Re: California Wildfires, (WHITE FILTH suck human n animal COCKS and GOSSIPS and think they are ANALYZING)

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Jul 11, 2021, 6:17:19 AMJul 11
On 7/8/2021 7:11 AM, mail...@gmail.com wrote:
> Le mercredi 10 juillet 2019 à 02:38:04 UTC+8, El Castor a écrit :
>> On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 06:10:47 -0700 (PDT), Steve Brown
>> <mail...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Donald Trump was aware that these deaths could occur. He had known since the beginning of September 2018.
>>> The tragedies could cost the US government billions of dollars.
>> Hey troll, go harass some other group.
> Throll does not sign their real name

You were already secretly chipped YEARS AGO, you bible thumping moron.

NOT ONE WHITE WILL COME FORWARD TO FIGHT AN OPPONENT with "SAME/EQUAL
WEAPONS" cuz Whites FEAR DEATH like no other race and WHITES are "PURE
COWARDS".

Whites NEVER HAD bravery in their DNA.

SHAMELESSNESS of "pathologically LYING, DECEIVING, CUNNING filthy white
race" is SO REPULSIVE and DISGUSTING to the point, it is completely
justified to ELIMINATE EVIL WHITE RACE from this beautiful planet.

Entire amrikkkan white filth including POTUS n congress "LIVES IN FEAR
of their REAL GOVT" aka Nation State aka
FBI+CIA+NSA+DOE+DHS+DNI+DIA+DARPA+IRS+COPS+DOD etc but yet delude
themselves, lie to themselves and lie to the whole world that amrikkka
is a democracy and free world.

White filth WET THEIR PANTIES just to even CONVERSE about CIA, NSA, FBI etc.

DISGUSTING fucking white race.

40,000 NSA and FBI Cointelpro agents are SECRETLY CHIPPING Amrikkkans
with MIND CONTROL CHIPS for more than 40 years.

With Magnetic Nanoparticles, Scientists Remotely Control Neurons and
Animal Behavior
http://www.buffalo.edu/news/releases/2010/07/11518.html

CIA n NSA Mind Control Technologies are 70 YRS more advanced than what
these university scientists developed.

You fucking white xtian morons, NSA psychopaths have been SPRAYING these
MIND CONTROL NANOBOTS in the air you breathe. These MIND CONTROL
NANOBOTS go through your NOSE and settle in your brains and stay there
FOR GOOD. These NANOBOTS get recharged by your brain's electric impulses.

CIA, NSA knows EVERY THOUGHT PROCESS that occurs in your brain, which
are being RECORDED in NSA Super computers.

This is WHAT HAPPENED to your cocksucking BRAINS, YOU WHITE XTIAN
MORONS. Your brains are TEAMING with THOUSANDS OF THESE MIND CONTROL
NANOBOTS.

Nanobots replacing neurons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-2Xw-GNkUQ

CIA, NSA and FBI psychopaths STEALTHILY TORTURE you and other amrikkkans
and ACCUSE THEM to be schizophrenic, delusional and lunatics, when
VICTIMS COMPLAIN.

WHITES DON'T UNDERSTAND their own PATHOLOGICAL LYING, CUNNING and DECEPTION.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Jul 12, 2021, 9:20:23 AMJul 12
On 7/11/2021 6:09 AM, Lamey wrote:
> What color are you moron?

Completely IRRELEVANT point.

LEARN to FOCUS on what is important. I have to TEACH human filth even
the BASICS of HOW TO THINK.
I have been PLAYING and TOYING with the EVIL, COWARD WHITE XTIAN VIRUS
CIA, NSA, MI6, MI5, ASIS, ASIO Psychopaths for more than 20 years and
PUBLICLY and PRIVATELY "HUMILIATED" them and TURNED them into "IMPOTENT
COWARDS", whom the ENTIRE filthy perverted coward WHITE RACE and POTUS n
Prime Ministers "LIVE IN FEAR OF".

MERCILESSLY MASSACRE THE CIA, NSA n FBI AGENTS LIKE FUCKING PIGS for
SECRETLY CHIPPING Amrikkkans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS and TORTURING with
Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs)
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rATE8TaLIcg/m/B77TudfbAQAJ

WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A "RACE OF PUSSIES and COWARDS"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.sport.cricket/QL1E59PpbHA/mmQTlsDwAwAJ