kid’s school is the future killer cop? Is it my boy?
Which boy is it?” the journalist asked. “Because I don’t happen to believe
that they’re in there.”

The Collegiate School didn’t immediately return messages.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.